Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? (7565 Views)

Post That Verse From A Song That Inspires You / Which Music Evokes Fond Memories In You? / Nigeria Music Video Award (nmva) 2010: Which Music Video Rocked Last Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2011
My attitude towards music changed since I discovered Yanni.  Sometimes I cry tears when he plays.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by ezme(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2011
oops i listed songs, my bad
Yanni
Enya
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2011
Dare Art Alade cool
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by ortopazz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2011
GOD AND THE WHOLE HEAVENS LISTEN WHEN WHITNEY HOUSTON
CECE WENAS
BOBBY BROWN
DOLLY PARTON
DON WILLIAMS
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by ortopazz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2011
MUSIC SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE BEAUTIFUL AND IN AS MUCH AT TIMES I WONDER WHY THEIR LYRICS ARE NOT MUCH THEY JUST GET ME GLUED TO MY SIT WATCHING THEM THOSE BOYS THAT OWN SQUARE VILLA, THEY ARE BLESSED.

OMOGE MI
IFUNAYA
SENORITA
I LOVE YOU
AM I STILL THAT SPECIAL MAN?
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by ortopazz(m): 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2011
the deserve their throne abegi
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by Notfree: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2011
JAY Z is highly inspirational, d fact is that is he uses a lot of metaphor, and a lot of pple jst flip thru his music but dnt really listen to the lyrics. Presently Jay 101 is bin tot by a professor of sociology at Georgetown university, USA. there r more about four books on Jay Z lyrical contents written by Economist, Entrepreneur and a Journalist. U can get free reading at www.bookofhova.com
If u r an entrepreneur or Hustler in need of inspiration or Hustling principle, go get urself Reasonable Doubt,Vol.1,2 and 3, Dynasty, Blueprint1,2,3 , Black Album, American Gangsters and Kingdom come by Jigga.
If u r a love-vendor or player , listen to Notorious BIG or Cool J
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by geedup(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2011
rap>>>>>2pac
RnB>>>>>jagged edge,sisqo,Boyz2Men,112,
country>>>>don williams,dolly parton,jim reeves
9ja>>>>>>>mode 9,2face,fela,femi
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by webang: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2011
[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y85BniYH7hw[/flash]

Brand new Video produced by ya boy Magnum titled “United We Stand” Prod
by Magnum .
This track is on some Gangsta, Sexy and Grimy “ bars galore Magnum
featuring Noni Zondi & whoisparadise.
pay undivided attention to each of this artist as they resonate through
your speakers with their lyrical dexterity.

ITUNES : http:///p4vVXS

TWITTER : http://www.twitter.com/iammagnum

FACEBOOK: http:///roNpLl

ISRC CODE : GBLFP1183803
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by knzguru(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2011

Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by mikron(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2011
TRADITIONAL MUSIC
GOSPEL
AFRO BEAT
R n B
SOFT ROCK
MAKOSA
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by BoOOosHBoy: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2011
I see
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by kHeLLiOrez(m): 2:43am On Nov 12, 2011
lil waaaaaaannnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee, young mula babyyyyy cool
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by oshosjf(m): 9:08am On Nov 12, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]
MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by ajekpaks(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2011
Adele
ColdPlay
JohN LeGend
Nasir Jones (Nas)
2Face Idibia
AsA
AyO
nNeKa
FeLa
FeMi
3 DoorsDown
OnE RepuBlic
Don WilliAms
KennY Rogers
Dolly Parton
Louis ArmsTRong
Louis JorDan
EllA FitzGeralD
EmiNem
NicKelBAck
EnYa
Feist
Kate RusBy
VanGelis
YaNni
Prince Gozie And Princess Njideka Okeke
PaTTy ObaSie
EbeNezer OBeY
Fr. EjiKe Mbaka
SaRah McLachlan
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by henryskywalker2003(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
For the best and fastest inspiration, I go for Terry G. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by henryskywalker2003(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2011
But on a serious note, I love listening to movie scores especially those done by Hans Zimmer. Also love instrumentals (eg Yanni) and classical music like Mozart and Beethoven.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by badmrkt(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2011
henryskywalker2003:

For the best and fastest inspiration, I go for Terry G. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
gee!are you high on that white substance?
terry wetin,
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by hilfiger1: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
The music artist who inspire me most is Louis Armstrong I love to listen to his songs they meaningful and inspired.
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by MrResource(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2011
LIFEHOUSE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2011
[size=13pt]I like Demi Lovatos skyscraper even though im not a fan of her i loved this song grin[/size]
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Lecrae and KirkFranklin,
Asa and 2face
Re: Which Music Artist Inspires You Most? by UyiIredia(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2013
Fela's music is certainly one of them.

Talib Kweli ain't bad.

Many gospel tracks are inspiring too, like it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido – Like Dat (mp3 Download) / Pictures Of D'banj's New Supermodel Girlfriend - Yaris / Guitar Chords For Nigerian Songs!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.