Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram (5349 Views)

Suddenly, Boko Haram Gone? -Attorney Patryk Utulu / I Was Raped By 5 Gurl / A Scam Bait That Has Gone Too Far (419eater.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by jerryice(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2011
Eucharia Remmy graduated from the University of Nigeria in 2010, and was doing her youth service in Damaturu, Yobe State when she was attacked and murdered by terror group, Boko Haram during the gun and bomb attacks that occured in the state last weekend.

The Enugu-State born young lady was a member of Christ Embassy in Damaturu, and was sharing Rapsodies of Reality along New Jerusalem Rd when she was hit and killed.

May her soul rest in perfect peace, amen.

Why are they still sending our young people to northern states for NYSC? Why is this still going on?
The death toll in last weekend's attack has risen to 150 and Boko Haram spokesperson say more attacks on the way. Can the govt please evacuate all the Corps members from the state. They can't be wasting precious lives like this.    cry

Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2011
sad sad
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by claremont(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2011
What a shame! cry cry
One tends to wonder where in the hell was God/gods when this happened, these are the kind of things that make rational minds question the very sanity of those who choose to believe in a helpless and hapless deity!
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by freecocoa(f): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2011
OMG such a beautiful girl,just when will all these killings stop?what in God's name is wrong with this people? A child someone has succeeded in training to that level,some hopeless people just killed for nothing,I really can't imagine what her family will be going through,I swear in times like this I just wish I was God,it will never be well with those beasts.

May her soul rest in perfect peace and may God grant her people the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by kurus: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2011
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Kx: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2011
too bad
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Andrew3(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2011
kurus:

This is so sad! I curse the nation Nigeria for this loss; I curse ALL of sharia states of northern Nigeria; I curse all those supporting boko haram; I curse all those aiding boko haram, with intelligence, money and logistics. Hell will reserve a special section to torture their souls for all eternity.

I decree that of a truth, Nigeria will break up; all those states practising sharia will be expunged from this union. A new nation will be formed of the non-sharia states, with each unit practising its own form of goverment as it obtains in the EU.

This union is broken. No man of God(living or dead) can change this decree. Too much innocent blood has been shed for nothing in this failed state called Nigeria. Any man of God that prays for this not to happen will recalled to his maker.If you curse a nation and you still leave in it then you are also cursed. The loss is our's all and we have to bear it and only pray.

Enough of these evil beings called boko "na ram"
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 09, 2011
this is so sad.what are southerners still doing in that mad place called northern nigeria?
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by islamrules(m): 11:14am On Nov 09, 2011
What a shame! Cry Cry
One tends to wonder where in the hell was God/gods when this happened, these are the kind of things that make rational minds question the very sanity of those who choose to believe in a helpless and hapless deity!

Mr. Athiest, what has God/gods has to do with this issue ?
God/gods dont mend into other people's business.
God/gods doesnt have to come to earth to think for us.

We all know the North is danger zone, yet, we risk our life by going their.

Please leave God out of it. Do you want God to descent from the sky and tell you people "THou shall not go to Maiduguri" ?

Dont you have brains ?
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by xtenxive(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2011
A nation in turmoil with leaders that have run out of ideas but still cling to power for GREED sake.
For every innocent life lost, they'll surely pay. . . . . . . .may her soul R.I.P
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by claremont(m): 11:19am On Nov 09, 2011
islamrules:

Please leave God out of it. Do you want God to descent from the sky and tell you people "THou shall not go to Maiduguri" ?

Dont you have brains ?
Exactly my point! God would rather sit with folded arms, while he/she enjoys watching the spectacle called genocide occurring, why is he/she called God then?! Non-sense!
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2011
Exactly my point! God would rather sit with folded arms, while he/she enjoys watching the spectacle called genocide occurring, why is he/she called God then?! Non-sense!

[size=14pt]Olodo! Answer the question! undecided
[/size]

[size=15pt]Dont you have brains ?[/size]
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by freecocoa(f): 11:30am On Nov 09, 2011
So mr islamrules and sexkillz,Are you blaming her for going to do her NYSC programme?
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 09, 2011
freecocoa:

