Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! (2756 Views)

the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / Nairaland Women Exposed! / Decent Nairaland Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2011
Seriously we Nigerian men are tired

We are tired, angry angry

The question remains - why do Home based NAIRALAND NIGERIAN WOMEN Lack respect

They are always angry, disrespectful, bad cooks, suck in bed and sexually faustrated and they disrespect all men (inclusive of 190)

on this forum as if we are the cause of their trauma

so we Nigerian men are saying it out loud - HOME BASED NAIRALAND WOMEN CHANGE - CHANGE FOR THE BETTER

So we men could marry you - stop been disrespectful and stop asking us for money ( we are not ATM's )

Stop thinking with the left side of your brains - HOME BASED WOMEN -

If you think you can wear short mini skirts and the first man that approaches you would marry you - we Nigerian men are sorry for you -

Change - change - change - A word is never enuf for a home based Nigerian girl only experience angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by freecocoa(f): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
Your pikin papa,AMY left Breast,oh come and quarrel na,you don tire?you ain't seen nada yet.
*singing*
190 is a gay*goat iya iya oh3x
He looks so ugly,look so ugly
Very very very ugly
If you see him,you will run
Iya iya oh.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2011
^Typical - things like this are exactly why i dont want to ever marry a NIGERIAN HOME BASED GIRLĀ 

Yet they wont allow me rest angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by freecocoa(f): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2011
Did you say rest?there's no rest for you on NL,it is our home based site,if you want to rest go to a foreign based site(that's if they allow you reg) maybe you will find those old obessed oyinbo magas to rest with.yeye fowl.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2011
^Please leave my thread this thread is not for you dou are part of the reasons we men are tired undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by freecocoa(f): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2011
I'm not going anywhere,go call police.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
Alrite arite im begging you

Please Just go so other people could heed to my advice

Im begging you on behalf of the other 7billion nigerian men
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
You neva even start to beg sef and what makes you think anyone would heed anything coming from you.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhahahahhahhahhahahahhahoohhoohohoohohohoohohoohohoohohooohohoohhahahhahahahhahhahahhhhahhhahahahahahhahahh.
I LAUGH IN KANURI.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehhahahahhahhahhahahahhahoohhoohohoohohohoohohoohohoohohooohohoohhahahhahahahhahhahahhhhahhhahahahahahhahahh.
I LAUGH IN KANURI.

Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2011
Shebi you have the guts to put my name in your useless thread,you must log out before I leave you.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Spclst900: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2011
190, e no occur to you say this girl like u? Do smth fast man
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2011
Spclst900:

190, e no occur to you say this girl like u? Do smth fast man

Na my assistant wife - her hands are not pure

cos of her wickedness her husband slanderously disappeared undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Spclst900: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2011
^are u the said husband?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2011
Do i look crazy to you

I be like who lost for your eye angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by freecocoa(f): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2011
Spclst if na play stop am,like who,?he kuku knows na.
190 THE APE
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2011
freecocoa:

190 THE APE

This is the last straw

Im out of here undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Spclst900: 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
^she was only being sarcastic, dont you go nowhere.
freecocoa:

190 THE APE
i nor believe you
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2011
^Im vexed - hold me cos i feel like beating that girl to a pulp angry angry
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Spclst900: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
wait! Wait! Wait! You mean ME in the centre, holding you? I will rather hold cocoa
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by freecocoa(f): 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
Vex go lie down for train track,you must log out today,ewu you had the nerve to joke with my name,if you say one more word,I'll slap stars comot from your eyes, nansense boy.

@spclst if you no believe,na for your pocket.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
See finish don dey enter undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Spclst900: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2011
my pocket, wetin you put there nah?
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Yorisb: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2011
Thread aint post-worthy, ergo, Yorisb exits thread swiftly.

Xcuse me pass jor!
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by r231(m): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2011
undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by 190smh: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2011
r231:

undecided

grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by freecocoa(f): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2011
You better go and beg,if not I will not let you rest on this forum.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Spiritmask: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2011
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Spiritmask: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2011
Someone should tell me
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Sijo01(f): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2011
190smh:

Seriously we Nigerian men are tired

We are tired, angry angry

The question remains - why do Home based NAIRALAND NIGERIAN WOMEN Lack respect

They are always angry, disrespectful, bad cooks, suck in bed and sexually faustrated and they disrespect all men (inclusive of 190)

on this forum as if we are the cause of their trauma

so we Nigerian men are saying it out loud - HOME BASED NAIRALAND WOMEN CHANGE - CHANGE FOR THE BETTER

So we men could marry you - stop been disrespectful and stop asking us for money ( we are not ATM's )

Stop thinking with the left side of your brains - HOME BASED WOMEN -

If you think you can wear short mini skirts and the first man that approaches you would marry you - we Nigerian men are sorry for you -

Change - change - change - A word is never enuf for a home based Nigerian girl only experience angry angry

Uncle-Tom!
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Goldieluks: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2011
Lol@ Nigerian men are tired,with their strong head? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2011
Mr 190, do you av a job Curious
Re: Nigerian Men Are Warning You Home Based Nairaland Women! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
thank god i am not with a naija woman cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

One-sided Love / Love And Trust: A Function Of Maturity In A Relationship / Question U Cn Ask Someone You R Trying To Know Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.