Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria (3285 Views)

How Do You Cope With This Much Charges From The Bank / Food Inflation In Nigeria Rises To 17.38% As Inflation Rate Jumps To 14.23% / How To Live With Inflation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by jumper524(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19
My small piece, train rabbit instead of broilers.
Similar meat, much lower running cost.
Not even 10%
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by Sonnobax15(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19
lipsrsealed
Save for which rainy days? No be who survives this present sunny days go get mind saved for the rainy days? angry

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by cheaperstores: 5:50pm On Feb 19
The capsule you prescribed really make a lot of sense. But.y worry is that only a certain income group from medium to high income earners can practice it.

What is the fate of low income earners whose take home does not take home.

Odewaleadesoye:
Inflation is a harsh reality that affects us all in one way or another. In Nigeria, it has become even more of a pressing issue in recent times, with prices of food, fuel, and services skyrocketing at an alarming rate.

Here’s what you can do to cope with the current inflationary period in Nigeria:

In conclusion, coping with inflation in Nigeria can be challenging, but it’s not impossible. By budgeting wisely, shopping around for the best deals, investing, starting a side hustle, cutting back on unnecessary expenses, increasing your income, and saving for a rainy day, you can weather the storm and come out on top.
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by Lifemanage: 5:50pm On Feb 19
Odewaleadesoye:

– Swedish[/font]

This is a great saying that you don’t hear enough, because it’s absolutely true. When you buy something you don’t need today, it’s the future you that will suffer. Or, to put it another way, spending money on today’s wants means you might not be able to afford tomorrow’s needs.

Even if you feel financially secure right now, that might not last forever, so you should still be cautious with your money.
For the third pointz I would rather invest in commodities than govt bonds, the govt that caused the inflation...no way. Invest in land
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:51pm On Feb 19
No way out. We all die put😭😭

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by StatusSymbol: 5:52pm On Feb 19
No way
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by Okpokpo09: 5:52pm On Feb 19
airsaylongcome:

Does Osun state now have "Igbo brothers"?

bros forget grammar and help your Yuroba brothers before we die of hunger please
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by seguno2: 5:53pm On Feb 19
Odewaleadesoye:
Inflation is a harsh reality that affects us all in one way or another. In Nigeria, it has become even more of a pressing issue in recent times, with prices of food, fuel, and services skyrocketing at an alarming rate.

Here’s what you can do to cope with the current inflationary period in Nigeria:

In conclusion, coping with inflation in Nigeria can be challenging, but it’s not impossible. By budgeting wisely, shopping around for the best deals, investing, starting a side hustle, cutting back on unnecessary expenses, increasing your income, and saving for a rainy day, you can weather the storm and come out on top.

200 million Nigerians are learning about coping with inflation as the leaders allowed to emerge from among us, learn new ways to choke the life out of us with more stealing and less employment to provide government services, amenities and utilities

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by HateBigots: 5:53pm On Feb 19
cheesy Spineless citizens. Everytime cope, manage,
adjust🤡🤡

keep managing until politicians kill you all Nonsense. Suffer no dey tire una

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19
Odewaleadesoye:

– Swedish[/font]

This is a great saying that you don’t hear enough, because it’s absolutely true. When you buy something you don’t need today, it’s the future you that will suffer. Or, to put it another way, spending money on today’s wants means you might not be able to afford tomorrow’s needs.

Even if you feel financially secure right now, that might not last forever, so you should still be cautious with your money.
So right.
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by KanuSE: 5:54pm On Feb 19
All of you just prefer to cope and adjust to hardship.

Who do Nigerians diz thing, the otumokpo strong die! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by Thazard(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19
Anniversary:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Mr. Green sha. I never chop you say make I save. How?
grin grin grin
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by BobbieZion(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19
post=128538504:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬

We will get there pretty soon ......

Meanwhile,
Dearest Sane Nairaland members,
Sisi Yewande and Madam Ngo on behalf of All of us at MANNABBQGRlLLS are checking on you.

