Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,131 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Best Internet Connection To Use? - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best Internet Connection To Use? (10134 Views)

Easily Tether Or Share Your Simple Server Or Psiphon Connection To Other Phones / Is Swift 4g The Best Internet In Lagos / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by davidom: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2011
Note: SINCERELY I USE ZOOMmobile EVDO/BROADBAND and i think its the BEST and fasted once there is network.
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by GgotM(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2011
it depends on your location so don't mind them, if you have 3g coverage, just buy mtn 3g model. fast and reliable.
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2011
GgotM:

it depends on your location so don't mind them, if you have 3g coverage, just buy mtn 3g model. fast and reliable.
MTN is excellent is if you have 3g coverage
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2011
3G GLO, it's very fast.
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by mikepeace(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2011
swift is the best, trust me
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by MeGaStReEt: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2011
I

P

N

X

Is the Answer
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by gascoign1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2011
No one is the best,depending on your area.Use the strong signal in your area to find which service provider works best for you.
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by edoyad(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2011
I'm using MTN and there's no 3g where i am, is 13mbps possible or is it simply fraud ?

Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by Sike(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2011
gascoign1:

No one is the best,depending on your area.Use the strong signal in your area to find which service provider works best for you.
Seconded!!!
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by Standing5(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2011
gascoign1:

like the quote says no one is stable all through, but i personally think glo is a strong candidate for most locality. it works so well for me.
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by poweredcom(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2011
Multilinks, Starcomms, Visafone, Etisalat, Mtn, the rest follow

And all these one wey una just dey claim, do you know that it all depends on your area that detects the fastness of your internet, Ok, if the base station is sharp and have no fault , then smooth internet for you in Naija
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by jascon1(m): 12:55am On Nov 19, 2011
try Nitel
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by walelamina: 1:40am On Nov 19, 2011
My broda, swift has been so woderful,,, affi bi cheetah nii, xo fast , got mine 3 weeks ago and am not regrettin anyway, its jes 2 fast, go 4 swwift, jes make sure u register ur location, free browsing frm fri to mon plus public hols, lol
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by mikepeace(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2011
@WALELAMINA, which of the plan are u in on swift that gives u free browsing weekends and public holidays? I am in swift basic which i pay 10,000 naira monthly for 7GB 24hours service. please explain to me, maybe there is a better plan.
Thanks
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by maingate2: 9:51am On Nov 19, 2011
it depend on ur location but one very important thing is that you have to make sure u are not paying a kobo for it. Go for free browsing on pc using mtn or swift 4g or multilinks or etisalat. The choice is yours to make

Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by ayex0001: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by Neossos(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2011
I have used several providers in the past few months but must say that I’m impressed with Starcomms and their plans. Just got their newest modem and a 250hr plan. No significant daytime lag in connection speed and no timeouts, pages are "click & open"; hard to believe but that’s what I enjoy EVERYDAY… It’s ideal for online courses and such. And yeah there is ALWAYS NETWORK,

If you are in Abuja, Holla at Faith on 07028121338, 07028392184

faitha@starcomms.com

faithaikhetuamen@yahoo.com

I'm sure you'll thank me
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by Neossos(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2011
I have used several providers in the past few months but must say that I’m impressed with Starcomms and their plans. I use their latest iZap modem and a 250hr plan. No significant daytime lag in connection speed and no timeouts, pages are "click & open"; hard to believe but that’s what I enjoy EVERYDAY… It’s ideal for online courses and such.

If you are in Abuja Holla at Faith on 07028121338, 07028392184

faitha@starcomms.com

faithaikhetuamen@yahoo.com

I'm sure you'll thank me
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by purplekayc(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
sting_224:

True, I hardly have any downtime when using Cobranet, with cobranet What You See Is what You Get, if they tell you they're offering you a speed of up to 800kbps, that's what you get, period. Please don't even try starcomms.
Really? How good r they really coverage and speed and what about their data caps nko? Any?
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2012
DSTV all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Best Internet Connection To Use? by jelly456: 4:13am On Dec 16, 2013
babeface3: Reliable Internet Connection

Please I need a reliable internet connection in my laptop for an on line program. I would like advice from you guys.

Nowadays there are lot of internet service providers available.
Speed of your internet connection depends upon your location and plan.
Without knowing your current location,I can't give name of best internet service provider.If you want to get best internet service around your location,try to read some reviews.In my location Comcast provide good internet service.Through some reviews i chose Comcast service.
For me Download speed-20.047mbps Upload speed-6.043mbps I checked my internet speed using ScanmySpeed.com What do you think about my internet speed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Suggest A Good Laptop Between N50000- N75000 / Why Is Internet Access So Expensive In Nigeria? / Error Apple Application Support Is Required To Run Itunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.