Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,066 members, 7,870,263 topics. Date: Monday, 24 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon (26040 Views)

Honor 8A Pro Gets New Name To Honor 8A Prime In Russia / HUAWEI Y9 Prime 2019 Review— King Of Midrange? + Camera Samples / HUAWEI Y9 2019 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by PlsStayAlive: 10:14pm On Feb 13
Adewale1603:
Some people can be so careless Sha, like how do you do it. I've never lost a phone for once in my entire life
Don't say that casually sir, it's not about carelessness. Someone came right into my house and took my phone, was I being careless too? be careful sef 🤔
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Olabode211: 10:43pm On Feb 13
Okay.you mean your papa na the keke driver?
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Starhearts: 10:51pm On Feb 13
Nitah1:
Is there any way I can get it back?
Please someone should help me.

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by efemena5050(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13
Adewale1603:
Some people can be so careless Sha, like how do you do it. I've never lost a phone for once in my entire life
u try but just note this ur not special ur only fortunate for now ....
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Kingrshd3: 11:05pm On Feb 13
motionarena:
Same way i forgot the iphone13 pro I recently got for 780k in an uber.

But the angel was kind enough to return it.

Is because iphone is traceable óò or else

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by prophetfire: 11:24pm On Feb 13
Dwaizman:

I tried him
Okay. Any good news?
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13
Nitah1:

Not sure this could help with the present situation but we could try use 'Google find device app' on our android. It could help locate our missing device, make it ring, and do some other stuffs if the data is on.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Amudeneogu: 1:48am On Feb 14
Eyaa, you will find it o, please go to the police ( state C I D ). I think they will track it for you
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by EverythingPhone(m): 5:08am On Feb 14
Dwaizman:

I tried him

No we haven’t worked
But a trial will still convince you
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Ofadaman(m): 5:36am On Feb 14
Its gone bro,
Get a new one..
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by anslemarinze52(m): 5:47am On Feb 14
Bayajjidda:

I was charged for that when someone stole my very first phone, Sagem in 2005 and I went to the police station to make report. They said I will have to pay for the statement.

Very bad though. We shouldn't give up on our police just like that, if the meant to protect are not our friends then who else will be?
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by FireUpNow(m): 6:11am On Feb 14
Pussyisgud:

That's the country that we are in o, dog eat dog God knows i can never lose mine but if i do i would just forget the phone i won't even bother calling the number.

I am telling you comrade, you see sometimes when I go through some comments, I develop muse in my heart. The owner of the lost phone will not see that phone again unless he the person who picked it is a very good person but in today's Nigeria, it's so hard to find.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:40am On Feb 14
Love800:
I think dat itel is p40, right?

Exactly.....I was shocked to the bone marrows....
This country is sinking more than for the masses to pretend all is fine....
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:46am On Feb 14
SirLakes:

I enter jumia check phone price today I be like ehn ehn na wa oooo grin

Make I dey pamper this one wey I dey use

Is a very bad situation in this country....I couldn't get any phone for my Wife with the budget we had, we went home to re-plan
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by IMASTEX: 7:50am On Feb 14
princepeter566:
Go to your bank and block your sim. . .And go to network provider to block the bank account grin grin grin
On a lighter note grin grin
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by sheriffman(m): 8:07am On Feb 14
my phone since 2019 (Pre-Order)
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by MartinsD12(m): 8:19am On Feb 14
Nitah1:
Better sweet phone , but it can be tracked na with IMEI but the cost of tracking is another thing
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by SaturnNick(m): 8:42am On Feb 14
abba190:
the phone cheap forget about it
howwww
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Exceed15: 8:42am On Feb 14
So sorry about that bro. Don't loose hope . With God all things are possible.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Johilo(m): 8:57am On Feb 14
anslemarinze52:
Go and report to the police station first.
It better you try than to conclude already.
police go just the bill am anyhow
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Love800(m): 10:01am On Feb 14
But is the phone okay. Like, i mean battery life?
ArcSEMPECJ:

