Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Your Secondary School And University? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Secondary School And University? (54529 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Name The Most Dreaded Student/ Thug During Your Secondary School Days.... / Rep Your Secondary School! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by emmlaura(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2005
well every body seems to be in the uni. or out of the uni. sad am i the only small boy in the forum. anyway,nusrey and primary school- Eli-tonia private
                                         school, coker, lagos
                                      secondary school-Jss- summit international school
                                      Nnewi, anambra.
                                 secondary school-SSS- Merchants of light special science
                                 school OBA  Anambra.
                                  Uni.(who dash me undecided
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Pinky(f): 9:52am On Jun 07, 2005
Ra:

Well, tinskebe, here's another product of the very first University in Nigeria. wink

Graduated from the Faculty of Law.

Great U.I!!!

Ra...when did u finish from law in U.i? am trying to see if i can place u or some1 u mite know...even though i finished from computer science...
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Allenpowered(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2005
Pinky I think those lawyer guys do CSC 101? I'm too not sure again
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Pinky(f): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2005
Allenpowered:

Pinky I think those lawyer guys do CSC 101? I'm too sure again
very correct allen.. CSC 101 is a compulsory course in my dept for lawyers.....in their 200L.. only those who carry it over keep doing it in 300L, 400L or 500L
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Ra(f): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2005
Pinky dear, sorry it took me this long to reply. I graduated in 2000. And boy oh boy, I was one of those who 'carried' CSC101 till the very final year. It was a share waste of time, that module.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by jogego(m): 9:38am On Jun 13, 2005
Ra:

Pinky dear, sorry it took me this long to reply. I graduated in 2000. And boy oh boy, I was one of those who 'carried' CSC101 till the very final year. It was a share waste of time, that module.

If I may ask, what course module is CSC101??
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Pinky(f): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2005
jogego:

If I may ask, what course module is CSC101??
its my departmental course for many science students & law students too. its computer science 101 {introduction}
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by missbeauty: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2005
Unity High School Oshodi,Isolo Express way
motla:

Hey, everyone, what school are you in or were you in? I'm in Covenant University. I was in Federal Government Girls' College Ipetumodu. Everyone please post away!
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by IAH(f): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2005
mosiate:

Yeah, I'm actually different.  I'm in best state university in Nigeria.  Guess what? LAUTECH! (Intimidation we condone not).

As for my Primary School,
Biodun Nursery and Primary in Kwara State
Good Tidings in Osun State.

As for my Secondary School,
FGC Ikirun, School of Science, Ife.

Hey, are you my brother? Okkk, you are a female grin My brother also went to FGC Ikirun, School of Science Ile-Ife and he is now in LAUTECH!!! Tell me, what year did you finish from SOS?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by yomidipset4eva(m): 11:53pm On Jun 14, 2005
secondary school - King's College Lagos (Nobody's messing with us)
University - University of Houston (will be transferring to University of Winnipeg this fall though)

Double major people ,I told y'all nobody's messing with KC boys ,FLOREAT.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by Allenpowered(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2005
why move from Houston to Winni-whatever ?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by razor(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2005
SECONDARY SCHOOL: St. Joseph's College

UNIVERSITY: University of Lagos (Great Akokite)

Anyone from any of the above let me know.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by bolasho(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2005
My Primary school was at African Church Primary Ifako-Agege Lagos, My Secondary Education was at Fagba Grammar School, Iju lagos. My Polytechnic Education was at the Moshood Abiola polytechnic, Abeokuta - Ogun State. Now am at the Lagos State University (Anthony Campus)
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by yomidipset4eva(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2005
Allenpowered:

why move from Houston to Winni-whatever ?

It's a better rated school, check thinks out b4 u think know ,but have no idea.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by kemmy(f): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2005
Greatest Akokite,I dey here o!

Secondary:Gbaja Girls High School

Primary:Adegoke Primary

Nursey:Na jele o simi na im I go o!

I'm still riding high,post graduate:Huron University,USA in London.I'm on my way to Harvard actually
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by obong(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2005
I went to St Gregs in Lagos. Then to university in the US.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by WhiteBaby(m): 1:08am On Jun 17, 2005
Secondary School: Federal Government College Warri
University : O.A.U Ile-Ife
Finishing School : School Of Hustlers (Part Time)
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by anugirl(f): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2005
mosiate:

Yeah, I'm actually different. I'm in best state university in Nigeria. Guess what? LAUTECH! (Intimidation we condone not).

As for my Primary School,
Biodun Nursery and Primary in Kwara State
Good Tidings in Osun State.

As for my Secondary School,
FGC Ikirun, School of Science, Ife.
Wow! wat course are u studying in LAUTECH? I av a cousin in Lautech school of medicine.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by CimonJorr(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2005
Primary school: Uniben [USS]
Secondary school: Uniben [UDSS]
University: Uniben
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by dominobaby(f): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2005
CimonJorr:

Primary school: Uniben
Secondary school: Uniben
University: Uniben

Uniben for primary and secondary school? how come bros?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by CimonJorr(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2005
Cos they have a primary and secondary school in Uniben...

Or you didn't know before ...
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by anugirl(f): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2005
Vobis presento curriculum studiorum mea!

Nursery & Primary- ABC Nursery Land, Ikeja
Secondary - International Secondary School Ifako
Secondary2 - not in NG
College - not in NG
Currently in Uni - not in Nigeria
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by shesalldat(f): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2005
hi everyone,
just kind of stumbled on this site on google..........well I think its great.anyways I attended unilag,studied law,02/set
went on to law school in niaja,im currently in havard law in the states,trying to make a break through wink
I also attended international school lagos (isl),so if there's any alumni holla back,my primary school was corona ikoyi,and I was in heron house,ha ha ha h how time flies
take care people!!!!!!!!!!!!
ce moi'

Re: Your Secondary School And University? by CimonJorr(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2005
which one are you?? ...

Damn girl...
You're both FINE...

Waiting....  rolleyes

ps.. this is a "kodak" moment.. the picture quality is startling..
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by dominobaby(f): 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2005
@cmonJorr,

rolleyesoops, i don't know how i don't know but i didn't know sha
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by mamba(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2005
Wait a sec, what am I seeing here?

These ladies are damn fine!

Which one are you, left or right?
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by kodewrita(m): 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2005
well , in my own case i attended the following schools
(be afraid , be very afraid)

{section edited out for privacy reasons}

now in 200 level Bowen Uni computer science. "Feel It"

interesting how everyone here is not schooling in naija ( shocked rolleyes). anyway , we hope our schools will improve and convince more of our prodigal kids to come home.

@anugirl why the latin. anyway i will add mine in french even if its not correct. qui tu ne response mon message.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by twinkledew(f): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2005
some of the skools ya all mentioned sounds strange to me.have not heard most of them b4.
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by WesleyanA(f): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2005
smiley
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by shesalldat(f): 1:45am On Jul 06, 2005
well well,
funny how nobody responded to my schools,never meant for my pic to be so controversial,
i mean someone ere must have gone to unilag,anyways my luck................to the person asking bout harvard
when u say difficult,i dont exactly understand what you mean? break it down a little and ill be sure to answer
all your questions okays!!!!!!!!!!
ce moi'
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by CimonJorr(m): 5:02am On Jul 06, 2005
you still haven't said which one of the damsels you are
Re: Your Secondary School And University? by WesleyanA(f): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2005
harvard. hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB / 60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.