Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ibb's Condition Worsening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Condition Worsening (15721 Views)

"The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb's Condition Worsening by OAM4J: 5:38am On Nov 12, 2011
IBB's Condition Worsening: : Aliyu Cancels Birthday Party

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/UvjVt*XzS2joa2Cdft3tiOMy6uius5TZVlE7l59Y2u05ZFuJA-leDIn1Rmg0Fr5OVBOdUDYgVjXZu*psFPzECnpVmcjP44yz/babangida.jpg[/img]

Uneasy calm now pervades the air in Minna, Niger state capital, following an alleged worsening health condition of the former Mmeral Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (Rtd.) who is now said to be recuperating from an operation over an undisclosed ailment in a German hospital.

The fears was further heightened, following the last minute postponement of the 56th birthday anniversary of Governor Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu which was earlier slated for today and now postponed to next Saturday, November 19 with a view to identifying with the ailing former leader, his family members and associates.

Indications to this effect emerged on Friday as the Saturday Tribune gathered that Governor Aliyu, who is also the Chairman, Northern Governors’ Forum, had allegedly travelled to Germany since last Wednesday, to visit Babangida on his hospital bed.

Also, the Government House, Minna which used to be a mecca of sort, especially on week days as a result of activities of the state government officials, visitors and politcal hangers on, had somehow been deserted.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/news/5812-ibb-aliyu-cancels-birthday-party.html
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Nobody: 5:40am On Nov 12, 2011
As one comes right out of the hospital, another goes right back in.

Interesting. Wonder who is next.

1 Like

Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by aljharem(m): 5:41am On Nov 12, 2011
general, You shall get better Insha Allah

In as much as I did not really like you, I must say, You have served us well in the nation well for giving us OBJ
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by hercules07: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2011
Harem

Can you list how Babangida has served Nigeria well?
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by jamace(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2011
Na him sabi o.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by aljharem(m): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2011
hercules07:

Harem

my brother, what can I say, he i being sarcastic here.

the only thing I can note IBB for is 3rd mainland bridge and even that was by Shegari

MOST OF OUR ETHNIC PROBLEM TODAY WAS DONE BY IBB.

to be honest I don't like the man at all, but I know some would use sentiment and say all is well.

In the north, he has done NOTHING !!!!!!. In fact the onlything I can think of is Abuja which to me is just one state.

the rest is rubbish. all in all, we can't wish him death. We all Nigerians should pray he recovers
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by hercules07: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2011
I get you now, IBB worsened Nigeria's problems when Buhari and Idiagbon were already on the right path.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by zealotrevolution: 6:17am On Nov 12, 2011
[color=#990000][/color] angry sad is God that can only help him so let him seek d face of God
hercules07:

Harem

Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by aljharem(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2011
hercules07:

I get you now, IBB worsened Nigeria's problems when Buhari and Idiagbon were already on the right path.

Yes sir, he did worsen Nigerian problem

Legalisation of cocaine etc

to top it all, the man IBB surrounded himself with thieves from all corners of the country

ciroma- kan nnamdi- Obj and adenuga

I can keep going on and on
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Beaf: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2011
IBB now, Buhari next. One by one they will drop to the ground.
IBB bera not die suddenly, its best for the suffering to be long drawn out. That man and other military dictators blighted the lives of millions.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by aljharem(m): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

IBB now, Buhari next. One by one they will drop to the ground.
IBB bera not die suddenly, its best for the suffering to be long drawn out. That man and other military dictators blighted the lives of millions.

sorry but WHY DO YOU HATE BUHARI SO MUCH ?? angry angry angry

How did he dictate ?
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Kilode1: 6:26am On Nov 12, 2011
Abeg is there any Nigerian working at that German Hospital?

I wan drop ideas for ya ear.  angry
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by OAM4J: 6:28am On Nov 12, 2011
alj harem:

sorry but WHY DO YOU HATE BUHARI SO MUCH ?? angry angry angry

How did he dictate ?

Seriously?

Do you really need to ask beaf that question? Do you?
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by OAM4J: 6:28am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

lol grin grin grin
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Beaf: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2011
OAM4J:

Seriously?

Do you really need to ask beaf that question? Do you?

Don't talk foolishly.
You sound worse than the people you should be moderating when you try to bully NLers with such inane, "lets beat em up" posts.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 12, 2011
eh yah.it's just 'worsting' and 'worsting'
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by aljharem(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

Don't talk foolishly.
You sound worse than the people you should be moderating when you try to bully NLers with such inane, "lets beat em up" posts.

