Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,566,955 members, 5,937,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 October 2020 at 09:22 AM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (190919 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by brosdeiv: 11:37pm On Sep 28
Federal Teachers’ Scheme Past Questions and Answers
Download Federal Teachers’ Scheme exam past questions and answers for the 2020/2021 recruitment aptitude test into the Federal Teachers’ Schemes. This past questions and answers are up-to-date and very much required for the UBEC CBT TEST.
This Federal Teachers Scheme past questions and answers is for those that want to write the UBEC CBT TEST, it will guide you and help you to prepare for the exam.
If you can prepare well with this Universal Basic Education Commission past questions and answers, you will definitely succeed in the CBT test because this e-book is rich in information required to write and pass the Federal Teachers’ Scheme recruitment examination. [url][/url]https:///3iaHdhB
You can Also Practice only Just by clicking the link below]. https:///3iaHdhB
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by tomaswatts: 9:53pm On Oct 02
Hello everybody! I'm currently writing my master dissertation about "Nollywood and Africa". I would be very grateful if you could help me with this survey that I've made. Please feel free to comment this publication about your views on Nollywood. Any help is welcome! smiley

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe052wG52yldqbgsjpGjYeJnVIwCfDB-cKHyI-sV9ZOMIn_nQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by GreaterFuture(m): 4:16pm On Oct 07
Is Banning a Moniker till October Year 2030 not too extreme Moderators?
I know a lot of Serial rule breakers here 5hat have been active for more than 2 to 3 years and still commenting, but a hustler trying 5o make ends meet is banned?
The antispambot is faulty, that I am very aware of, but the human Moderators shouldn't be.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Akanimoh113(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08
Hi... My name is Victor. Am in need of Financial support, I need money. I need it to plan ahead for my future, Although I have plans. They say in order to make money, you need money to make money.
I need N50,000, I know is much but I believe there is someone out there that could favor me.
I have a working and practical strategy for recovering this amount as well as a payment plan.
Finding someone who is in a best position to help me, Should not only able to help me with the money I need but Should also be willing to help me.
I don't want to be mincing my words because with total honesty I need it.
I know I don't have outlines of what I want, but What I want is what everyone wants, To be financially stable. What I can offer is that I can give you an interest or something more that just an Interest.
To be honest, the amount I need is N50,000, and I would be really grateful and would Appreciate very much for your help.
To be clear on what I want, is Someone help. So that we both know what to expect Either Returns or Letting it Go, Am guessing "Returns".
I would Express my Gratitude and Appreciation for your Help.

Cc
Lalasticlala

THANK YOU

You might wanna Ignore this but its the Best Shot I've got... Please Help me
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by emiron18(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17
please guys,I need your supports for my platform... rate my video by liking and dropping your comments... it will help me,also subscribe to my YouTube channel,it's free of charge,it doesn't cost anything... please EPP a broda.. thanks in anticipation
follow the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzdYpcjFwYM
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by peterpro1: 6:49pm On Oct 19
Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. https://www.genieappstore.com/
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by blank(f): 11:29pm On Oct 19
@ Seun, please unban me in family section biko and untag my post from spam bot. Royalroy has been missing in action.

Please untag the post so that it will help the person.
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Akanimoh113(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19
Please Who can Assist Me Financially.
I Need a Smartphone to Start Making and Earning Profits. We Can Cut a Deal.
For Every Profit I make You get 30%-40% of my Earnings for Assisting me Financially Until the Amount You've Assisted me with Has been Complete with Interest or Probably Keep Paying you till the End of the Year.

Who can help me out... Lets Earn Profits together
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by peterpro1: 5:14pm On Oct 20
Nox Player is an Android emulator that lets you use almost any of this operating system's apps from the comfort of your own computer. We're talking about apps along the lines of Clash of Clans, Instagram, Subway Surfers, and Kitchen Stories.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! / Welcome, New Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.