Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Samson Was Not A Suicide Bomber. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samson Was Not A Suicide Bomber. (1382 Views)

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) / See What A Suicide Bomber Trainer Did To Himself And His Students / Prophet Samson Ayorinde Endorses Rev. Dr. Sign Fireman As A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samson Was Not A Suicide Bomber. by damoobaba: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
Recently, some dumbass people who were trying to cover up the senseless activities of their Boko Haram brothers made a reference to the Bible by saying Samson was a suicide Bomber.All of you should go and read the story of Samson very well and you'll agree with the following: 1.God wanted to use Samson to deliver his people from oppression, 2.God gave Samson power but he was not disciplined. 3. Samson's lack of discipline led to his fall. 4.Samson commited suicide on his own volition (My God did not tell him to kill himself). 5. No bomb was involved. Get these clear.
Re: Samson Was Not A Suicide Bomber. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
damoobaba:

Recently, some dumbass people who were trying to cover up the senseless activities of their Boko Haram brothers made a reference to the Bible by saying[b] Samson was a suicide Bomber.[/b]All of you should go and read the story of Samson very well and you'll agree with the following: 1.God wanted to use Samson to deliver his people from oppression, 2.God gave Samson power but he was not disciplined. 3. Samson's lack of discipline led to his fall. 4.Samson commited suicide on his own volition (My God did not tell him to kill himself). 5. No bomb was involved. Get these clear.

I go die oooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

These Moosie always use the bible to help advance their cause. And yet it is corrupt undecided undecided undecided

Confusion gone riot.

Don't mind them jo.
Re: Samson Was Not A Suicide Bomber. by damoobaba: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2011
I dont know why they always use the Bible to cover up the satanic principles of their evil religion.
Re: Samson Was Not A Suicide Bomber. by damoobaba: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2011
I dont know why they always use the Bible to cover up the satanic principles of their evil religion.
Re: Samson Was Not A Suicide Bomber. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2011
Anyone who calls samson a suicide bomber is a mumu.

He did what he did out of revenge cos they would have killed him anyway and of course his eyes were plucked out.

The video of the boko haram that we say shows no one attacked the mumu who was asking God to aid him to kill innocent pple that did him no wrong
Re: Samson Was Not A Suicide Bomber. by MyJoe: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
toba:

Anyone who calls samson a suicide bomber is a mumu.
No, they are not. Besides, calling those who disagree with you names is a method of debating much discredited.

toba:
He did what he did out of revenge cos they would have killed him anyway and of course his eyes were plucked out.
So if a man is going to die, he should take as many as possible with him, is that it? Today's Islamic suicide bombers will love your thesis.

toba:
The video of the boko haram that we say shows no one attacked the mumu who was asking God to aid him to kill innocent pple that did him no wrong
You, like the other posters, have not addressed the issue of whether Samson was a suicide bomber or not. I would say Samson invented suicide bombing, and in Gaza of all places!

As someone correctly observed, he did not plant any bombs, so he was no bomber. But in bringing down a building on himself in order to kill his enemies, including their wives who came to watch him being humiliated, he was the perfect model for today's suicide bombers in Gaza and elsewhere.
Re: Samson Was Not A Suicide Bomber. by damoobaba: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2012
MyJoe:
No, they are not. Besides, calling those who disagree with you names is a method of debating much discredited.

So if a man is going to die, he should take as many as possible with him, is that it? Today's Islamic suicide bombers will love your thesis.

You, like the other posters, have not addressed the issue of whether Samson was a suicide bomber or not. I would say Samson invented suicide bombing, and in Gaza of all places!

As someone correctly observed, he did not plant any bombs, so he was no bomber. But in bringing down a building on himself in order to kill his enemies, including their wives who came to watch him being humiliated, he was the perfect model for today's suicide bombers in Gaza and elsewhere.

There is nothing to support your claim that samson is a suicide bomber.God will expose you and your BH terrorists.After that,Hell awaits you.

(1) (Reply)

Questions For The Atheist. / Tb Joshua Prophesies The Death Of Mugabe / I saw God and caught Him on Video!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.