Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:16 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (82926 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2011
tonjoan:

MOURINHO. hehehe

Sha remember me in your kingdom ooo

As your lordship pleases grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2011
naijababe:

Carry go jare, i am sure it's not too late  grin and please drop the ma'am abeg. Ema so d'arugbo

yes ma'am. . . not my fault. . .it's the soldier in me.

tonjoan:

MOURINHO. hehehe

Abi?. . . .the name kinda sticks. . .dont you think. . . . .all thanks to naijababe. . . . grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2011
naijababe:

As your lordship pleases grin

Haba. . . .that's taking it too far. . . .your highness will do just fine . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2011
tonjoan:

MOURINHO. hehehe

And as her majesty the Queen (naijababe) extends.  smiley

naijababe:

As your lordship pleases  grin
Na your name henceforth be that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2011
tonjoan:

And as her majesty the Queen (naijababe) extends.  smiley

Na your name henceforth be that.

you don kolo. . . . grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2011
naijababe:

As your lordship pleases  grin
As her majesty the queen (naijababe) extends. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin Pips are igniting some people's heads here. Someone call 911, we need to pour water on their heads
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2011
pip love-vendor:

you don kolo. . . . grin
na my system kolo oo. Mourinho na ur name henceforth.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2011
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin Pips are igniting some people's heads here. Someone call 911, we need to pour water on their heads
911? I think you should call H2O cos i need the water brigade. lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
naijababe:

too late. . . .we dont need no water let the m%$#f^##&ker burn. . . . . grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by rivie0020: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2011
Check out this trading strategy. Follow the link in my sig. box
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2011
naijababe:

And ma'am. . .you miss the point. . . it is the discovery of new patterns that swells the head cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
will be signing of soon. if you missed all the good entries today there is still one rearing it's sweet head. . . nzdcad. . . the final confirmation pattern is about to form which will take price 300 pips up. . . .goodluck y'all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
rivie0020:

Check out this trading strategy. Follow the link in my sig. box
Bro, you make me remember strategies revealed site. used to frequent there 4 years back. Pin bars are actually very good. If candles are well understood you'll see that every pin bar whether doji or hammer or shooting star when formed along resistance and support lines are very potent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by leopower(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2011
@naijababe, pls do u mind adding me on skype or facebook cos u got some potentials which i think i need. my skype name is ekojamiu while facebook is eko jamiu abiodun. thk in anticipation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by billyG(m): 12:22am On Nov 12, 2011
ABEG,FXGURUS,How can i get this alerts also i'm intrested, here is my e-mail:tonykings2k@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Kay1kay1(m): 3:01am On Nov 12, 2011
@ everyone here,

I've taken my time to read through the 8 pages of this thread. And I'm pleased whenever traders make good money. I trade Light Sweet Crude and I'm learning the ropes. I've studied the indicators. I follow the news but work more on the indicators.

With currency pairs, I don't go there (you've got to be more adept and current than the CNBCs and Bloombergs) though I use them to check trends in the market. Are there any traders here active with #CL?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Wisdomxy(m): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2011
@naijababe i wan halla u on skype and how do we get across on a serious note. This is strictly business. i would have sent you a pm but your mail addy was restricted. I have great respect for ladies in this business of speculations whether in options,futures,spots and commodities.my mail add is rayelm777@live.com.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by pippimp(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2011
forecast for the coming week;
Eurnzd. . . .this pair has confirmed it's downtrend and expect a strong wave south then another wave up to complete it's trendline formation to price 16852,  . . .EURCAD. . . this pair has completed every and all requirements. . .all that is required is to place a sell and wait for price to hit 13610. . . . Audnzd. . .the pair is in it's final formation of a downtrend trendline. . . .again all that is required is to place a sell for a tp of 12898. Gbpusd. . .now this pair is tricky. . . .for all intents and purposes it is in it's final stage of forming it's downtrend trendline but their is a snag. . . the correllation between eurusd and gbpusd. . .  eurusd has been fracking up all month. . it's been giving confusing signals up until the 3rd of this month for a 400 pip move upwards on the 4hr chart. . . .here lies the problem. gbpusd has confirmed it's downtrend but since both pairs like moving like brother and sister we are then faced with two scenarios. 1. . .either gbpusd stops where it is at the moment and ranges until eurusd completes it's tp or 2. . .follows the damned pair. if gbpusd does follow eurusd then be very careful on buys on the pair 'cause it can switch out badly against you. i would recommend placing a sell at present price and just wait it out 'cause gbpusd will fall to price 15722. as said in the past. . .all calls come with a 300 pip stoploss. . ,  . if hit. . . place a buy or sell stop in the direction of the original tp. . .Mourinho signing off,  . . as naijababe has dubbed me grin. .  . .but seriously. . . . goodluck,

Ps. . . for the scalpers in da house. . . .focus on euraud. . . the pair is in a strong uptrend and can be scalped to price 13680.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by tonjoan: 10:07am On Nov 12, 2011
Kay1kay1:

@ everyone here,

I've taken my time to read through the 8 pages of this thread. And I'm pleased whenever traders make good money. I trade Light Sweet Crude and I'm learning the ropes. I've studied the indicators. I follow the news but work more on the indicators.

With currency pairs, I don't go there (you've got to be more adept and current than the CNBCs and Bloombergs) though I use them to check trends in the market. Are there any traders here active with #CL?

Speak with naijababe. she trades CL
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by omakay(m): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2011
the assumption of office by Lucas Papademos should not give speculators total confidence cos his assumption is one thing and the debt crisis is another, even if there is going to be confidence, i feel that it will be short lived,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2011
@silibaba am interested. @naijababe thanks for taking ur time out to explain your method to me. Lol make we take am easy with season 3 oh. Page 8 in 4days.

love you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Kay1kay1(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2011
@ tonjoan

Thanks. I'd do so.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2011
@smithereeen yes I love trading point. So far no wahala and no requotes, not even 1. But dont be too fast. read all the terms and conditions of trading with a broker before opening an account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by leopower(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2011
hi better traders, this is not a trade call but am only trying to test my ability on what i av learn here, onj eur/aud i saw i well form berish pin frm 38.2 fib level & a major resistance level on daily chart which told me SELL on this pair, pls see attach chart if it upload cos i av not try dis b4. pls giv me the confidence to do more.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by McNelson(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2011
Thanx naijababe for those signals, will keep an eye on them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by arthuryemi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
hi all,pls can someone tell the mods to remove season 3 link from NL front page. its
begining to generate/attract unneccessary attention-just inmmagin a lady comin in here to cal us glorified gamblers another cal us to vote on facebk.i think this thread is becomin crowded eccept 4 real fx traders
(2)can we renovate that useless thread (observation on thread fx trde)and turn it to unclenna
dream strategy tread witout changin its title.t
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by McNelson(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2011
Hello gurus in the house, Just got a software from a friend (AUTO TRENDLINE) wanna post it to the house to check its effectiveness, But I need a permission, since d room has been silent for a while
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by leopower(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2011
@nelson, i think it because 2day is off trading day so trader needs to rest & analyze strategies, i am not d moderator but i think u can go ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by unclenna(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2011
@Nelson, that indicator is a lagging indicator, it can't show you where trend may begin, rather it only follows the market, that's my contribution

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (100)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Where To Buy Electronics In Germany? / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.