So mr islamrules and sexkillz,Are you blaming her for going to do her NYSC programme?
Na the mama and the papa na im i go blame.Me send my pickin go aboki land with the current craze craze wey dey go on there, tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2011
[size=14pt]The blame lies on so many people. . . The Atheist above was shamelessly blaming God, as if the people that sent her didn't know that place was dangerous. . .[/size]
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 09, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]The blame lies on so many people. . . The Atheist above was shamelessly blaming God, as if the people that sent her didn't know that place was dangerous. . .[/size]
the atheist get point.those ppl wey kill dat fine looking babe kill am under the name of allah.boko haram na muslims dem be sad.
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by freecocoa(f): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2011
Well that's true sha but I blame the system of this country most,they still post people to the slaughter place called north for NYSC when they know what's happening there,most people go cos they can't afford not to do their NYSC maybe due to the fact that they need the cert for an important reason.
Its high time they do something about this posting,people should go to their states to serve,no one is better off dead but if they want to kill,they should kill their own. God knows nothing will take me to the north. Cursed ediots.
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2011
the atheist get point.those ppl wey kill dat fine looking babe kill am under the name of allah.boko haram na muslims dem be . sad

[size=14pt]Which kind babbon yansh point be that? Na God send them to kill? Na God say make them send the girl go that place? People no gree use brain do better thing, na to kill people them sabi. Na only idi[b]o[/b]t go blame God for wetin another man do am!. . . [/size]
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by freecocoa(f): 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2011
But why God go just dey,dey allow those f ools do anyhow? The thing sef dey vex me.
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Valid question that will need a thread on its own. . . wink[/size]
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
freecocoa:

But why God go just dey,dey allow those f ools do anyhow? The thing sef dey vex me.
Oya no vex, grin
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by freecocoa(f): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Oya no vex, grin
You don reach here? See you wey I think no get time. You don increase my vex sef.
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Ranoscky(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2011
islamrules:

Dont you have brains ?
Ignore that athiest, ma guy. Ignore his comments!

First of, he doesnt believe in God, so why waste your precious tym in replying his post?

Believe u me, such people even blame God when they try dating a girl, and the girl refuses!

IGNORE HIM, I SAY!!!

For the girl in question, may her soul R.I.P.

kurus:

This is so sad! I curse the nation Nigeria for this loss; I curse ALL of sharia states of northern Nigeria; I curse all those supporting boko haram; I curse all those aiding boko haram, with intelligence, money and logistics. Hell will reserve a special section to torture their souls for all eternity.

I decree that of a truth, Nigeria will break up; all those states practising sharia will be expunged from this union. A new nation will be formed of the non-sharia states, with each unit practising its own form of goverment as it obtains in the EU.

This union is broken. No man of God(living or dead) can change this decree. Too much innocent blood has been shed for nothing in this failed state called Nigeria. Any man of God that prays for this not to happen will be instantly recalled to his maker.
I say a BIG Amen to your prayers!

kurus:

Enough of these evil beings called boko "na ram"
Hahahahahahahahaha,

Na true jare, ma broda. Dem be REAL ram! grin
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
So sad, this hausa muslims are the greatest mistake to happen to nigeria
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by islamrules(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2011
Yes those Hausa are something else, as if we dont have muslims in the south. Na dem be only muslim for Naija?

See fine girl. Chei!
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
how dem go just kill a fine girl like this.i don already talk am e no go better for u abokis lipsrsealed
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by kurus: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by BootyOnMe: 1:05am On Nov 10, 2011
We don hia!
All the maighads in our compound are ALL married to IGBO girls. 8 of them!
4 have even had children.
One nearly died of one kwa-kwa 13,000 Naira 'abortion' services in our compound. Na God save us! We nailly h-enter murder case!!! cheesy
You are busy hosting Mallams in the South to SCRRRREW-WWWW your women. . . and they are still killing ya arzzes in the North.
Moomoos! cheesy
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by kurus: 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by sylve11: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2011
she's so pretty! sad cool
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by BootyOnMe: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
kurus:

You don't get it do you? They marry our women, spend their lives and monies doing menial jobs and growing our economy while theiir assets will stay here when Nigeria splits up. Even their children grow up as our children learning our culture and way of life; they learn to respect life unlike the goat herding, no regard for life culture that obtains amongst the goat-like sharia demons up north

Oh. . .
I get it alright.
As long as the menace stays in the North. . . not my consain.
You keep your behinds in the South. Period!

Boko Haram nor go crase reach South. . .
If you do not offer your arzzes for suya in the North, Boko Haram would only roast themselves!

STAY IN YOUR OWN PLACES WHERE YOU ARE SAFE TO BE KIDNAPPED OR RAP-ED BY YOUR OWN PEEPS!!! wink
Re: Pweety Gurl Eucharia Remmy Gone Too Soon: Boko Haram by tpia5: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2011
Kurus is igbo?

And how did bootyonyou know that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Policeman Grabs And Squeezes Woman’s Breast And Smiling During Arrest / A Witch Confession / Fulani Men In Military Uniforms Attack Residents In Oyigbo, Many Killed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.