Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion (46409 Views)

Hilltop Mansion: Akpabio, Udom Clash Again / Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna / Breaking News Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Hilltop Mansion On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2007
Here is a pic of BABANGIDA Hilltop mansion, BIGB1 please tell us where your father a civil servant was able to get the funds to build such a classy mansion.

More pics to come

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by naijaking1: 3:00am On Sep 19, 2007
What's this?

A fake White House in Minna?
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Jakumo(m): 3:32am On Sep 19, 2007
That place is in fact a sight to behold.  From its hilltop vantage point, there are sweeping panoramic views of the squalor of Minna town spread out below like an ant colony.  The interior of Babangida's mansion is styled after the Arabian palaces of old, with marble floors and gold-plated fixtures throughout, and based on the same design philosophy Babangida applied to the construction of the Aso Rock Nigerian presidential quarters, but on an exponentially grander scale.

Located on an adjascent hilltop also overlooking Minna, the sprawling mansion of retired General Abdusalami Abubakar, who got his paws in the Nigerian treasury for a much shorter time when he was appointed interim head of state, is a similarly imposing landmark, visible from every approach to the town.   

In Nigeria, crime DOES pay, provided it is perpetrated on an epic scale.

1 Like

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by naijaking1: 3:49am On Sep 19, 2007
This outside view is designed after the White House in Washington, D.C
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Ndipe(m): 7:46am On Sep 19, 2007
Such stupendous/monumental decadence in the midst of squalor. Sha, God dey!
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by chidichris(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2007
mamajama,
if u actually posted this pic to ascertain the source of funds, it means u lack all those things that make a human being.
obj rushed a 250 hotel room to the standard of a five star hotel. trasncrop, obj library, utah and renewed utah farms, all these and everyother thing obj has got in his life are from nigeria's wealth.
i am really surprised that you that believed that obj fought corruption in his eight years on seat, was able to recover loots from abacha but found nothing wrong with ibb.
in some other of your posts, you and afam mentioned the importance of evidence, why are u then turning back to condem ibb or have you now gotten enough evidence to nail him? if your answer is yes, then u have to proceed to your efcc since they are waiting for evidence otherwise i will suggest that you shut your fucking mouth.
i have said it and i am saying it and i will continue to say it, any war on corruption that overlooked the relevance of ibb in the corrupt nation of nigeria is something else.
we have highly rated criminals in the history of nigeria and at federal levels and a normal person will overlook them for alams, kalu and tauraki which is simple deciet.
what happens to everyother past president if such amount can be recovered from abacha alone, what happens to our federal parastatals that are going down on daily bases? what happened to our roads within the eight years? security at its worst. we had a tony annenih who preffered to use national funds for pdp problems yet nobody called him corrupt.
we had a an andy uba caught in the usa for moneyu laundary yet ribadu called that a civil matter. mamajama, u are a disgrace to ur parental linage and nigeria as a whole.
what could be more corrupt than the third term approach? how much money was lost in the game? whose funds are that? what could be more corrupt than the april polls? who is saying money does not excahnge hands in the melo-drama? ribadu has done is best and shld quit now that the ovation is high before they humilate him out of office.
a critical analyses of yar adua's admin will show u that ribadu has less powers now than what he used to enjoy then.
he was used and since there is a legal institution in nigeria called court, someone outthere shld go ahead and challange ribadu is his selective justice.
he shld make the game free for all. he shld use the same law on every leader. imagine adedibu asking yar adua to emulate obj and save the speaker. what a shame
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by babasin(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2007
This is Fake picture!

Otherwise, show us the house with IBB or his family member.

grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by desgiezd(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2007
chidichris:

mamajama,
if u actually posted this pic to ascertain the source of funds, it means u lack all those things that make a human being.

mamajama, u are a disgrace to your parental linage and nigeria as a whole.

Softly, softly, brother!

Jakumo:

What a country!
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by babasin(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2007

not only in Nigeria;

the european wiped-out the 'red-indians' and now occupied the land, which the called USA

cheesy cool cheesy
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by folem: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2007
I have gone to IBB's house before and that is not the place.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Jakumo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2007
Having only ever seen the homes of retired Generals Babangida and Abdusalami from a distance as can be done anywhere in Minna township, I recall Babangida's edifice as being roughly circular in appearance and large enough to occupy the entire hilltop.

Who is to say if the picture shown above is or is not a genuine photo showing an internal "wing" of the structure, which after all may have been remodelled extensively at any point in time, making some aspects of the home unfamiliar to infrequent house guests of the Babangidas ?

Regardless of the picture's authenticity, the net worth of either of the two hilltop villas in Minna, constructed and owned by Nigerian Army retired Generals Abdusalami Abubakar and Ibrahim Babangida, almost certainly exceed the monetary value of the entire inhabited area of Minna Town that lies in the shadow of the twin mountain-top castles.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2007
Here is an interior view, there are more to come.

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2007
More pics to come

1 Like

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2007
folem
folem:

I have gone to IBB's house before and that is not the place.

