Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,248 members, 7,780,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (244060 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Marcel012345: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2020
For your event and parties, we can help you spice it up with some nice tasty grilled Barbecue. Just contact me on 08106406681

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ademolaadeyemi: 8:15am On Jul 07, 2020
Hi everyone, I need a Civil Engineer for urgent employment, I will prefer a fresh graduate, Corp member or an IT student. You can give me a call on 08065370907. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Skepturekreed(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hey guys! jus new here tho
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by daddyore555: 5:17am On Jul 26, 2020
RISING GENIUS MATHS CHALLENGE (RGMC)
The Rising Genius Mathematics Challenge is an Online Math Competition that enables Students to prove their Math Skills and to show their creativities. The competition is opened to Senior Secondary School Students ages 14-18 years in SSS 2 and SSS 3 Classes. The topics used for setting the Examination were taken from RGMC Syllabus adapted from Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) syllabus. Most of the questions were taken from SSS2 Scheme of work to provide a levelled-playing ground for all participants.
Log on to www.rgmchallenge.info to participate
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Ajoke22(f): 8:32am On Aug 01, 2020
Good morning everyone,

Please kindly guide me on how to get to Coker Road, Ilupeju from Agric IKORODUBus Stop. Thanks
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Hopefulpraiz(m): 12:06am On Aug 04, 2020
Pls , help me out i really need a job house keeper/ security or legal work in abuja
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by AliaParker: 4:21am On Aug 05, 2020
This is the first time I visit here. I found so numerous curiously stuff in your web journal particularly its talk. From the tons of comments on your articles, I figure I am not the as it were one having all the satisfaction here keep up the great work. Bakery rack
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Razicoded67: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hello everyone this is a financial platform that helps you take a loan within 24 hours,it is called Primeworld Bank Loan.you can access your loan for your business,and enterpreneurship purposes! REQUIREMENTS---guarrantor's passport,and Business documents.kindly contact the administrator with this WhatsApp number+1239046968795
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Gab25: 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
We are online�! Join us for midnight prayers
https://mixlr.com/school-of-the-supernatural

Click and listen with browser.Let us agree with you in prayers concerning that need. God will surely answer you 11:00pm-1:00pm join our whatsap group https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/JHzFO54Qz1UBOALurErAk7 please don't forget to replace DOT with' .'
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Buy data at the cheapest possible price(for as low as 250 naira), pay bills at discounts, subscribe for DSTV, GOTV, etc, and even earn money, and more here:
https://mobilenig.com/?ref=2231
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by RichardPromise(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by lifeofpeeps: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
r231:
Hey All,

I thought i'd create a thread and make it sticky for my fellow Nairaland/General Section forumites where we can mingle, derail and most importantly let your guard down.

The only rule is their is no rule whatsoever so go ahead and enjoy peeps.

PS: Please don't derail other threads. Doing so still attracts a ban

Hi, am new to this Nairaland and finding how to do things is quite ......
Wonder if I can ask a question about FUNDCROWDER[color=#000000][/color] here? Their website seems to have just dissappeared for over 2days now. Does anyone have any information on them? Thank you.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Wilsonduke(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Hi everyone
Pls am in dare need of 45 tons dump trucks any one with useful info should pls contact me on 08100720724 thanks
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by sindani77: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is actually good to read the content of this blog. here is very general and the huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. I, in reality, appreciate this blog to have such kind of knowledge.I am sharing related topic which is mostly important for 7 Things you need to know about Credit Card Numbers
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by itebenieddie(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2020
*EXTREME WORSHIP HOUSE CAMPAIGN 2020*

BELOVED WE ARE DELIGHTED TO HAVE YOU JOIN US ON THIS (Campaign Extreme worship 2020)

*ALL WE SEEk IN THIS* Campaign as you Join is a token Transfer of *#1000* to the below _Account Numbers_
*KEYSTONE BANK*
_. *6011632382*_
OR
*GTBANK*
*0261364373*
We trust that as you Join us in this campaign of *#1000* JESUS WILL BE LIFTED....

*WE LOVE THE LOVE THE LOVE THAT MAKES US LOVE YOU*�
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Shalomlolo: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2020
Latest!! How to get N30,000 FREE from Palmpay Awoof Moni Giveaway

It sure doesn’t seem natural to earn much from an app, most notably one that has to do with sending cash quickly between friends and paying for airtime and utilities. PalmPay is the app in the spotlight today.
The payment app has introduced a new promo offer called PalmPay Awoof Moni that aims to make a customer make money with ease. We’ve already looked at some ways to make cash from PalmPay. These methods include;
Being a PalmPay agent;
PalmPay anniversary campaign; and
The referral program.
There’s no limit to which you can earn cash from the comfort of your home with PalmPay as the promo offers from them keeps on coming in hot. The Awoof Moni promo is no different. Let’s quickly dive into what the promo is all about.

