Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram (25411 Views)

Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria / Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Horus(m): 12:38am On Nov 10, 2011
[flash=450,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5P-OxVWTpE[/flash]

Video of Muslim Suicide Bomber Released by Boko Haram
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 10, 2011
^^

He is in hell as we speak, no 72 houris for this one. sad

ALLAH has deceived him !!!
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by kevoh(m): 1:07am On Nov 10, 2011
Mumu! Just killed himself for nothing! The idiots who sent you to die are still alive probably sleeping with you wife!
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by HighChief4(m): 2:49am On Nov 10, 2011
Silly brainwashed illeterates
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by isaleggan: 2:54am On Nov 10, 2011
High_Chief:

Silly brainwashed illeterates

Whatever you say.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by HighChief4(m): 5:18am On Nov 10, 2011
^^^
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Joagbaje(m): 5:28am On Nov 10, 2011
He will be in hell right now full of regret. "I WAS DECEIVED" cool
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by mabell: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2011
Wasted generation
Come to think of it, his birth was celebrated
How saddening sad sad sad
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by ak47mann(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
country is in trouble cool

having these kind of dump Negroes in the north cool
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by proudly9ja(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2011
Are you guy worried over where he is now or that we now have people willing to kill themselves (and others!)

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by truefact: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2011
yet he wont be alone, @ Y'all, i guess you rather concentrate where you will go when you die because death is inevitable for all, SIN IS SIN AND IT LEADS TO HELL, no matter how small it is, simple is lie is a sin and leads to hell
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by chxe: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by yomz1e(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
These Bastard harrams are getting cocky now, sticking videon online. we are in this $shit now. This BH  scums don't give a flying 4uk about hell or 27 virgins waiting for them in paradise. These are psychos who suckeled on the devils breast and recieved their trainings from his gay henchmen. they have nothing to live for, so they hate everything that is good. This is really getting out of hand now and the government must act  quickly and strongly. We are in a war that Nigeria has never encountered and unless we are prepared and counter attack then the war is already lost.  The sad thing is the government and power brokers in Nigeria will moved all their immediate family abroad whilst the poor average Nigerian gets bombed.  These NH 4kers are getting brave uploading video on you tube which is a western technology which they so greatly dislike.  They are nothing but who want to  bring Nigeria to her knees.   I loathe them and I will report the video to youtube and have it removed. This is an insult to all victims of terrorist attacks.  I hsincerely hope NIgeria do something about this, this $hit is getting dire!

Shame on  bastards harams if they are real mean tough guys, go to war and stop killing innocent people better still go blow up your families and friends and leave innocent people alone.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
Ban Religion in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by lifestyle1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2011
shocked This is not funny!!! we need to break-up as soon as possible 'cos I cant see any similarity between me and this dude,
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Johnpaul2k2(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
ak47mann:

country is in trouble cool

having these kind of dump Negroes in the north
cool
mabell:

Wasted generation
Come to think of it, his birth was celebrated

How saddening  sad sad sad
majority of people in North (apart from good people of Igbos, other reasonable tribe combined) are Beggars!!! angry angry
you will see a shoe maker, marrying 5 wives and give birth to more than 30 future-unprepared children
hoping to adopt them as members of Armajiris  embarassed embarassed in no time
from this video, believe me there are many of them waiting for the opportunity
at least to appear on TV and also embrace 7 'Virgins', to be given to them by Satan himself  cry cry
this is time educated Youths over there, to wake up and NO!!! to this evil act  cool cool cool
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2011
I just saw the 42sec video and i began shedding tears for Islam.

The animal said it in clear terms that

'I am going to take a mission and i pray to Allah for guidance'

How on earth will u tell a god to guide in to go and kill innocent pple? What kind of religion is this?

The other hell fire candidates in the video then began to hug the iiidiot. Once again May thunder fire this bomber in hell and burn all other pple that doesnt want peace to reign in Nigeria Amen
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by BigMeat2: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
another precious life been brainwashed by religion of peace
what a wasted life
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by tonardo(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2011
God punish devil and boko ram wat ever,,
d devil ll hav been giving his punishment in hell,.
dis dude ll b siting at d right hand of satan.,.come to think of it,
d cause of all dis is poverty and brainwash [mislead]
anywhere d guy is, very sure in hell,.he shall b regreting, tongue kiss cry
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by mjay(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
toba:

I just saw the 42sec video and i began shedding tears for Islam.

The animal said it in clear terms that

'I am going to take a mission and i pray to Allah for guidance'

How on earth will u tell a god to guide in to go and kill innocent pple? What kind of religion is this?

The other hell fire candidates in the video then began to hug the iiidiot. Once again May thunder fire this bomber in hell and burn all other pple that doesnt want peace to reign in Nigeria Amen

Amen
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by silibaba: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
any muslim in da house grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by yomz1e(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
Seriously we need to bring in the Mossads, M15, CIA, and all other counter terrorist organization to help us deal with this , atleast train our forces or a special dedicated team to respond to this threat.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by begwong: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
i can see the dude smooching his 72 virgins ready for actxion.The mallam that sent him on this suicide mission has just taken his wife as a concubine to his house grin grin
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by begwong: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
silibaba:

any muslim in da house grin grin grin grin
All terrorist are muslims,not all muslims are terrorist
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
[size=16pt]Belief in a cruel God makes a cruel man.
Thomas Paine[/size]

[size=20pt]ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS AN INSTRUMENT OF TERROR[/size].
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by collinsJn(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2011
yomz1e:

These Bastard harrams are getting cocky now, sticking videon online. we are in this $poo now. This BH  scums don't give a flying 4uk about hell or 27 virgins waiting for them in paradise. These are psychos who suckeled on the devils bosom and recieved their trainings from his man-lover henchmen. they have nothing to live for, so they hate everything that is good. This is really getting out of hand now and the government must act  quickly and strongly. We are in a war that Nigeria has never encountered and unless we are prepared and counter attack then the war is already lost.  The sad thing is the government and power brokers in Nigeria will moved all their immediate family abroad whilst the poor average Nigerian gets bombed.  These NH 4kers are getting brave uploading video on you tube which is a western technology which they so greatly dislike.  They are nothing but who want to  bring Nigeria to her knees.   I loathe them and I will report the video to youtube and have it removed. This is an insult to all victims of terrorist attacks.  I hsincerely hope NIgeria do something about this, this $hit is getting dire!

Shame on  bastards harams if they are real mean tough guys, go to war and stop killing innocent people better still go blow up your families and friends and leave innocent people alone.
+ 1
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2011
GOOD MUSLIMS ARE BAD PEOPLE. BAD PEOPLE ARE GOOD MUSLIMS
Boko Haram  are GOOD MUSLIMS
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by hendo: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
Na wah oo, Dem don deceive you for nothing, Make all of them quick kill demself so dis country go dey safer
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by islamrules(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2011
Can I because of having sexxx with 72 virgins commit suicide ?

Why cant I stay alive and Bleep those bitc.h.es.
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by born2boink(m): 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
Me No FIT Laugh, why would someone Bomb himself,When me dey pray make I no die,because Life it so sweet with clubbing and Ashewo and I want to be living forever
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2011
begwong:

All terrorist are muslims,not all muslims are terrorist
go get a life u son of a dog! Y'all terror squard!
Re: Video Of Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram by daywatcher: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2011
this is what happens when you cannot think for yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) / Obasanjo Dances Gangnam Style In Ghana / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.