Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,706 members, 7,892,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Burna Boy Lambast Eedris Abdulkareem For Say That His Statement Was Stupid Talk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Lambast Eedris Abdulkareem For Say That His Statement Was Stupid Talk (303 Views)

Aloma: I Was Offered N100m To Say That Davido Killed Tagbo (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Lambast Eedris Abdulkareem For Say That His Statement Was Stupid Talk by creativeworld: 10:04am On Feb 18
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Burna Boy lambast Eedris Abdulkareem for say that his statement was a stupid talk

Watch video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C03uc9nrqL8
Re: Burna Boy Lambast Eedris Abdulkareem For Say That His Statement Was Stupid Talk by Golan007: 11:05am On Feb 18
Colorado vs Arizona.

grin
Re: Burna Boy Lambast Eedris Abdulkareem For Say That His Statement Was Stupid Talk by dangotesmummy: 2:04pm On Feb 18
Burna boy always shows full scale nature of a man with narcissistic personality disorder and I suspect his mom is his enabler.

He's always unnecessarily rude, self conceited, arrogant and loquacious.in every way it's people like Idris Abdulkarim that made hiphop and pop culture something that is successful today so Burna boy aka Omo mummy should take several sits back

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Saskay Newly Launched Boyfriend Declares Himself Single In Another Girl / Proof Of Pope Jnr Is Still Alive (watch Video) / Moment Davido Touchdown In Dubai After Celebrating Chioma Birthday In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.