Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

"May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son (17953 Views)

Gani Fawehinmi's Son Slams SW Governors Over Alleged Underperformance / We Don’t Need A Violent Minister – Group Chides APC. / Buhari's Victory Celebration At Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park In Ojota, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by lucabrasi(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
logica:

LOL. You are comparing 9ja with Arabs? Na OYO o. They will accompany you to the location where you set yourself ablaze. And they will all go home to discuss what they witnessed and laugh about "that ode that burned himself like suya".
well when push comes to shove don't be surprised that nigerians will even do more than the arabs.where you in nigeria during the abiola/hope 93 riots?
besides look at libya,they allowed a single man to rule them for over 40 yrs something that will never have stood in nigeria yet when they rose up they defeated ghadaffi
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by rhymz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
I as well have always been vexed by the false sense of intelligence that our intellectually lazy journalist embelished that goon, IBB. Only Nigerian journalists see intelligence in one being cunning, crafty and crude in their dealings with others. As far as showing capacity to understand Nigeria's problem is concerned, he failed woefully, dude lacks the ability to make the right decisions, his style is crude and his only easy route is being evasive which only exposes his lack of depth. How the guy and geneius come begin share name baffle me sef. I ve watched many of his interviews on tv, the man is obviously not near intelligent let alone a genius whether evil or good. He is just crafty and evasive, period!!
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by Kilode1: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
rhymz:

I as well have always been vexed by the false sense of intelligence that our intellectually lazy journalist embelished that goon, IBB.

Only Nigerian journalists see intelligence in one being cunning, crafty and crude in their dealings with others. As far as showing capacity to understand Nigeria's problem is concerned, he failed woefully, dude lacks the ability to make the right decisions, his style is crude and his only easy route is being evasive which only exposes his lack of depth.

How the guy and geneius come begin share name baffle me sef. I ve watched many of his interviews on tv, the man is obviously not near intelligent let alone a genius whether evil or good. He is just crafty and evasive, period!!

Quoted for Truth. Well done!
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by nduchucks: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2011
aribisala0:

i could not fathom why
they have to squat
with kettles blue
when they do
what we do with both feet planted on
this same land

aribisala0, aribisala0, Alao!!! how many times i call ya name? you go soon fall my hand. olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by cap28: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
lucabrasi:

well when push comes to shove don't be surprised that nigerians will even do more than the arabs.where you in nigeria during the abiola/hope 93 riots?
besides look at libya,they allowed a single man to rule them for over 40 yrs something that will never have stood in nigeria yet when they rose up they defeated ghadaffi

qadaffi developed libya and provided his people with the highest standard of living in africa, nigeria has been ruled for approximately 41 years out of its 51 years of so called independence by northeners who have done absolutely nothing for the vast majority of the population of nigeria, qadaffi was a revolutionary who liberated his country from a british puppet who collaborated with the british to steal his country's wealth, the northerners in nigeria smashed a coup orchestrated by a group of young nationalist majors who would have liberated nigeria from the british enslavement - i dont know whether you cant see that you are still in bondage - the only difference is that your slave master looks exactly like you.

qadaffi was overthrown by a group of al qaeda racists who were armed and financed by british and american intelligence agencies because qadaffi refused to allow the imf to reduce his people to slaves -

contrast that with how your govt has reduced its own peoples to slaves in their own land on behalf of the world bank, imf, shell bp, exxon mobil and all the western controlled multinationals

al qaeda now runs libya - these criminals are the arab equivalents of the ku klux klan or the nazis.

america and britain dont give a f.ck about you all they want is your oil and even if it means imposing a gang of genocidal maniacs to rule over you they will do it in order to achieve their aim, you do not have democracy in nigeria - you are living under a tyrannical system of govt which is aided and abetted by the europeans and americans.
Re: "May IBB Die A Violent Death"- Gani Fawehinmi’s Son by lucabrasi(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
cap28:

qadaffi developed libya and provided his people with the highest standard of living in africa, nigeria has been ruled for approximately 41 years out of its 51 years of so called independence by northeners who have done absolutely nothing for the vast majority of the population of nigeria, qadaffi was a revolutionary who liberated his country from a british puppet who collaborated with the british to steal his country's wealth, the northerners in nigeria smashed a coup orchestrated by a group of young nationalist majors who would have liberated nigeria from the british enslavement - i dont know whether you cant see that you are still in bondage - the only difference is that your slave master looks exactly like you.

qadaffi was overthrown by a group of al qaeda racists who were armed and financed by british and american intelligence agencies because qadaffi refused to allow the imf to reduce his people to slaves -

contrast that with how your govt has reduced its own peoples to slaves in their own land on behalf of the world bank, imf, shell bp, exxon mobil and all the western controlled multinationals

al qaeda now runs libya - these criminals are the arab equivalents of the ku klux klan or the nazis.

america and britain dont give a f.ck about you all they want is your oil and even if it means imposing a gang of genocidal maniacs to rule over you they will do it in order to achieve their aim, you do not have democracy in nigeria - you are living under a tyrannical system of govt which is aided and abetted by the europeans and americans.

i only used ghadaffi as an example,however while i also admire a lot of gbadaffi's political beliefs the stark truth of the matter is that if his own people albeit a section f them did not kick start the revolution as it were,then al qaeda will not have been able to get a foot hold in libya talk less of infiltrating or leading any revolt.

i also disagree with you that al qaeda is ruling libya simply because the likes of usa and uk,france will not sit by and let libya be turned into another pakistan or worse iran it is obvious that libya is going to be a strong ally in the middle east just like qua tar and will be used as a launch pad and also to checkmate iran and any other middle eastern countries that might have ideas, the western conquest is much more than oil but political ideals, they have egypt now libya,iraq very soon syria and so on practising democracy/capitalism

going back tot eh question of nigeria,in my opinion nigerians might appear docile and resigned to their fate but when push comes to shove they always manage to stand up and fight for what they believe in a few instances,

obasanjo's third term agenda, apart from the political manoeuvres,a lot of protests and shoutings

m.k.o abiola's annulment

ibb,s transition to a civillian leader until he was forced to "step aside"

revolutions don't take a day,in fact they might take years festering before exploding, so the fact that all these are happening in nigeria doesn't mean that the average nigerian can't do anything.

who belived the niger delta could do anything/remember some of their leaders were hanged by abacha yet the sky didn't drop down,but when they started even the while world took notice of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo, The Moses And Aaron Of Our Time / Otunba Gbenga Celebrates With Aare Gani Adams And Sells Atiku's Programme / Ekpoudom Optimistic Of Victory As Akpabio Begs Him To Accept Party's Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.