You sound ridiculous and silly with this ur childish analogy "lets beat em up posts". Who thinks like that unless a kid ?

Answer the question jare, Why do you keep attacking Buhari on every thread even after he lost the election ?

Why do you want him to DIE when people like OBJ your metro and OGA is enjoying GEJ's loot
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by OAM4J: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

Don't talk foolishly.

hahahaha like becomerich will say "you make me laugh"  grin grin

Am not bullying no one. I think your hatred for Buhari and the reasons are obvious to many Nairalanders who frequent this section as much as Alj Harem.

Well I might be wrong. So indulge us and tell us something new.

BTW, you of all people should know how to separate my personal posting from moderator's job.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Rhino5dm: 6:43am On Nov 12, 2011
^
He is diong his work. Just the way the hunt dog chased Aisha2 out.

Beside, OMA4J beats the modaphocker for the mod-ship position. My memory is very intact. cool
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Beaf: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2011
alj harem:

You sound ridiculous and silly with this your childish analogy "lets beat em up posts". Who thinks like that unless a kid ?

Answer the question jare, Why do you keep attacking Buhari on every thread even after he lost the election ?

Why do you want him to DIE when people like OBJ your metro and OGA is enjoying GEJ's loot

Go and drink carmels pee as usual, bruv. At least, let something blow your mind.
You aren't worth engaging.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Beaf: 7:00am On Nov 12, 2011
OAM4J:

hahahaha like becomerich will say "you make me laugh"  grin grin

Am not bullying no one. I think your hatred for Buhari and the reasons are obvious to many Nairalanders who frequent this section as much as Alj Harem.

Well I might be wrong. So indulge us and tell us something new.

BTW, you of all people should know how to separate my personal posting from moderator's job.

Yeah, innocent posts that drag in shiit flies. As a mod, your posts should be above board, not bating or instigating brainless abuse like this:

Rhino.5dm:

^
He is diong his work. Just the way the hunt dog chased Aisha2 out.

Beside, OMA4J beats the modaphocker for the mod-ship position. My memory is very intact. cool

Anyone would expect the mod to tackle the topic, not go personal. It's a disgrace.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Odunnu: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

fstranger/meonbooty is a Nigerian nairanlander medical doctor with the hospital, ask ekt_bear and sagamite for his contacts.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Kilode1: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2011
^
LOL

I actually thought I was the only one that saw the meonbooty/Fstranger similarity. That's strange tho. Does that mean Blazay = Fstranger?

Sagamite does not know the difference between syringe and Ak47, he will over-react  grin
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Rhino5dm: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2011
Nothing to tackle here, bros. The guy is expressing his personal opinion.
Atleast you should know better.

Beaf:

Anyone would expect the mod to tackle the topic, not go personal. It's a disgrace.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Johndoe100(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Nothing to tackle here, bros. The guy is expressing his personal opinion.
Atleast you should know better.

Mods don't have personal opinions when posting on the boards they moderate. You should know that.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Kilode1: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2011
IBB sick abi?

Read what one of his victims think should happen:   https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-801609.0.html#msg9536246
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Kilode1: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2011
Johndoe100:

Mods don't have personal opinions when posting on the boards they moderate. You should know that.

Bros, this law, where did they write it?

Forum mods should not express opinion and convictions?
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by okosodo: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2011
I just pray he dies before the year ends
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Akanbiedu(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2011
Gbam!

IBB dies and all my problems are solved- just the way it solved when Abacha died.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by chino11(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

Don't talk foolishly.

Am sure you don't want to be banned at least for 72hrs. grin grin
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Odunnu: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2011
Kilode?!:

^
LOL

I actually thought I was the only one that saw the meonbooty/Fstranger similarity. That's strange tho. Does that mean Blazay = Fstranger?

Sagamite does not know the difference between syringe and Ak47, he will over-react  grin

Lol. Fstranger isnt Blazay, he is a 'he' and Blazay is a 'she'. He's only trying stuff to get to her *****.
Re: Ibb's Condition Worsening by Odunnu: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Okays Emergency Rule Extension In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa / PREMIUM TIMES Pulls Story And Apologize On Alleged Comment By Ajimobi’s Daughter / Gov Ajimobi Celebrates His Senior Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.