Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 (83078 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2012
Blog icon:

I'm back. Sorry for my long absence. I went on break from the first week of December cos the market began to fire a lot of false signals. By the way, I had exams and was also busy with some online as well as offline businesses that I had to finish up. I have been following the thread though.

@Concept, what most of the guys have replied based on your post is true. The market is still just opening for some, and it will take a little while before 'volatility' returns to this thread. I have seen this present state of dullness on other FTA threads that got me thinking "yes this is the end of this thread", only for dry bones to rise again  smiley

Point I'm making is hang on a bit cos singing out won't help either. As for me, I'm fully back, and will continue posting regularly here. The first trade I have taken for the week is a long entry on Nzd-Usd and Nzd-Jpy with take profits at 0.8061 and 62.27. I entered them yesterday, and it could be quite late to join in now. My entry charts are as posted below.

Thanks to everyone that wrote me via email, facebook and reached me by fone to know how I was doing. Much love. . . damn, I've missed here! It's good to be back.

Wishing everyone a pipful and green trading in 2012. To everyone, lose responsibly this year!!! Safe!!!

Cheerio!!! U are welcome back my brother, Others we are waiting. God bless u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by frenchman2: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2012
@Blog icon
welcome back. missed your trade alerts.

just pulled the trigger on aud/chf at 0.9364

SL 0.9400

TP 0.9246

Trade taken based on the 4hr time frame.

it has hit the 0.9373 resistance 3times now. (should i call it a triple top)

macd divergence on the same time frame.

pinocchio nose (pinbar) on the 4hr indicating price rejection of .9373

see chart below.

equally pulled trigger on eur/jpy at 97.24  SL 96.92 TP 99.30

noticed a doji on the weekly.

noticed macd divergence on the weekly and daily.

sorry no chart for illustration.

hope i'm right. had too many losses last week.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Blogicon1(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2012
@Frenchman and Concept, thanks!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by frenchman2: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2012
hello folks, just want to draw your attention to something disturbing.

has anyone found out that candlestick patterns differ from broker to broker?

i have attached below three charts (aud/nzd) on the 1hr time frame from alpari, fxopen and fxpro

look at the candles in the big circle. see the resistance line i drew in all the charts. pay more attention on the the last 3candles and tell me what you think.

noticed that alpari's is different from the other 2

just wondering if the spike on the last candle on the alpari chart is a SL hunting manoeuvre.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2012
Concept:

Cheerio!!! U are welcome back my brother, Others we are waiting. God bless u.
its working
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2012
Blog icon:

I'm back. Sorry for my long absence. I went on break from the first week of December cos the market began to fire a lot of false signals. By the way, I had exams and was also busy with some online as well as offline businesses that I had to finish up. I have been following the thread though.

@Concept, what most of the guys have replied based on your post is true. The market is still just opening for some, and it will take a little while before 'volatility' returns to this thread. I have seen this present state of dullness on other FTA threads that got me thinking "yes this is the end of this thread", only for dry bones to rise again  smiley

Point I'm making is hang on a bit cos singing out won't help either. As for me, I'm fully back, and will continue posting regularly here. The first trade I have taken for the week is a long entry on Nzd-Usd and Nzd-Jpy with take profits at 0.8061 and 62.27. I entered them yesterday, and it could be quite late to join in now. My entry charts are as posted below.

Thanks to everyone that wrote me via email, facebook and reached me by fone to know how I was doing. Much love. . . damn, I've missed here! It's good to be back.

Wishing everyone a pipful and green trading in 2012. To everyone, lose responsibly this year!!! Safe!!!
hahah, the fx God returns to earth, welcome bro. were is naijababe, odiaero, jazes,pip pim.p and tonjoan
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ncpat(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2012
posted 8:23am

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by frenchman2: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2012
blog icon

thanks for the alert.

after analysing the the pairs, i decided to equally join you in the nz/jpy trade at 61.34. i don't think it's too late.

your tp is 160pips. i can still catch 100pips.

