Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,703 members, 7,898,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past (899 Views)

Genesis Chapter 16: The Godly Enslavement and Rape Of The African Girl Hagar. / Astral Projection, Mind Control, And Idolatry. Save Yourself!!! / Atheism Is Mind Control. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by Dwaizman(m): 10:06am On Jun 09
TheBillyonaire:

That is the pathway.

I need guide to projection am rearly stable or grounded, in state. I float without controllable in ocean (swimming underneath an ocean) of pure energy. I met a little girl of 9-12yrs whom told me alot about. Energy how i connect to any form of energy (wind, water, electrical, spirit i.e even human mind etc.) To bend dem to my will physically, (some called miracles, magic etc.) But i didnt finish i zoom back to my body. Uptil, i cant go back i dnt kw why?
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by Dwaizman(m): 10:11am On Jun 09
I was drunk. I wanted waking up, but my body was too tired n relax. Instead i wokeup as vry light being. I want to master my in and out, i want to learn more there. Not d third information we hav here physically. But well i learn how witchcraft, ritual, magic, miracle works. I need help to go back there please
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 2:51pm On Jun 09
Dwaizman:

I need guide to projection am rearly stable or grounded, in state. I float without controllable in ocean (swimming underneath an ocean) of pure energy. I met a little girl of 9-12yrs whom told me alot about. Energy how i connect to any form of energy (wind, water, electrical, spirit i.e even human mind etc.) To bend dem to my will physically, (some called miracles, magic etc.) But i didnt finish i zoom back to my body. Uptil, i cant go back i dnt kw why?

Are you a wave rider or a sound rider? Or did you get there by accident or you have specific chant that we can resolve to frequency to enable us resolve the prime resonance frequency of the location in time-space?

If not, we need to know exactly what complexities that got you there so we can deduce the location in the inner worlds and take you back there.

But the short-cut is to visualize that young girl and hold her in your mind as the last thing on your mind before your avatar is hibernated.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 2:58pm On Jun 09
Dwaizman:
I was drunk. I wanted waking up, but my body was too tired n relax. Instead i wokeup as vry light being. I want to master my in and out, i want to learn more there. Not d third information we hav here physically. But well i learn how witchcraft, ritual, magic, miracle works. I need help to go back there please

You are right, it is a best to learn in the inner worlds. Out here is like playing around searching for accurate information. There you are exposed to the truth and all you do is learn the accurate thing as opposed to this physical side that you are on a AI large language model where all inputs and output are subjects to human errors and intentional misinformations.

Getting you back to that same spot, requires inducing yourself with exact same portion of alcohol or creating same effect and environment. Alternatively, drink some alcohol if that helps to losen your grip on the body and visualize or imagine the girl or the environment and hold it as your last thought before your body falls asleep, your soul will take you there.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by Freed001(m): 3:35pm On Jun 09
TheBillyonaire:

Are you a wave rider or a sound rider? Or did you get there by accident or you have specific chant that we can resolve to frequency to enable us resolve the prime resonance frequency of the location in time-space?

If not, we need to know exactly what complexities that got you there so we can deduce the location in the inner worlds and take you back there.

But the short-cut is to visualize that young girl and hold her in your mind as the last thing on your mind before your avatar is hibernated.

Wow, you sound like someone who is privy to some meditation techniques. Can you share
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by EducatedMind369: 12:41am On Jun 10
TheBillyonaire:

How come I've never experienced any of this, despite been actively researching about a these since 2017? Life no balance. I just need one experience. Just one.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by Dwaizman(m): 7:32am On Jun 10
TheBillyonaire:

I could remember that, i was so tired. I focus on sound of birds chirping outside, it was 5:30am, the air was cool. then i remember that i haven't done a task, am submit that same morning, i work tru out d nyt on alcohol. My body was tired, sleepy, comfort n weak. Instead i work up as something else. I couldnt walk, i was floating, i could see the entire room even myself. I was afraid bt i didnt panic, i try to harmonize the sound of the birds. Then i started feel as if i was swimming in a thick transparent wavy, i would see distortion the energy around made on every view. I begin to feel healthy, fulfill, happy. I was confuse, then i met a little girl. She spoke to me but not with her mouth bt in my mind.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 9:50am On Jun 10
Dwaizman:

