Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? (5729 Views)

The Important Things In Life. Get Motivated Now!!!!!!! / The Best Things In Life Are Free? / Is Life Really Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by Maximip(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
Personally, I understand it to be things like your health, salvation, grace and life itself. No matter how
much you have in this world, if you don't have good health and life, you don't have it.
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by ARareGem(f): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
I don't think anything is free in this world. Even salvation comes at a price. Perhaps the sun and moon. . . Certainly, not the air we breathe in 'cause even that is gradually becoming a scarce commodity.
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by Otses(f): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
Yes, d best tins in life are free, expecially luv,no amount of money can buy u true and lastin luv
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by freecocoa(f): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
Whoever invented that saying must have been under the influence of weed that someone gave him/her for free.
Some people are saying true love is free,money may not be able to buy it but it takes a lot to keep it going,that saying is highly overrated.
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by kings112(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2011
Women, see them evri where ugly and priti once
looking 4 a man 2 at least bost of as their man 2 deir felos.
Otses:

Yes, d best tins in life are free, expecially luv,no amount of money can buy u true and lastin luv
are you sure
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by kings112(m): 1:03am On Nov 11, 2011
Mob
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by ektbear: 1:11am On Nov 11, 2011
It depends on what you value, right? If for you material things (money, cars, etc) are what matter, then definitely this statement cannot hold true.

For me it is mostly spending time with people I love and care about. Well, that and watching sports grin But both of these things are cheap (not quite free, but very affordable.)

All about your priorities and what makes you happy.
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by Basics007: 1:31am On Nov 11, 2011
I dont really think so. Even salvation is not free. All the "worldly" things you give up for it are the payments. As for air,well i know they pay for it in our ICU.
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by Jenifa1: 4:13am On Nov 11, 2011
just like the mastercard commercials.
the best things in life are . . . priceless.
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by nuela100(f): 6:31am On Nov 11, 2011
Thanks for ur responses but if u really know the best things in life,u'll know that they r free.
Talking abt love has conditions,i think one of the best things is loving and being loved cos if someone loves u and u don't love them back,it has removed the fun from it.thanks
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by agnesefe: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2011
All things are not without a measure of indulgence and exaction-from the simple exchange in casual bodily signs to the emotional, spiritual and commercial; none is without the expense of energy and its material representation, money. Regardless of how we like to delude ourselves, the eternal course of nature and order is built on the platform of exchanges –investments, rewards or sanctions-and, that current runs deep, sometimes subtle and fierce, as our interactions and conditions travel.
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by member479760: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2011
same hole they passed thru same hole they are nagging, ofcourse, it's good when it's free!
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by texbiano(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2011
@Poster, my answer to your question is an emphatic YES!

Good health is free (ask Musa Yaradua, ask the former GTB MD, ask Joe Frazier, etc)
A good wife is free (believe me, i know this)
Salvation is free (i believe you know this, too)
Children are free

It is important for us to be on the same page as per the definition of the "best things in life". For me it means the things without which life would be un-fulfilling and/or miserable. If that's your definition, then trust me, they can't be bought with money. They are God-given; they are indeed free.
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by born2boink(m): 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
Nothing in life is free, even your life belong to the government,

Try to cross road express in Nigeria, government will sue you for trying to terminate government life and its no longer your life anymore, Toto is never free, girls give it inform of credit and barter system and ashawo give pay as you go
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by ibedun: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2011
Children are free?

You obviously dont have any
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by nna222: 1:33am On Nov 15, 2011
Nothing Goog comes free my man grin grin grin
Re: Are The Best Things In Life Really Free? by tpia5: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2011
Some of the best things are free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am The Most Popular Person On Nairaland / Baba Alanu / Today's Weather Forecast Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.