How much are you willing to bet on the authenticity of this pictures?

make me an offer and I will show you evidence
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by mazaje(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2007
Mamajama:

folem
How much are you willing to bet on the authenticity of this pictures?

make me an offer and I will show you evidence
Chie mamajama now u don turn yahoo yahoo boy abi?
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2007
mazaje Abeg oh, no classify me with yahoo boys, I have reliable income and I'm constantly trying to progress myself. But since that boy was running his mouth let him make me an offer and we can settle this mess.

Where is BIGb1, he can attest to this pics. BIGB1 is this not your house? maybe he is still tipsy from last night palmwine. grin grin grin tongue
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Joey82(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2007
@chidichris
I feel u man, i've always said it and will continue to say it that: EFCC do not deserve all d credit they receive. Seems to me more of their achievement is based on useless propaganda other than d real truth.

Look at d celebrated cases for example , Dariye was never nailed inspite of all the hype his case enjoyed, worst still, he came back to complete his tenure as governor of plateau state.

How about Fayose, he was never nailed at any point in time, all we knew , he ran away and te case? it died a natural death.

And even Alamesiagh, at the end of the day he was given a ridiculous sentence of two years and was claimed to have served the jail term while in detention, after laundering money worth 1million pounds (not nairaooooooooooo).

Having said all these, d real hawks that beaked up money like predators from the sky were left untouched and infact branded the untouchables, the likes of Tony Annenih, IBB, cant even name them all.

Even if EFCC was controlled by the previous administration, I wonder if the AGF will free them at present to operate as an autonomous entity.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Jakumo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2007
If those interior shots are authentic then Babangida's amazing wealth is only exceeded by his ( his wife's ? ) bad taste in decor. The snow-blinding white color scheme of the second picture looks like the interior of a wedding cake, while the first picture shows enough ornately pretentious kitchy furniture and trim to choke a horse.

Liberace meets the Salvation Army furniture is always fun to look at anyways, and hey, maybe behind all this loathing, I'm actually just jealous of our former military dictator's money mountain.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2007
More devastating pics on the way. Stay tune

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by mrmetoo(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2007
I actually expected more. It definitely displays immense wealth but also a gross lack in taste, style, and class as far as the interior goes. Looking forward to more pics
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by angel101(f): 6:02am On Sep 21, 2007
Jakumo:

If those interior shots are authentic then Babangida's amazing wealth is only exceeded by his ( his wife's ? ) bad taste in decor. The snow-blinding white color scheme of the second picture looks like the interior of a wedding cake, while the first picture shows enough ornately pretentious kitchy furniture and trim to choke a horse.

Liberace meets the Salvation Army furniture is always fun to look at anyways, and hey, maybe behind all this loathing, I'm actually just jealous of our former military dictator's money mountain.

LMAO!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by babasin(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2007
These are fake pictures.

1. The trees behind that house shows that  the picture was taken late winter time(when all leaves have fallen).

2. We don't have winter in Nigeria, harmattan thats close to wintel comes with hazzy sky and not that blue sky

3. We don't have such tree formation in middle-bel nigeria; which minna is part of.

Stop peddle fake pictures here.

grin cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2007
babasin go and sleep outside please, compare your useless allegation to the 1st pic

I have more pics., but like they say. save the best for last.

Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by desgiezd(m): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2007
Absolute opulence and grandeur. Na wah ooo
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2007
BIGB1 where are you to dispute the authenticity of your parents house?

My parents were civil servants for over 35 years, and none of out houses look anything like all this maradona PALACE.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by buchio7(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2007
I beg to differ,that is not babangidas house.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by babasin(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2007
I have more pics., but like they say. save the best for last.

Bring them out and I will clever punch-hole in them again as FAKE.

I used scientific methodolgy to dissect and show that these were FAKE.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2007
babasin:

Bring them out and I will clever punch-hole in them again as FAKE.

I used scientific methodolgy to dissect and show that these were FAKE.

grin cheesy grin

Please wage your life savings on it. be a man and don't talk shit if you can't back it up. I will be in Abuja next month and we can settle this qualm if you got money.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by babasin(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2007
I will be in Abuja next month and we can settle this qualm if you got money.

I am not in Nigeria now but in Nov, when I plan to visit, I love to bring this to end also.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Jakumo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2007
Ultimately the only way to establish the authenticity of the above pictures will be for Ibrahim Babangida himself to personally intervene and put all speculation to rest.

Yo, Babs. If you are following this post will you kindly tell us whether the pictures posted here are real ones of your house, or if the photographs are actually of the servant's quarters to your palace.

Enquiring minds want to know, and before I forget, Babs, do you think I could have another small loan ? I'm down to my last few million and I was thinking of starting up a shipping line to subsidise my 3rd wife's jewelery habit.
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by panalyst(m): 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2007
@mamajama,

this is not his house,
Re: Babangidas Famous Hilltop Mansion by Mamajama(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2007
panalyst ask BIGB1 his son to dispute the authenticity of this pics, and he can tell you how I came across this pics. Enough said, be on the look out for more pics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CIA And Mossad Are Behind Boko Haram And ISIL, Says Sudan President / Checkout The Gorgeous Look Of Maryam Abacha As She Attends An Event In Niger(pix / Edo 2020: PDP Aspirants, Stalwarts Resist Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.