Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? (7576 Views)

Post That Verse From A Song That Inspires You / Which Music Evokes Fond Memories In You? / Nigeria Music Video Award (nmva) 2010: Which Music Video Rocked Last Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by asoebi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lil Wayne
Eminem
DJ Khalid
Rick Ross
Kanye West
Dr Dre
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by dramenda(f): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2011
[q
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by iice(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
ortopazz:

@Iice, I seem to disagree wiv u that our music  dnt send signals 2 d mind or messeges if I may, if u listen to P.square'z I luv u, 2.baba ft Sway, go dwn there and a few more u wil lrn a lot.

What are you blithering on about?
Where did i refer to 'our' music?
And if i'm to sound like you do. . .i'd rather not learn a lot. 
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by ayolinger(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2011
Fela Anikulapo Kuti is Ok for me, Cos he's always realistic with his lyrics, I listen to his album more often and I see sense in them and what he had lamented over a decade ago is still happening right now in 9ja, I Love Gospel Music too but i'm not inspired with religion in Nigeria and also love international artist like Ross, Jiga(Jay Z) and co, even thou they sing spirit Music, they still pass across some Good Message from it,
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by MrWhy1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
Bob Marley
Fela
Tupac Shakur
Nate Dogg
Lucky Dube
Yanni
Miriam Makeba
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by BoOOosHBoy: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
Dolly Partins
michael Bolton
Jesse J
Naeto C
Eminem
Detail
Yanni
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by iz2much: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2011
rozayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by gascoign1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
Tuface, asa
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by sunboy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
Strictly 2face and Asa! Anyday anything!
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by naijadot: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
Lady Gaga, she was a nobody before 2007 but her hardwork, determination and great belief that she would become somebody made her rise to fame and fortune.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by IbroSaunks(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2011
moroh:

Inspires right? Not like. Hmmm
Coldplay, Greenday, Asa.
i sooooooo love Coldplay, God bless Chris and his crew. they rock!!!
i also like paramore, and one republic, Ryan tedder and hayley Williams are simply awesome!
im a huuuggee jigga and eminem fan. i love jigga, i don't care if he's illuminati ,
iv got lots of love for avril lavigne , my rock princess!!!
and many rock bands and artiste that i can't remember now,
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by IbroSaunks(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
in naija i love naeto c, and asha , choc city crew too, and odas
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by osaroodion(m): 6:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
sinach
ada
joe praise
frank edwards
obi shine
buchi
ty bello
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by godman01(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
In nigeria - lara geoge
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by ariyebaba(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
AYINLA OMOWURA ( LATE )

ORLANDO OWO( LATE )

AYINDE BARRISTER ( LATE )

KOLLINGTON AYINLA ( KEBE N' KWARA )

BABA FELA  ( LATE )

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by Kate554(f): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
2baba and Asa
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by Barrywhite8620: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
Kate554:

2baba and Asa

me 2 dear.
Hw are u? wink
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by marjson(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
Tupac Shakur with great tracks as below.

(Better Dayz ,Life goes on,  Lord knows, Only God can Judge me,Until the ends of time,Dear mama, So many tears, changes ,Keep yah Head Up,My Block, and Fame)

Bob Marley with few tracks such as :
(Buffalo soldier, One Luv ,I wanna Luv U, Bad boy etcetera)

Don Williams.
I love them all.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by frankmoney(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
Eminem inspires me the most
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by Willzkid(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
I'm a gospel person, though i used 2 love Boyz2Men then(Was actually addicted). my list will go thus:
1, Fred Hammond- Only king David in the Bible, does gospel better than this man, No way No way, All things are working, Breathe into me, He's not just a man,You were much closer, Show yourself strong et al, I just can't have enough of dis genius, but bros no try do that ur dreadlocks again o, u don de old oo
2, Pastor Nosa (Always pray for you, I go stay, no worry), Evans Ogboi(Anumneka, thanks), Samsong(I will depend on you, Odogwu),Eben(Imela papa), And there is this new group Noble(Agidigba)
3, J.Moss, Ruben Studdard(I need an angel album), Kirk Franklin, Marvin Sapp
4, Any other cool gospel artiste with good vocals(especially male)
Currently listening to cover me by 21:03,Fred Hammond, Smokie Norful and J.Moss, on repeat,
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
Yanni
Beethoven
Handel
Kenny G
Marley
2pac
Babyface
Celine dion
Joe
MJ
Lauryn Hill
Smokie
Michael learns to rock
Bon jovi
Lee Ann Wormack
Boyz2men
FELA KUTI
Aron Nevile
Sade Adu
Vanessa Williams
Peabo Bryson
Blue
Heavy D
Britney Spears (selected albums - esp: I was born to make u happy]
Brandy
2face
face alone
Dat Nigga Raw
MI

These artist inspire me in various ways and uplift my mood
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by mikuz(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2011
Mode nine
M.I
Psquare
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by 1forall: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
Fela Anikulapo Kuti for sure. He was like a prophet that saw the future, and even though he's dead his music still lives.

Sade as well. And that's 'cos her music is remains evergreen.

Hard to draw any meaningful inspiration from most of the artists of nowadays.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by mamaafrik(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
Music of fela,asa,Nas,lighthouse,MI,FASHEKMAJEK,Akeba,doly parton,Luckydube,eminem,santana,KI.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by demmy8: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nigerians Please Vote this picture to put our name on the world map. To vote click on this Facebook link and click "like" under the picture. Thanks for the love of our fatherland, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309160292443937&set=a.309159345777365.93310.127636357262999&type=1&theater
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by demmy8: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2011
Nigerians Please Vote this picture to put our name on the world map. To vote click on this Facebook link and click "like" under the picture. Thanks for the love of our fatherland, https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=309160292443937&set=a.309159345777365.93310.127636357262999&type=1&theater
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
Classicals and Country Musics are the best for my soul.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by TUGASO(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2011
M.I Mr Incredible all the way. The guy's gat concept.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by daviesmania(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
I give it to CHRIS DE BURGH he's such a great lad.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by gozick(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
(1) In 9ja M.I rocks cos if u listen his album,he talk abts life experience,and dat is so inspiring.infact i call him the version 2 of eminem. (2) NAETO C (3) ASA (4) 2BABA (5) DAREY ART ALADE Then foreign artist (6) EMINEM (7) DA GAME .
(cool THE CORRS,CELINE DION,WHITNEY HOUSTON,COLDPLAY AND SO MANY OTHERS.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2011
Rock artistes do it for me(too numerous to mention but I will mention coldplay),in naija Asa is worth listening to,M.I is good too,then gospel worship songs tend to get me thinking a lot.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by ajanaku2(m): 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
I would rather listen to TUPAC SHAKUR than sleep with Beyonce; listening to "Until the End of Time" right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Out Of Wizkid,davido,olamide Whom Do U Like Most / Guitar Chords For Nigerian Songs!!! / A Nairalander's Top 20 Favourite Enya's Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.