Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert (44495 Views)

Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help / Wizkid Gives Special Mothers' Day Shoutout To His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Calitoscassius(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23
luminouz:

You sound like a simp.

Defending the girl at every turn.
What da fork is a simp? Does that rubbish even mean anything

You need to grow up too, it is low esteemed controlling idiots like you who thinks they own a woman because she bother to be your girlfriend. cheesy

I bet you would commit sucide if your wife dumps you
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23
Calitoscassius:
What da fork is a simp? Does that rubbish even mean anything

You need to grow up too, it is low esteemed controlling idiots like you who thinks they own a woman because she bother to be your girlfriend. cheesy

I bet you would commit sucide if your wife dumps you
I was right about you. Went through your profile. Damn, you going through a lot.

Get help, mudafucker!!!
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by SpicyMimi(f): 11:15pm On Feb 23
1x2x3:
Looks staged. "Boy Alone" being the name of the tour.
Obviously staged.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by SpicyMimi(f): 11:16pm On Feb 23
DarkLover:
Bro’s code in the mud.
Dude should remember that UK isn’t Nigeria, He should be careful out there before he gets cheffed.
Can’t believe you all ate up these lies. Staged!
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Calitoscassius(m): 11:23pm On Feb 23
luminouz:

I was right about you. Went through your profile. Damn, you going through a lot.

Get help, mudafucker!!!
Good!, now you know that i am a mental case,

Yea! You think you know me,

You are so dumb if you believe everything you read on people's profiles on this faceless forum. grin you see? How easy it is to con you? Morron!

I don't blame you Nairaland gave you the guts to call me a simp, what ever da fork that means, if you come across me off nairaland i bet you wouldn't be so brave like you are here. Co's i would show you what a mentally ill monster like me is capable of. grin
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:37pm On Feb 23
inoki247:
Lol all this musician needs to do better how much be Vixen wey dem no fit dey use....

Tell me ooo.... People dey laugh.... if na USA with Gun Violence.... ..hmmmm... let them be using their sense ooo... Every no be fame oooo...

Especially for another country oooo.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by 1Sharon(f): 1:09am On Feb 24
Twisting the knife 😂
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Edemities1(m): 1:32am On Feb 24
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by 43Ronin: 1:46am On Feb 24
The fool lose both him money and girlfriend in one week
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Edemities1(m): 2:02am On Feb 24
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by obyikye(f): 2:08am On Feb 24
1x2x3:
Looks staged. "Boy Alone" being the name of the tour.

Exactly!!!!
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by blaise26abj(m): 2:59am On Feb 24
Saw the picture of the girl . Na like a 5.8 . How will Omah lay know her name when 10s are chasing him . The girl na flexing material for him .

For omah lay , you don’t do a nigger like that . Not cool . But again he exposed the useless girl to the world so the mumu man wey no get eye see the rubbish e Dey date go finally see .
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Ejehubailo(m): 4:07am On Feb 24
AndrewTate:
Chris brown once said… “When a rich nigga wants you…and your nigga can't do nothing for you…ohhh…” I've forgotten the other part 😂
this girls ain't loyal
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by freemi(m): 5:59am On Feb 24
Fake news
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by freemi(m): 6:04am On Feb 24
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
this is fafs she's different from d girl he danced. N this is even a different show

Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by highness25(m): 6:17am On Feb 24
AndrewTate:
Chris brown once said… “When a rich nigga wants you…and your nigga can't do nothing for you…ohhh…” I've forgotten the other part 😂

"These holes ain't loyal".
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Real2088: 6:25am On Feb 24
Make una rest,men are too jealous for wetin them dey do pass,I see them here,now the girl is bad,No one cares to know how Dem take stand,it might just a night guy, talking stage or even a long unserious relationship,and you say make the girl do wetin? Better know where you dey stand for your relationship now and stop all these pretence,e go soon do you
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by jojothaiv(m): 7:32am On Feb 24
Itechmedix:
I just hope this doesn't end their relationship
There was no relationship in the first place.

You got to realize she wasn't your girl, it's just your turn.
So let the bullets burn
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Edemities1(m): 7:34am On Feb 24
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Vacora(m): 8:03am On Feb 24
That’s not the UK girl he “daggered” on stage in front of her boyfriend. Her name is @Jessani on Tiktok.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by luminouz(m): 10:29am On Feb 24
Calitoscassius:
Good!, now you know that i am a mental case,

Yea! You think you know me,

You are so dumb if you believe everything you read on people's profiles on this faceless forum. grin you see? How easy it is to con you? Morron!

I don't blame you Nairaland gave you the guts to call me a simp, what ever da fork that means, if you come across me off nairaland i bet you wouldn't be so brave like you are here. Co's i would show you what a mentally ill monster like me is capable of. grin
K
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Johilo(m): 10:36am On Feb 24
Yeye guy were drugs don finish his life
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by stasius: 11:39am On Feb 24
PotatoSalad:
Na man dey do man finally.
The audacity. angry

Finally na man dey do man.
He can't claim ignorance of the trend that the girl's relationship is on the verge of collapse.

Na man dey do fellow man.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by aishah32g: 12:19pm On Feb 24
IssorytIssoryt...
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by mukthar2000(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24
Idiot, person wife,that is why they wan kill u for Uganda.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by JastSiryin(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24
Akwamkpuruamu:
Omah Lay failed bro code
Well, on the flipside he exposed a hoe...only wish he didn't speak about her again
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by loswhite(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24
Itechmedix:
I just hope this doesn't end their relationship
Lol relationship has finished. When we tell these girls are useless....lol they will not listen
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by loswhite(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24
Calitoscassius:
well.. the man is an idiot, if he couldn't handle his girlfriend having a bit of fun with a singer. He need to grow up, afterall he is not married to her.
Wahala from a fellow man...smh. What kind of stupid fun is that? So your thoughts process would have been different if they were married right? At least it means you still have sense to know that it is wrong.
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Calitoscassius(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24
loswhite:
Wahala from a fellow man...smh. What kind of stupid fun is that? So your thoughts process would have been different if they were married right? At least it means you still have sense to know that it is wrong.
Yes, it's a bit of fun to me, maybe not to you, People are different, it would not bother me, even if he is married to her, i wouldn't give a shit too if that was my girfriend or wife, there are more important things to worry about than my woman dancing with a singer, i take it you have not dated many women like i have, you would understand what i meant if you have..

A guy like you would follow his wife or girlfriend every where just to see or control who they speak to or what they are doing or check their phone, she is an adult she can do what she likes, she is only his girlfriend, she is not his property.

I see nothing wrong there, if that means i am not sensible, well... i can live with that. grin
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Mercury12(m): 1:05am On Feb 25
AndrewTate:
God abeg😂
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Mercury12(m): 1:06am On Feb 25
erai30:
Fafa fowl, and you have scattered🥰the small relationship she was managing with your bend you.
Bros 😂
Re: Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert by Chaseyxl(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25
Akwamkpuruamu:
Omah Lay failed bro code
omor i swear [left][/left]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day / Thin Tall Tony At 2007 Calabar Carnival With Bayside Band (Throwback Photo) / Regina Daniels Shows Her Butterfly Tattoo & Customized Chain in New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.