Times are hard
It is for the best future for us all.
No pain No Gain.
Guide your mental health.
Cut down on excesses and frivolity.
Keep joining us to pray for a better Nigeria 🇳🇬.
Slow and Steady we will get to the nation flowing with milk and honey.
A country of our dreams.
God bless you all.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬

We Love You all ❤️ 😍 💖

Addendum : Enemies of Nigeria, (No matter the part of the country you came from)
Skip this comment, it ain't for you.
Check the first line to see who it was addressed to.
If you do otherwise and quote to be negative or curse sane people here you will be miserable for life.
#No be curse,
Na FACT.
Thanks and Cheers.

🗑️
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by flokii: 6:34pm On Feb 19
Just spend wisely and cut off unnecessary expenses.. It's those with health challenges that depend on medicines that I feel for.
We'll survive this storm.
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by LeeSmart: 6:47pm On Feb 19
Ogiame:
Threads like this will keep making people to endure suffering and hardship..... We've been coping for too long.

During the Apartheid period, South Africans launched their own Enough Is Enough campaign, and things have been going well for them.

Let's stop bending like crayfish to every horrible predicament that one power-hungry E-diot thrusts us into.
The "E go beta" period has come to an end.
Nor go adjust enter grave.
Make God bless u my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by Procashtips(m): 7:17pm On Feb 19
No 3 is total rubbish.

Okay What's the % of Bond in Nigeria?

I mean the interest?

So imagine keeping your money for a year in a country suffering from inflation, how are you going to claim you safeguarded your funds when by the time you're to access your funds, it would have lost at least 20% of its purchasing power irrespective of what interest was paid on it?

Let me break it down a bit

Let's say you bought ₦2m worth of TB, Bond or whatever within Nigeria in June 2023.
By July 2024, what's going to be the value of that ₦2m?

Around June 2023, 12.5kg of gas was ₦7500.
Today, it's ₦15,600.

By June, it may likely be ₦22k.

Do not keep your investment in Naira

Best case scenario if you must invest in Nigeria is to put it in things like Landed properties, gold or antiques.

And as for No 7, if you must save, do not save in naira, convert your savings to USDT or other currencies.

Naira was ₦981/$1 just November 2023.

It's currently ₦1,667/$1.

You would have lost close to 50% of the value of your savings if left in Naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by Abee79(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19
I don't want to cope. Tell us how to end this god-damnéd inflation once and for all!
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19
jumper524:
Not even 10%

Tell me more bro.
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by jumper524(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19
3kay945:

Tell me more bro.
well I just bought 2 male and female of 3months for 10k here in Abuja.
I spend 2h daily on vegetables and they still eat all kinds of leaves, but they advice against ugwu leaf.
They give birth at 4months.
No need for vaccines as they barely fall I'll, the meat is still healthy and are very much eatable at 4months.
Infact the one of 6months I saw was very gigantic .
They can grow in numbers very quickly as it's very quick for them to have off springs.
You don't need to buy day old kids to train, almost zero health risk, you can feed them without buying vegetables.

1 Like

Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19
jumper524:
well I just bought 2 male and female of 3months for 10k here in Abuja.
I spend 2h daily on vegetables and they still eat all kinds of leaves, but they advice against ugwu leaf.
They give birth at 4months.
No need for vaccines as they barely fall I'll, the meat is still healthy and are very much eatable at 4months.
Infact the one of 6months I saw was very gigantic .
They can grow in numbers very quickly as it's very quick for them to have off springs.
You don't need to buy day old kids to train, almost zero health risk, you can feed them without buying vegetables.

I think there is this leave they eat in my neighbourhood.
I might repair my cage for this.
Thanks a bunch!
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by jumper524(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19
3kay945:

I think there is this leave they eat in my neighbourhood.
I might repair my cage for this.
Thanks a bunch!
we dey the economy 2geda
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by Lordswazz(m): 7:29am On Feb 20
jumper524:
Not even 10%
What kind of food do rabbits eat when growing up?
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by jumper524(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20
Lordswazz:

What kind of food do rabbits eat when growing up?
vegetables but avoid ugwu leaf, that's what they told me.
Re: How To Cope With Inflation In Nigeria by eraglory: 6:25am On Feb 21
seanwilliam:
I know the answer but no be my mouth u na go hear am. The next person fit get mind talk am grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Financial Help Urgently / Www.bitcoinscashout.com Is A Big Scam / Man Turns Lagos Commercial Bus (danfo) To A Restaurant - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.