Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,724 members, 7,889,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

Shame To All Nigerians Who Voted This Calamity Of A President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame To All Nigerians Who Voted This Calamity Of A President (251 Views)

Woman Who Voted 'APC' Cries After She Wasn't Given Money -Sahara Reporters / Anambra2021: Where Are The 230,201 APC Members Who Voted In The Primaries? / Bashir Mohammed, Policeman Who Voted At Kano APC Congress Probed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame To All Nigerians Who Voted This Calamity Of A President by SpartaOfLagos: 10:02pm On Feb 19
If you voted for this world most clueless president, shame on you.

This is obviously the worst president Nigeria ever had . He's clueless, confused too slow . He has failed in every sector of the economy . His ministers from the CBN cardoso to the rest are bunch of failures .

Is it a big shame and a disgrace that Nigerians now resort to begging and low budget one square meal to survive this evil regime .

I don't blame the president, I blame the Nigerians that ended up teaching themselves bitter lessons thinking they're doing Peter Obi...
Peter Obi is still flying private jets and business class , dashing school millions as support while you election teachers are sleeping and waking up in an empty stomach.

Tinubu is a bad news to Nigerians right about time and I hope Nigerians come out to this government alive .

Re: Shame To All Nigerians Who Voted This Calamity Of A President by AyeMoJuba: 10:16pm On Feb 19
SpartaOfLagos:

This is obviously the worst president Nigeria ever had . He's clueless, confused too slow . He has failed in every sector of the economy . His ministers from the CBN cardoso to the rest are bunch of failures .

Is it a big shame and a disgrace that Nigerians now resort to begging and low budget one square meal to survive this evil regime .

I don't blame the president, I blame the Nigerians that ended up teaching themselves bitter lessons thinking they're doing Peter Obi...
Peter Obi is still flying private jets and business class , dashing school millions as support while you election teachers are sleeping and waking up in an empty stomach.

Tinubu is a bad news to Nigerians right about time and I hope Nigerians come out to this government alive .

Shame to you, ur entire linage and ur generations yet unborn
Impatient fools
losers

You will wail till 2031

2 Likes

Re: Shame To All Nigerians Who Voted This Calamity Of A President by Front0lane: 10:29pm On Feb 19
This is the reasoning of many foolish obidient Ipob Igbos on Nairaland can you see how this dullard crafted his message as Obi flying jet against ordinary Nigerians ?

Why compare Obi with the average Nigerian ? Why not compare him with his mate he contested the election with like Atiku n Tinubu who owns private jets n are still flying it ?

Were you not suppose to compare yourself who campaign n voted Obi to other Nigerians who campaign n voted Tinubu.

Let's take you for Obi n I for Tinubu as example, let's us know your location so Nairaland can judge for who suffer pass. I stay here in Ajah i know you stay in Lagos as well which make it easier.

Only a foolish fool will compare Obi with ordinary Nigerians instead of those in his social class while you compare yourself with those Nigerians as well because if i am to compare your existence to Tinubu even his gatemen many of them live beta than you n your unborn generation can ever dream off.

SpartaOfLagos:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame To All Nigerians Who Voted This Calamity Of A President by Light78: 10:42pm On Feb 19
Ekiti state voted APC more than other states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame To All Nigerians Who Voted This Calamity Of A President by Sctests: 10:42pm On Feb 19
Why insult them, they did well to vote for a party who have vowed to kill them with hunger.

When many of them die of starvation, the country will have less idiots voting buffoons into power going forward.

Nature is simply balancing out issues. Don't fight it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame To All Nigerians Who Voted This Calamity Of A President by Abbeytoy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19
I will do again in 2027. You better d?e before then.
Re: Shame To All Nigerians Who Voted This Calamity Of A President by Zooposki(f): 11:05pm On Feb 19
SpartaOfLagos:

Abeg shut up. I'm tired of your complaints.
Re: Shame To All Nigerians Who Voted This Calamity Of A President by christistruth01: 11:06pm On Feb 19
Nigeria is a Democracy everyone is free to vote their choice without
trying to shame or insult others
Re: Shame To All Nigerians Who Voted This Calamity Of A President by yarimo(m): 12:08am On Feb 20
SpartaOfLagos:

(1) (Reply)

Simeon Ekpa: One Biafran Ego To One American Dollar / Why Men Sleep / Tinubu Government Is A Big Curse To Nigerians, Things Never Got This Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.