Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,522,682 members, 5,769,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 August 2020 at 03:47 PM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (187198 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Marcel012345: 10:57pm On Jul 05
For your event and parties, we can help you spice it up with some nice tasty grilled Barbecue. Just contact me on 08106406681

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ademolaadeyemi: 8:15am On Jul 07
Hi everyone, I need a Civil Engineer for urgent employment, I will prefer a fresh graduate, Corp member or an IT student. You can give me a call on 08065370907. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Skepturekreed(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19
Hey guys! jus new here tho
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by hensil(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24
Are you finding it hard to pay for your child's school fees after the lockdown, paying for your house rent,buying a car and being financially secured dw-arerben is here to bring an end to that allow your rent to be paid for three yrs,your child's school fees paid for three years all you have to do is invest with dw-arerben contact 07063174181 for more detailed information

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by daddyore555: 5:17am On Jul 26
RISING GENIUS MATHS CHALLENGE (RGMC)
The Rising Genius Mathematics Challenge is an Online Math Competition that enables Students to prove their Math Skills and to show their creativities. The competition is opened to Senior Secondary School Students ages 14-18 years in SSS 2 and SSS 3 Classes. The topics used for setting the Examination were taken from RGMC Syllabus adapted from Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) syllabus. Most of the questions were taken from SSS2 Scheme of work to provide a levelled-playing ground for all participants.
Log on to www.rgmchallenge.info to participate
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Ajoke22(f): 8:32am On Aug 01
Good morning everyone,

Please kindly guide me on how to get to Coker Road, Ilupeju from Agric IKORODUBus Stop. Thanks
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Hopefulpraiz(m): 12:06am
Pls , help me out i really need a job house keeper/ security or legal work in abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.