Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? (13549 Views)

Obanikoro Takes A Break From Politics / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by Desola(f): 5:04am On Nov 16, 2011
Oh dear! I haven't laughed so hard since Jarus' post where he imitated Musiwa. I didn't know you had this very funny side to you. grin grin grin

Romance section? Me? I tried peeping a few times and was promptly diagnosed with 'temporary retardation'. I vowed not to stick my nose where it isn't useful next time. grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by obowunmi(m): 5:11am On Nov 16, 2011
Funny thread. Full of conjectures and humor.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by OAM4J: 5:31am On Nov 16, 2011
Desola:

Oh dear! I haven't laughed so hard since Jarus' post where he imitated Musiwa. I didn't know you had this very funny side to you. grin grin grin

Romance section? Me? I tried peeping a few times and was promptly diagnosed with 'temporary retardation'. I vowed not to stick my nose where it isn't useful next time.  grin

After reading your post, I checked your statistics and found out since 2005 that you joined NL and with almost a thousand posts, you have less than 10 posts in romance section.  shocked

Are you romantic at all?  cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by meonbooty: 5:38am On Nov 16, 2011
OAM4J:

After reading your post, I checked your statistics and found out since 2005 that you joined NL and with almost a thousand posts, you have less than 10 posts in romance section.  shocked

Are you romantic at allcheesy

Ugly people are seldom romantic.

They compensate for that by posting voraciously in the politics section.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by gbanikiti(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
BootyOnMe:

*Oh poohsie fart*!

Erm.
Nor be h-only me wan dey hia o!
See me see trobu o!

I said goons like you in Nigeria. I SAID LIKE NIGERIA LIKE NAIRALAND!
Abi o gbo yinglish?
Me nor kia whia you 'base' o!
Not until you do something about those agberos like Aigbofa, EKITI drug-addicts like FStranger and arse-wipe-chopping "Freddie Yoruba Coogar" with parents for 'feral animals' in this your useless political section can YOU be taken seriously. The same energy you and your 'OYA ASHEWO BABES' use to pursue some of us all over NL. . .should be devoted to them too abi?

Abeg move jor!
Me be woman. . . I dey participate. . .So go and chop shyte with all that your "OLUFEMI GBAJABIAMILLA-BAMBI-ALLAH" NL-honorary award! kiss

In other words. . . go impress someone else!
Ewu moderator 'politial section' with that your AWOBI FATHER ILEYA-LOOKING, AGIDI-QUAFFING/SHYTING BUFFOON CALLED JARUS! kiss

Ooooooooooh! I feel beta! cool
I wonder where Calloti is? It's been a while! cry
Re: Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Politics & Political Discussions? by gbanikiti(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
BootyOnMe:

*Oh poohsie fart*!

Erm.
Nor be h-only me wan dey hia o!
See me see trobu o!

I said goons like you in Nigeria. I SAID LIKE NIGERIA LIKE NAIRALAND!
Abi o gbo yinglish?
Me nor kia whia you 'base' o!
Not until you do something about those agberos like Aigbofa, EKITI drug-addicts like FStranger and arse-wipe-chopping "Freddie Yoruba Coogar" with parents for 'feral animals' in this your useless political section can YOU be taken seriously. The same energy you and your 'OYA ASHEWO BABES' use to pursue some of us all over NL. . .should be devoted to them too abi?

Abeg move jor!
Me be woman. . . I dey participate. . .So go and chop shyte with all that your "OLUFEMI GBAJABIAMILLA-BAMBI-ALLAH" NL-honorary award! kiss

In other words. . . go impress someone else!
Ewu moderator 'politial section' with that your AWOBI FATHER ILEYA-LOOKING, AGIDI-QUAFFING/SHYTING BUFFOON CALLED JARUS! kiss

Ooooooooooh! I feel beta! cool
I wonder where Calloti is? It's been a while! cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FG Orders Sack Of 20,000 PHCN Workers / How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG / Obiano And Oshiomhole At 4th Nnamdi Azikwe's Lecture Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.