it's likely to even exceed that target

thanks once again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Blogicon1(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2012
aguiyi:

hahah, the fx God returns to earth, welcome bro. were is naijababe, odiaero, jazes,pip pim.p and tonjoan
Thanks man. . . but I wan yarn say I no be fx God neither god o, before thunder go blow grin!! I just dey hustle like the rest of the brothers cheesy . Thanks once again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ncpat(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2012
posted 9:05am is never too late to join the buy entry on eur/usd

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2012
EU ~ Long. U can start from here not bad.
The way EU is moving it seems will move 100% fibonacci retracement.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Blogicon1(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2012
frenchman2:

blog icon

thanks for the alert.

after analysing the the pairs, i decided to equally join you in the nz/jpy trade at 61.34. i don't think it's too late.

your tp is 160pips. i can still catch 100pips.

it's likely to even exceed that target

thanks once again.

Though you will be losing out on a proper risk to reward ratio on this one, but sure, you can hustle off the remaining 100 pips from the remaining move, but ensure to properly hide your stop loss so that it doesn't stop you out on the slightest retrace.

The pair will likely take out the restistance (where my TP is) as you pointed out, but not until it hits there and retraces a bit. I generally avoiding trading break outs, but rather patiently wait for a retest of broken levels.

Good luck to us on this one!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ozenyen(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2012
looking to short eurusd at my sell zone as highlighted in the attached.

stop is 7 pips above entry bar and first target is daily pivot area

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2012
@concept

i told you to hold on and be calm, now you can see the thread has woken up? hehehehe all of them don chop part of their 2011 profits finish, now is the time to come back and make more

welcome guys cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2012
we better watch EU closely
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ncpat(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2012
nolly042:

we better watch EU closely

I AGREE WITH U COS THERE WILL BE A NEWS WHETHER EU SHOULD SANCTION HUNGARY SO HOUSE BETTER WATCH AND PLACE A TIGHT STOPLOSS IN WHAT EVER TREND U CHOOSE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2012
honeric01:

@concept

i told you to hold on and be calm, now you can see the thread has woken up? hehehehe all of them don chop part of their 2011 profits finish, now is the time to come back and make more

welcome guys cool

That is true pal. I am enjoying every bit of this, u can see now that when u want to place a trade, u are not alone, a comment might just make the difference in ur analysis.

ozenyen:

looking to short eurusd at my sell zone as highlighted in the attached.

stop is 7 pips above entry bar and first target is daily pivot area

We might see it extend to 1.2830 area before heading back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by honeric01(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2012
^^^

Be very careful with all your long orders. tight stop loss needed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by goldenboi(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, as well as fairly new to forex. I love all the analysis that go on here and i'm looking forward to joining in the discussions, sharing my trades so as to improve and make & keep profits,

Thanks to everyone.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by goldenboi(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2012
I'm looking at the GBP/USD 4h chart.

I've placed a sell order as all indicators are bearish, market has been unable to break the resistance at 1.53850 and it seems a good trade to me.

Kindly refer to the attached file.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2012
goldenboi:

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum, as well as fairly new to forex. I love all the analysis that go on here and i'm looking forward to joining in the discussions, sharing my trades so as to improve and make & keep profits,

Thanks to everyone.

U are welcome buddy, the floor is yours.
Pls guys may I suggest that if you have idea that any other pairs apart from EU will be volatile for a particular day, kindly specify, like me now I am EU man but I can see I am missing some great opportunities, like yesterday now @honeric01 made a comment about some other currencies that did well while I was there dancing Aruna Ishola with EU. Thanks guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by silibaba: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
usd/chf - i will personally advice you all to wait as it may as well bounce up the way am seeing it on 4hour time.

not until it hit my support line, i will stay clear of this currency pair. otherwise i will go long
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by FOREXMART(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2012
Concept my good brother. Forgive me for being away. It has Not been easy trying to make that big shift from scalping to swing/position trading. Anyway that shouldn't stop me fro contributing my own quota to this wonderful thread.

Anyway I wish u a pipful year. All things possible am back now and u will see more of me. How are my lovely brothers and sisters here? Una dooooooohh!!!!!.

Finally I still see my forecast from October playing out on euro. Notice it crashes faster than it rises so I believe its better to wait for bullish retrace and crash it back down till march.

Godbless,

Where is naijababe and errbady?

