Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State (25613 Views)

Felix Otabor: My Daughter Disappeared After Winning ₦100M - Bbnaija Phyna’s Dad / I Have Had 2 Abortions - BBNaija's Phyna Reveals On Twitter, Deletes Tweet Later / Juliet Ibrahim Slams Daddy Freeze Over His Comment On Xenophobia Attack In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by chukiz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18
Chasing clout, no be only kidnapper's
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Omoluyi(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18
Massiveglory:
These are the things that come with renewed hopelessness of a desperate entity who rigged and bought his way to power all in a bid to answer president.
Stop lying to yourself. It’s been happening before he came. He may not be doing well at the moment but he’s not the reason for kidnapping that’s has been happening for many years now.
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by rspy: 11:55pm On Feb 18
greggng:

I am not a rapist ..recently a lady was kidnapped and she told us that all kidnappers are rapist...they only reason they didn't rape her is cos she was on period. Tell me how you think they will allow phyna to go Scot free.? ..do you know if she has through her bad mouth offended one if them ?

Nigerians don't like the truth or want people to always be politically correct, if she was kidnapped especially with the police not able to arrest these bandits, they would have raxxped her.
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:13am On Feb 19
[quote author=Ogiame post=128519573]Thank God for your life, but stay humble....

The rate of robbery in Asaba, Ibusa, Ogwashi-Uku and other part of the state is Alarming.

[/quote

Are u serious about this? And i traveled to Asaba last month to see how hospitality business can be established there, hmmmm
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Dopenigga(m): 12:40am On Feb 19
greggng:

I am not a rapist ..recently a lady was kidnapped and she told us that all kidnappers are rapist...they only reason they didn't rape her is cos she was on period. Tell me how you think they will allow phyna to go Scot free.? ..do you know if she has through her bad mouth offended one if them ?
Doesn't mean you wish rape on anyone, dude, bad mouth or not.
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by EverythingPhone(m): 12:41am On Feb 19
Ebes:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland.
I'm  celestine am 32 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 16 years.It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide feeding and some medicine is hard,
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to Go for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid, my mom has been sick for long due to complication of high sugar level and BP.
I'm asking for your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoJF8Q_6zE

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. one of the document below is my hospital file not a receipt. thanks and remain blessed

Werey I’ve sent you money
Don’t come here to beg again and disturb our peace

Every time you Dey do mri
Same Scam story
Different monikers

Are you a fool ?
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by EverythingPhone(m): 12:45am On Feb 19
Massiveglory:
These are the things that come with renewed hopelessness of a desperate entity who rigged and bought his way to power all in a bid to answer president.

You better move on
Elupee pikin
Elupee ti lule pi

You talk pass like before election
I wonder
If elections are won on social media

Stop the hate and move on with your fivking life
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by EEIA: 6:43am On Feb 19
Odewaleadesoye:
Former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, reality show winner, Josephine Otabor, popularly known as Phyna, on Saturday escaped a kidnapper’s attack in Delta State.

The reality star made this known in a post on her official X account on Saturday evening.

Narrating her experience, she said the kidnappers hijacked four cars in front of the vehicle she rode in and abducted the occupants.

She wrote;

DAILY POST
dem for go arrange her kpekus for a few days small cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by blowjohn(m): 6:55am On Feb 19
My mum escaped something similar last week Sunday in Enugu on her way to uyo.

For her very eyes she watch people wey them dey kidnap
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Adebowalay(m): 7:05am On Feb 19
Think9ja:
Does she mean God is Good? And does that mean she didn't fly?

Upon all her olosho work, she no fit use 200k buy flight ticket?

Thank God for her life sha

Next time, fly
The most senseless comment I have ever seen, ALL MY LIFE ....DUMB HUMAN
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by eepeepook: 10:59am On Feb 19
Thank God for her life. Phyna no get money like before again. I no sure she compose enough to catch better sugar daddy. Her best bet to gather cash for such matter na OnlyFans or hookup.
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by noobody(m): 12:17am On Feb 21
EverythingPhone:

Werey I’ve sent you money
Don’t come here to beg again and disturb our peace

Every time you Dey do mri
Same Scam story
Different monikers

Are you a fool ?

Scammer!!

https://www.nairaland.com/8006674/user-everythingphone-scammer
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by EreluRoz: 3:40pm On Feb 21
Silentgroper:
is it me or you're being exceptionally friendly to guys on the forum lately .. what's wrong ..

It doesn't seem like the normal you except if you're not rose as in culer's rose..
grin
Culers rose indeed 😆. That stiff and rigid man. Abeg
Re: BBNaija Phyna Escapes Kidnappers’ Attack In Delta State by Silentgroper(m): 4:22pm On Feb 21
EreluRoz:
Culers rose indeed 😆. That stiff and rigid man. Abeg
lmao 🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of A Married Woman Caught Fuc**king Unknown Man In Ikotun Lagos / Basketmouth And Banky W Pictured Together In Dubai / Toke Makinwa Shares Photo From Her Hospital Bed,says This Week Hasn't Been Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.