Exactly.....I was shocked to the bone marrows....
This country is sinking more than for the masses to pretend all is fine....
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by sekundosekundo: 10:08am On Feb 14
spartachico:
Imagine copying the number and keep somewhere and using the phone for 1 to 3 years before it got stolen would you still have it ,you'll barely have the phone box talk less of the piece of paper ,it's stress bro

Don't be lazy. I have imei numbers of all the phones I have used at page 78 of my 1999 diary. It won't take you more than two minutes to put it down unless you're a carfree person.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by NACE13: 1:08pm On Feb 14
From the few comments I read, it just saddens me how bad our morality in a prayerful country like Nigeria is.
Last month, a woman was walking with her 8-10 year old son and he saw ₦100 note on the ground and picked it. He then informed the mother, then she smiled and told him to keep it for himself. I told the woman that, that's not the right way to do such a thing- It is same thing as stealing. She replied that someone else will pick it. I was dumbfounded. Like did this woman just encourage her son to take things that do not belong to him(steal). cry

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14
Love800:
But is the phone okay. Like, i mean battery life?

Sure but it will frustrate you as the storage and processor speeds are poor
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by spartachico(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14
lol page 78 of my 1999 diary, you making me feel i was born yesterday, wow i never knew people still keep diaries these days, when everything is in the cloud, well probably because im a tech guy is why i dump the old fashion ways.
sekundosekundo:

Don't be lazy. I have imei numbers of all the phones I have used at page 78 of my 1999 diary. It won't take you more than two minutes to put it down unless you're a carfree person.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by kentokay71: 3:45pm On Feb 14
O TI LOOO
Nitah1:
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by sekundosekundo: 4:37pm On Feb 14
spartachico:
lol page 78 of my 1999 diary, you making me feel i was born yesterday, wow i never knew people still keep diaries these days, when everything is in the cloud, well probably because im a tech guy is why i dump the old fashion ways.

Successful men keeps diaries and to do lists. I can't do without my diaries. My 1999 diary is cherished because that was the first time I travelled to UK and every details in in there. I have all the names of my primary and secondary school classmates there till date.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by spartachico(m): 4:49pm On Feb 14
lol pele oo successful man and when the diary catch fire nko, where would you get the details back, now you are acting like a kid, any way , wealthy man like us focus on a 2FA with our cloud storage details, i have outlook express cloud and also apple icloud and my information has never been tampered with since 2012, enjoy your diary session man, and FYI successful and wealthy men keeps ledger not diary.
sekundosekundo:

Successful men keeps diaries and to do lists. I can't do without my diaries. My 1999 diary is cherished because that was the first time I travelled to UK and every details in in there. I have all the names of my primary and secondary school classmates there till date.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by sekundosekundo: 5:26pm On Feb 14
spartachico:
lol pele oo successful man and when the diary catch fire nko, where would you get the details back, now you are acting like a kid, any way , wealthy man like us focus on a 2FA with our cloud storage details, i have outlook express cloud and also apple icloud and my information has never been tampered with since 2012, enjoy your diary session man, and FYI successful and wealthy men keeps ledger not diary.

Thank you for reminding me that I am a kid.
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by cactusJack(m): 6:07pm On Feb 14
Nitah1:

Look on the bright side,you just made a Nigerian very very happy
Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by PointZerom: 6:36pm On Feb 14
spartachico:

The person you're trying to insult no be your mate oo, if not that you're a fooool you should hv known that there are fireproof safe where people keep their vital documents, infact I hv one that 5 able bodied men cannot lift.

1 Like

Re: I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon by Love800(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14
Tanks so much
ArcSEMPECJ:

Sure but it will frustrate you as the storage and processor speeds are poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery? / [GUIDE] [TUTORIAL] How To Increase Internal Memory Of Tecno N3 / Huawei CEO Reveals Android Alternative, Claiming It’s 60 Per Cent Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.