Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

55 Hot Physical Business You Can Start Up And Make Money Daily/weekly From - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 55 Hot Physical Business You Can Start Up And Make Money Daily/weekly From (90 Views)

55 Hot Physical Businesses To Start Up In 2024 / 55 Hot And Successful Physical Businesses To Start Up In 2024 / What Lucrative Physical Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

55 Hot Physical Business You Can Start Up And Make Money Daily/weekly From by Solo777(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19
*Dear Friend,*

*What if i show you OVER 55+ HOT PROFITABLE PHYSICAL SELLING BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO IN 2024 AND MAKE MONEY FROM*💪💪💪

*If we've not met, I'm Olive Jaja( Business and Sales Strategist). Since 2020, I've taught over 9218 business owners in my free and paid classes and helped hundreds of them grow their businesses,outsell their competitors and make X3 - X5 more profit. I've put together in my book, PHYSICAL BUSINESS IDEAS*

- *Over 55+ real life profitable physical businesses you can start up in 2024 and make money daily from*

- *How much you can start up each business with*

⚫ *Less than #100,000*

⚫ *#100,000 - 1 million*

⚫ *1 million - 10 million etc*

- *The best locations to site them now*

- *How much you can make daily/weekly from and lots more.*

*In this present economy, having a smart physical business idea you can start up for yourself, your spouse, your siblings, parents etc whether in your location, where you work etc and make money daily/weekly is a big flex. Won't you want it?*

*Access fee: #8,500*

*But the first 10 persons to get a copy will*

- *Pay #5,000 only*

- *Get my book WHY YOUR SALES DRIED UP*

- *Get my book THE A,B,C OF BUSINESS*

- *Get access to my business mentorship group where you can ask questions, get help and grow your business.*

*What are you waiting for. Hurry, Reply with YES to me on WhatsApp at 08179687499 to get a copy now💃💃💃*

(1) (Reply)

Economic Meltdown: Naira Falls To N1700 To The Dollar, Pounds To Naira At N2100. / Businessman Decries The Depreciation Of The Naira As It Affects Businesses (vid) / Making #28,000 Per Month As A Student : Click To See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.