@aguiyi. Forgive me, for I could not program your ea.  e be like say I don dey forget mql4 language as I hardly use ea in trading.

Thanks and love u all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by lawson007(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2012
Hi guys I want to ride SHORT NZDUSd from 0.8006 till further notice may be T1=100pips,T2=200 pips,T3=300pips,care to join me?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by methodman(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2012
The mother of all evil in the financial market is speculation. I want you all to be careful. Though I see most pairs retracing back up this year. Downtrend fading away gradually. I am bullish on all my favourite pairs EU EJ and GJ. Long term trader here. PAMM act 2014817 with instaforex. Cheers mate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by whirlweend(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
@lawson007.Will join you soon,i hope.Been tracking nzdusd for two weeks to short it once the signal is clear enough.I believe the upside trend is still on but very limited,at least 100 pips plus.We all have different strategies,I guess your strategy is giving you a go ahead to short.Whatever happens I am sure your SL can accommodate more movement upside.I am still watching it.More pips to you bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
FOREXMART:

Concept my good brother. Forgive me for being away. It has Not been easy trying to make that big shift from scalping to swing/position trading. Anyway that shouldn't stop me fro contributing my own quota to this wonderful thread.

Anyway I wish u a pipful year. All things possible am back now and u will see more of me. How are my lovely brothers and sisters here? Una dooooooohh!!!!!.

Finally I still see my forecast from October playing out on euro. Notice it crashes faster than it rises so I believe its better to wait for bullish retrace and crash it back down till march.

Godbless,

Where is naijababe and errbady?

@aguiyi. Forgive me, for I could not program your ea.  e be like say I don dey forget mql4 language as I hardly use ea in trading.

Thanks and love u all.

Well said forexmart u are most welcome.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by ozenyen(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2012
our level is working so far if u took it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Concept(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
ozenyen:

our level is working so far if u took it

Well done Ur call regarding EU was timing I wasn't expecting that but it was wake up call. Great mind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by Blogicon1(m): 12:47am On Jan 18, 2012
Silver (Xag-Usd)
The spot silver pair briefly rose up to test resistance levels at 30.63 before shading a total of about 60 pips to close the day at 30.05, leaving behind a bearish pinbar - which is actually a component of a fake-out setup in this case.

The three setups circled with a red ring highlights a fakeout setup that shows rejection of the the daily horizontal level through 30.63, amidst other factors of confluence.

Though I would have loved the fakeout setup to close with a bearish pinbar, but there are several other factors of confluence (like I stated in the previous paragraph) that are giving me a good level of confidence that this setup is very valid and likely to move in the southward direction, despite the natire of the close of today's daily price bar.

The first factor of confluence is the fact that the bearish pinabar formed off the 50 dynamic resistance zone. if you are a premium students of mine on this forum, you will know what importance that is. The rejection right there was a pin point one, and the validity of this resistance zone is depicted by the ability of the MA to hold prices on all attemot of penetrating it in the past - see the chart attached below for details!

The second factor of confluence is the fact that the bearish pinbar also formed off that very valid downtrend line on the chart. The validity of the downtrend line is affirmed by the fact that all 4 previous attempts to break through the line was repelled. These areas are marked by the green circles on the attached chart below for your reference.

The pair is clearly in a downtrend, and the formation of that fake-out price action strategy at a key level of resistance (at 30.63) is a good indication that the pair is about to move back in the dominant trend - which is downward.

As nothing is guaranteed in forex, I'm not assuring you that this pair will move in my speculated direction, but I've done the best a forex trader can (and will) do by analysing every detail on the chart and reaching a decision based off that. It's left for the market to make its decision.

Trading Action
Set a sell limit pending order to go short at 30.14
SL is meant to be 50 pips above entry @ 30.65
TP is 140 pips below @ 28.73

Please be sure to apply sound money management decisions on this trade as it might possibly go the other way. Safe trading and take care. Lose responsibly!!!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by winwinx: 2:07am On Jan 18, 2012
Does any know how to purchase or make payment through click bank?
Please i need your guidance,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 3 by nolly042(m): 5:09am On Jan 18, 2012
morning traders. from what i see here down move is getting exhausted. if the week ends in a bullish scenario then know that trend has changed

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge / Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.