I could remember that, i was so tired. I focus on sound of birds chirping outside, it was 5:30am, the air was cool. then i remember that i haven't done a task, am submit that same morning, i work tru out d nyt on alcohol. My body was tired, sleepy, comfort n weak. Instead i work up as something else. I couldnt walk, i was floating, i could see the entire room even myself. I was afraid bt i didnt panic, i try to harmonize the sound of the birds. Then i started feel as if i was swimming in a thick transparent wavy, i would see distortion the energy around made on every view. I begin to feel healthy, fulfill, happy. I was confuse, then i met a little girl. She spoke to me but not with her mouth bt in my mind.

The challenge is that it is dangerous to your health to drink alcohol in order to dissociate your soul from your body. Even if I ask you to repeat same dosage and volume of alcohol and find similar bird sounds on youtube and use your headphone to hemisync same frequency sound and set your mind on similar thought process and mind set, your soul will take you to same modulated frequency in time-space for macroscopic coherence of similar signal but you can not take alcohol on that dosage all the time in order to experience similar stuff,

You need to find a safer drug than alcohol, may be cannabis or any other herb that is not dangerous, but the safest thing is to learn how to chant some words on that bird sound frequency and learn to bilocate your body from your mind and soul will project outbound to where ever you visualize. The body is just a machine, we can leave it behind and go place and return back to it.

Go within for quality truth, and join any mystical org that teaches soul travel or astral project so you can get assigned a Mystic Master that knows the map of the entire universe and take you wherever whenever. There are better worlds out there and we can access them from within us.
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by TheBillyonaire: 9:55am On Jun 10
EducatedMind369:

How come I've never experienced any of this, despite been actively researching about a these since 2017? Life no balance. I just need one experience. Just one.

Researching is done with the mind. The mind is Cosmic level AI. It is just for research and manifestation. To experience what we are talking about, you need to leave the body and mind behind. Find a chant that has prime resonance frequency capable of bilocating your soul from your body and continue chanting it until you eject out, or use drugs that has capacity to programme your neuromorphic system.

We are locked into a body and the only freedom we have is in death, but you can experience death while alive via soul travel. Become a waverider and fly wherever whenever. You can even have sex with anyone via lucid dreaming, they'd just feel its wet dreams, Lol
Re: Cosmic Super Intelligence, Mind Control, Human Enslavement And The Future Past by xtianchris(m): 6:42am On Jun 16
TheBillyonaire:

Researching is done with the mind. The mind is Cosmic level AI. It is just for research and manifestation. To experience what we are talking about, you need to leave the body and mind behind. Find a chant that has prime resonance frequency capable of bilocating your soul from your body and continue chanting it until you eject out, or use drugs that has capacity to programme your neuromorphic system.

We are locked into a body and the only freedom we have is in death, but you can experience death while alive via soul travel. Become a waverider and fly wherever whenever. You can even have sex with anyone via lucid dreaming, they'd just feel its wet dreams, Lol
Billy my Dreams are accurate and thoughts. I attract things to my self with just the thought of it. There are other realms and I go there through dreams ...It's like this our Earth world is behind.Other realms are living in the future. I go there by dream and see whatever is going to happen in our world. Several times and I see the results play before my very eyes. I have grown in Wisdom and nothing hard for me to do. As for soul travel I stay in a noisy environment so distraction done allow me to. One thing I want you to put me through I always wake up by exactly Past 3am and it has been happening everyday for few months. . When I wake I feel a presence Like an entity trying to pass a message to me . I can't just decode .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Abel Damina Must Stop Fake Preaching Else God Will Give Him STROKE / Shocking , Shocking - Read Url And Comment On America's Destiny / What Is Wrong In Being A Real Member Of Deeperlife Bible Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.