What is PalmPay Awoof Moni promo?

PalmPay Awoof Moni is a promo offer that helps a PalmPay user earn by giving to others. Using this promo, PalmPay is giving every customer N30,000 Awoof Moni to do a giveaway. When a customer sends up to N100 from his/her Awoof Moni wallet to a friend and after the friend downloads the PalmPay app, claims the money and spends it, the customer would get rewarded with the same amount.
To simplify how this Awoof Moni promo works, you need to refer a friend to purchase the PalmPay app, and you get rewarded with the amount of money he or she spends on that purchase. If they spend N100, you get N100 and so on.
If you’re sending Awoof Moni to an existing customer, they can claim a random amount from N5 to N50, while new customers can claim up to N100.

How to get started with PalmPay Awoof Moni and get free airtime

To get started all you have to do is click on this link: https://palmpay.page/AcL4
And you will be redirected to your app store to Download the Palmpay app or if you already have the app, you will be taken to it.
After downloading the app or being redirected to it, You will have to sign up with your phone number. After signing up(If your a new member) you will be told to claim N100 free as a bonus. After you have claimed this bonus, you must use this N100 to purchase any airtime of your choice. There you have it, Free airtime of your choice.

How to earn N30,000

As soon as you get to the main navigation page of the app, tap on the Send more, Earn more button, or you can tap Awoof Moni to go to another page. Just like you did on the previous page, tap the Send Awoof to Get Awoof button, tap Send via link, and choose any medium to share the app with friends. It’s highly advisable to select the option – Copy to clipboard. As soon as you do that, send your link to any friend or any platform and encourage people to use it to make a free purchase on the PalmPay app.
That’s all the info that I can share with you about the PalmPay Awoof Moni promo and just to keep the fun going, and you can also use my Awoof Moni link to enjoy up to N100 free cash that you can use to purchase airtime on the app.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by sacajawea: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Seun Should pls Add making a Poll Feature when he finally decided to Upgrade or enhance Nairaland.
I know he reads all those suggestions about Improving and updating Nairaland, and would eventually add new features/improve already existing ones. I feel being able to create a Poll should be available too, maybe too older members (2 Years Upwards), so it is not abused anyhow. #peace
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Abolarin91(m): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Good day sir/ma...
Do you want to beautify your house at the same time prevent burglar from entering your house, or you want to cover your land?
Bolbaz home tech.(Rc no.:3077408) is a registered company that specialize on sales and installation of;
��Electric fence-wire
��Barb wire
��Fence wire
��Razor wire
��panel mesh
��BRC mesh
��Binding wire(mild steal and galvanise), e.t.c.
we help you reduce stress of going around, we deliver to your site at affordable price, you will be glad you met us...

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by peterpro1: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
DU Recorder is an app that lets you record a video of whatever is happening in your Android’s screen. The best part is that once you’ve recorded the video you can also edit it using the an editing tool that’s been included in the app.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Chika245foreal: 6:29am On Sep 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Jubriloyebamiji(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2020
�To order, Dm @_lemonades.gram , Call or whatsapp 08075454735 and get ⛟ yours delivered to you .
�Comes with full box package
We deliver wholesale and retail at the best price you can get.
�Nationwide delivery

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by baberedefined: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
This is an issue that happens so often but not talked about much. I'm so glad I came accross this and I'm sure it would impact others as it did me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEzZKDwwhxU
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by peterpro1: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Filelinked is a smart way to store and transfer big files. It is the number one bulk downloader tool in the world. All the downloading and sharing tasks of the app are carried via Filelinked codes. Do you also have the need of transferring large files without any hard drivers? Are you interested in creating personalized app stores? Then, Filelinked is the answer.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Fonpeter: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Do you bring value to the lives of people you know?
Are you getting value?
How much value surrounds you?
How do you get and add value?
From where do you get and add value?
Watch this video.

All these questions can be answered when you understand a few things about value and how it works

**WATCH THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3GsUmAiRiE
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by AngelZee: 9:59am On Sep 14, 2020
Looking for a job?
Apply here.

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by peterpro1: 4:20am On Sep 22, 2020
VideoShow is a video editing tool that enables you to create fun movies using the videos that you shoot with and store in your Android device.

The app allows you to take any video on your device and apply different filters - like Instagram-style color profiles - to it. That way, your results could have a warmer or cooler effect, or be switched to black and white or sepia tones.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by peterpro1: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
AirScreen is an easy-to-use app that makes it possible to use your Android device like a Chromecast. It's an easy and effective way to cast media from your device without buying a ChromeCast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (70) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.