Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay (8603 Views)

Dakore Akande In 'Quarantine Dance' With Her Daughters (Video) / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W / Davido Had A Baby Before Imade & Veronica But Abandoned Her - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Marygraham: 6:16pm On Feb 23
Jessani, a beautiful black British woman, attended the highly anticipated concert of Nigerian singer Omahlay, hosted in the UK, accompanied by her boyfriend. The couple, reportedly in a seven-year relationship, had their identities shrouded in mystery. However, their bond was put to the test when an unexpected turn of events unfolded at the concert... Check out more videos https://www.timztell.com/biography/meet-jessani-the-girl-who-abandoned-her-boyfriend-to-go-dance-with-omahlay-on-stage/

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Jashub: 6:20pm On Feb 23
Hoeflation is real. Stay woke kings ...

9 Likes

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Rexymania(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23
Beautiful? 😆 This one "beautiful"?

8 Likes

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Nicepoker(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23
Beautiful? How? Where?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by illicit(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23
🥵
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by flokii: 11:11pm On Feb 23
So after dancing with Omah Lay, she'll become single cos obviously the singer won't date her and the boyfriend she left will leave her too.
Where is the sense in what she did?

19 Likes

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by fkj950ax(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23
Maybe its time females stop pandering to these artistes while on stage.
If they both went to dinner at Nobu, Mayfair, or L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon, Covent Garden, will it be okay for the boyfriend to get up from the table, leaving her (or any other girl in the world) to go help the female waiter - that has been waiting on them all night - in the staff break room with whatever the waiter needed?
There is no girl anywhere in the world that will allow their boyfriend do that with even the sister or cousin or friend, so why should it be okay with a stranger?

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Creamypie(m): 12:09am On Feb 24
If everybody for Nigeria be like me, all Nigeria artists, from musicians to actors,comedians, for dey sell kpekere

18 Likes

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Greystone: 2:10am On Feb 24
Creamypie:
If everybody for Nigeria be like me, all Nigeria artists, from musicians to actors,comedians, for dey sell kpekere

Same here.
Overrated stage monkeys. The whole lot.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by GodHimself: 3:36am On Feb 24
It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity for any girl. I don’t blame her.

Marygraham:
Jessani, a beautiful black British woman, attended the highly anticipated concert of Nigerian singer Omahlay, hosted in the UK, accompanied by her boyfriend. The couple, reportedly in a seven-year relationship, had their identities shrouded in mystery. However, their bond was put to the test when an unexpected turn of events unfolded at the concert... Check out more videos https://www.timztell.com/biography/meet-jessani-the-girl-who-abandoned-her-boyfriend-to-go-dance-with-omahlay-on-stage/

1 Like

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Came4amod: 4:15am On Feb 24
Rexymania:
Beautiful? 😆 This one "beautiful"?

LoL 🤣 oma lay sef dey try .. this girl sef no enter for 100 for my street 🤣. She go chop bench tire .. lol

1 Like

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Came4amod: 4:17am On Feb 24
GodHimself:

Anyone who believes meeting a celebrity is a once in a life time opportunity should really realign his goals ..you dream too small ..🤣🤣🤣 celeb wea dey sing for people birthday everyday .. na him be once in a lifetime opportunity..😏😏😏

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Samfloxin(m): 5:00am On Feb 24
What have they been doing these seven donkey years?
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by GodHimself: 5:44am On Feb 24
That’s your opinion. Everyone has one.

Came4amod:

Anyone who believes meeting a celebrity is a once in a life time opportunity should really realign his goals ..you dream too small ..🤣🤣🤣 celeb wea dey sing for people birthday everyday .. na him be once in a lifetime opportunity..😏😏😏

1 Like

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by balaclava: 5:54am On Feb 24
GodHimself:

5 Likes

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Cassandraloius: 6:56am On Feb 24
Their problem.
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by MVLOX(m): 7:41am On Feb 24
Na once she turn celebrity
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by We4all: 8:02am On Feb 24
Came4amod:

LoL 🤣 oma lay sef dey try .. this girl sef no enter for 100 for my street 🤣. She go chop bench tire .. lol

That girl is pretty. Change your glasses and the class of women you roll with.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by arantess: 8:07am On Feb 24
GodHimself:

Are you a girl to know this?
Isn't that a small dream to have?
If she craze for omahlay, what if she see Ronaldo or Messi for stage, she go naked be dat?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:07am On Feb 24
flokii:
So after dancing with Omah Lay, she'll become single cos obviously the singer won't date her and the boyfriend she left will leave her too.
Where is the sense in what she did?
they don't reason like that ooooooo she probably has like10 dudes queuing so she would choose or date some at the same time, nowadays people monkey branch in relationships
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Seunpapa65: 8:29am On Feb 24
Omah lay should better make her side chick
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by elpochas: 9:51am On Feb 24
Creamypie:
Me sef I worst pass u.i no send any of them.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Chibuezem(m): 10:04am On Feb 24
GodHimself:

you are a disgrace to Your moniker
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Sirhush(m): 10:51am On Feb 24
Na the guy be mumu, me as a bad boy as you dey leave another pretty sexy lady dey take your place.

No time grin
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by GodHimself: 11:33am On Feb 24
I said what I said

Chibuezem:
you are a disgrace to Your moniker
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by GodHimself: 11:34am On Feb 24
Your ignorance about life is your business.

arantess:

Are you a girl to know this?
Isn't that a small dream to have?
If she craze for omahlay, what if she see Ronaldo or Messi for stage, she go naked be dat?
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by GodHimself: 11:35am On Feb 24
I don’t need your consent to be right.

[quote author=balaclava post=128617288][/quote]
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by GodHimself: 11:41am On Feb 24
Most of you talking have no real life experience and are just full of emotions.

Your opinions are not my business.

Shouting the loudest and hurling insults won’t change reality.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by potent5(m): 11:42am On Feb 24
She no fine sef
Marygraham:
Re: Meet Jessani, The Girl Who Abandoned Her Boyfriend To Go Dance With Omahlay by Chibuezem(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24
GodHimself:
I said what I said

lol can we be friends?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thuli Sithole The African Beauty With Pa Nelson Mandela / MEET Akon & His Newest Girlfriend / Sexy Pics Of J Lo At 46

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.