Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,165 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Hung Like A Horse: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hung Like A Horse: (3688 Views)

Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse / Photo: What A Lady Passed Through Just To Mount A Horse. SMH / See What Happen When A Horse Carried Overload #here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hung Like A Horse: by freezy(m): 9:46am On Sep 19, 2007
There was a chicken and a horse playing together on a farm one day. The horse fell into a mudpit and yelled to the chicken to run to the house and get the farmer. The chicken ran to the house and the farmer was nowhere to be found. So, it got into the farmer's BMW and pulled the horse out with it.

The next day the chicken and the horse were playing on the farm again. This time the chicken fell into the mud pit and yelled to the horse to get help. So, the horse stood over the mud pit and told the chicken to grab on to his penis and he'd pull him out. The chicken grabbed on and, indeed, the horse pulled him out.

The moral of the story: If you're hung like a horse, you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks. cool cool cool
Re: Hung Like A Horse: by clemcykul(f): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2007
wait a minute i don't get the morale or lesson or whatever u want to teach us angry my question goes thus when a chick falls into a hole all she need do is to hold onto a horse d**ck ryte?

but since from time immemorial its the d**ck that falls into the hole so tell me hw can a chick help the horse D**ck outta da hole

jjust say the truth have u fallen already into the hole grin grin grin grin grin embarassed kiss
Re: Hung Like A Horse: by freezy(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2007
dear clemcy,

i think your comment is by far funnier than the joke itself,  i havent stopped laughing still. Lemme put it this way,  I'm slipping, i'm falling, i can't get up, " "Slippin" by DMX playin in the background

(1) (Reply)

Army Officers And Unused Condoms / Amebo Zone / Latest Funny Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.