Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? (3410 Views)

Sex before marriage Is A Sin, Fyn. Is Kissing before marriage A Sin? / Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by fecofrance: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2011
Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? Join the discussion at:
www.dadycandoit.com/blog.html
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by bekay911(f): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2011
To me it is nt a gud one
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by osadudu(f): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2011
Bad idea.y hurry 2do wat u'r goin 2spend d rest of ur life doing?
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by claremont(m): 12:46am On Nov 11, 2011
I don't see anything wrong with it. The fact that a couple decide to live together prior to marriage does not mean that the marriage will work, neither does it mean that the marriage will NOT work. As far as am concerned, it helps to evaluate s-exual compatibility prior to taking plunge!
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by ismaeel86(m): 1:25am On Nov 11, 2011
bad idea. file be
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 11, 2011
claremont:

I don't see anything wrong with it. The fact that a couple decide to live together prior to marriage does not mean that the marriage will work, neither does it mean that the marriage will NOT work. As far as am concerned, it helps to evaluate s-exual compatibility prior to taking plunge!
Aw many gals av u slept with in finding who u are compatible with??
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by HISchild: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2011
Very bad idea. "Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband." - 1 Cor 7:1-2

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." - Heb 13:4
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by itiswell1(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2011
Still searching my bible.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by Eiregirl(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2011
Of course it is.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2011
It happened to me!, It only expedite the pregnancy process! grin
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by dabrake(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2011
Its not good. Why pinch a parcel when you will eventually be opened? The fire will only reduce because as dem go dey see ur face constantly, ur face go come 'fade' be4 their eyes.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2011
Bad idea
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by Nobleangel1(f): 9:20am On Nov 25, 2011
Is nt a gud idea at all.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by bamosagie(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2011
Living 2geda b4 marriage is not so bad, actually allow couples to plan 2geda, cut down on unnecessary expense & reduces temptation that may lead to breakup. Its not just about sex, its about getting to know each oda.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2011
It's a bad idea.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by bamosagie(m): 10:11am On Nov 30, 2011
Why is it a bad idea cynthia?
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by quadrant4: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2011
Cynthia how are u doing?
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by MrsChima1(f): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2011
Trust me, do not rush into anything before taking your time ensuring that you entering in a relationship with someone that is right for YOU.

Shacking before marriage is usually an economic situation where both parties are trying to save money on living expenses. If you can afford it, enjoy your own home/apartment until you are ready to jump the broom.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by Joshuzoh(m): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
bekay911:

To me it is nt a gud one

its biblically wrong, but on the other hand,, we just get to do with it. it gives couples the opportunity to know their selves better in ALL aspect,
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by Mynd44: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2011
The only reason I support it is because of the free shagging
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by Kslib(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2011
Bad idea!A smart guy can study a gurl totally,even without living together.Never underestimate the power of mind observation!
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2011
Perfect Idea, If you get tired withing that period, you can still run away, Phuck all dose that say dat it ain't good, They are marriage destroyers angry
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by fecofrance: 2:11am On Dec 17, 2011
Ijogz K:

Perfect Idea, If you get tired withing that period, you can still run away, Phuck all dose that say dat it ain't good, They are marriage destroyers angry
Mynd_44:

The only reason I support it is because of the free sleeping-with

Did you say because of free sleeping?
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by dchoosen(m): 2:15am On Dec 17, 2011
I support the idea 100% cos am a practical example it and its really working 4 me today, wen ever we flash back to those days during our gisting i.e myself and my wife its always fun and it makes you to know each other very well. Hey! just be ursef and dont reply or act on someone's else post. bst of luck
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by fecofrance: 2:17am On Dec 17, 2011
dchoosen:

I support the idea 100% cos am a practical example it and its really working 4 me today, wen ever we flash back to those days during our gisting i.e myself and my wife its always fun and it makes you to know each other very well. Hey! just be ursef and dont reply or act on someone's else post. bst of luck

l like your openness!
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by dchoosen(m): 2:19am On Dec 17, 2011
Kslib:

Bad idea!A smart guy can study a gurl totally,even without living together.Never underestimate the power of mind observation!

Did u say smart guy? hmmmmmm!!! i dont believe there is any smart guy anywhere to understand ur spouse b4 marriage its only God that makes marriage to work out well.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by Exponental(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2011
It exposes many pretences n if d pretences dont com out b4 marriage, den, one is in a big cheet.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by InkedNerd(f): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2011
I have no problem with couple living together before marriage or living together without being married at all. I personally don't like the idea of living with someone I'm dating or intend to marry but that's not to say that I am against the idea as a whole.
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by eatme: 3:31am On Dec 31, 2011
Why buy the cow when you can milk for free?
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by Mynd44: 4:38am On Dec 31, 2011
fecofrance:

Did you say because of free sleeping?

The machine changed what I wrote. Meant free effing
Re: Living Together Before Marriage– A Good Idea? by Danyl(m): 9:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
dchoosen:

Did u say smart guy? hmmmmmm!!! i dont believe there is any smart guy anywhere to understand ur spouse b4 marriage its only God that makes marriage to work out well.

what about ur own part whc u nid 2play...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? / If Your Guy Does These 5 Things, DON'T Marry Him! / Read Breath-taking Romance Stories On Okadabooks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.