₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,137,141 members, 4,640,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 December 2018 at 04:27 PM

Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. (38230 Views)

Submission Of Movie Scripts. / Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard / Just How Much Do Movie Scripts Cost In Ghana And Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by paulwhiz: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hello nairalanders , recently I have been looking for real websites that actually offer freebies to people and I came across this www.freerechargepins.tk
This website offers free recharge card pins in exchange for social shares. I have tried it and got up to 15 thousand naira credit.
There are some steps to be taken though to successfully use the site
1) go to www.freerechargepins.tk
2) because of so many users of this site . you will have to prove your human by clicking on skip ad at the top right hand corner
3) choose your network provider
4) click on one of the social share buttons and share
5) wait patiently the site is used by so many people it will take seconds to load
6) enjoy your recharge airtime

No more cheating from network providers ! smiley
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by harpsketa: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
I’ve just completed a screenplay, “Magic In the Air”, that has a new and novel theme to it. The story has to do with a married woman who is very unhappy in her marriage of 25 years. The heart and soul of a once wonderful marriage has dwindled. Her husband rarely comes home from work on time and she feels neglected and taken for granted. She longs to have things return to the way they were when they first got married. As luck (or fate) would have it, one day an elderly and somewhat mysterious, if not mystical, woman with a heavy accent comes into the craft store where she works. This older woman takes notice of how sad and depressed this poor young woman seems to be. She immediately feels a deep compassion and offers to help. Her method of help, however, involves using New Orleans Voodoo which consists of magic rituals and casting spells. The married woman, at first, is apprehensive but out of sheer desperation to revive her marriage, decides to try what this wise, old woman suggests and the story goes on from there. Ultimately, under the steady mentoring of the older woman, the married woman is successful in reviving the mutual love and respect that was so completely a part of the early years of her marriage.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by sholay2011(m): 11:47am On Feb 04, 2015
harpsketa:
I’ve just completed a screenplay, “Magic In the Air”, that has a new and novel theme to it. The story has to do with a married woman who is very unhappy in her marriage of 25 years. The heart and soul of a once wonderful marriage has dwindled. Her husband rarely comes home from work on time and she feels neglected and taken for granted. She longs to have things return to the way they were when they first got married. As luck (or fate) would have it, one day an elderly and somewhat mysterious, if not mystical, woman with a heavy accent comes into the craft store where she works. This older woman takes notice of how sad and depressed this poor young woman seems to be. She immediately feels a deep compassion and offers to help. Her method of help, however, involves using New Orleans Voodoo which consists of magic rituals and casting spells. The married woman, at first, is apprehensive but out of sheer desperation to revive her marriage, decides to try what this wise, old woman suggests and the story goes on from there. Ultimately, under the steady mentoring of the older woman, the married woman is successful in reviving the mutual love and respect that was so completely a part of the early years of her marriage.
I don't like the synopsis. Well, not that my opinion matters.

The script may give a different vibe...hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Eze2000(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
[/quote]
I have a story that makes most Nollywood movies look like a joke and I kid u not. it is an epic tale packed with violence, bitter betrayals, unbridled love, humor and the supernatural.
my number is 09029400640 (Texts only pls)
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Eze2000(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2015
I'm a gifted storyteller and I've a ready story that makes most Hollywood movies look like a joke. A thrilling story of unbridled love and bitter betrayals packed with violence, lust, humor and even a touch of the supernatural. A man risen from grass to grace has his life and wealth re-shaped by his lust for two lovely and supernaturally powerful women, a clique of friends.
My phone number is 09029400640, pls texts only or e-mail
eze21eke@gmail.com
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by sholay2011(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Eze2000:
I'm a gifted storyteller and I've a ready story that makes most Hollywood movies look like a joke. A thrilling story of unbridled love and bitter betrayals packed with violence, lust, humor and even a touch of the supernatural. A man risen from grass to grace has his life and wealth re-shaped by his lust for two lovely and supernaturally powerful women, a clique of friends.
My phone number is 09029400640, pls texts only or e-mail
eze21eke@gmail.com
grin grin grin
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by safarigirl(f): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
sholay2011:

grin grin grin
hahahahaha...I had the same reaction as well grin

Me sef I get script o. The one I originally wanted to use was trashed by a writer because according to him, the story is not for Nollywood, it's for 'mature-minds' and would sell more to a 'foreign audience'

Anyway, I have another one for Nollywood grin.

It's about a man who was deployed to one of those North Eastern states(let's say Borno)....he's caught in a cross-fire and ends up injured, he's then nursed back to health by an indigene of the state ( a female wink)...well, they fall in love *yeah, predictable grin*....they sleep together just before he leaves.

Fast forward five years later, they've lost contact. He receives a call from his father, gets home to find a little boy and a young lady. Long story short, the boy is his son from his lady love, the lady, her step-sister. His lady love is dead, died from birth complications. The step-sister thinks he's a deadbeat and only came to return his son who her father is tired of feeding.

Sha sha, he and step-sister eventually fall in love while he exercises his fatherly duties grin

Starring:
Blossom Chukwujekwu- lead male
Some fulani-ish girl- lead female
Victor Olaitan (Fred ade-williams)- his father....and so on

Whaddaya think? grin

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by CeiW5k: 9:39am On Mar 03, 2015
hahahaha
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by MDMA: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
See as una dey dash story here for free...
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by prof800(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
safarigirl:
hahahahaha...I had the same reaction as well grin

Me sef I get script o. The one I originally wanted to use was trashed by a writer because according to him, the story is not for Nollywood, it's for 'mature-minds' and would sell more to a 'foreign audience'

Anyway, I have another one for Nollywood grin.

It's about a man who was deployed to one of those North Eastern states(let's say Borno)....he's caught in a cross-fire and ends up injured, he's then nursed back to health by an indigene of the state ( a female wink)...well, they fall in love *yeah, predictable grin*....they sleep together just before he leaves.

Fast forward five years later, they've lost contact. He receives a call from his father, gets home to find a little boy and a young lady. Long story short, the boy is his son from his lady love, the lady, her step-sister. His lady love is dead, died from birth complications. The step-sister thinks he's a deadbeat and only came to return his son who her father is tired of feeding.

Sha sha, he and step-sister eventually fall in love while he exercises his fatherly duties grin

Starring:
Blossom Chukwujekwu- lead male
Some fulani-ish girl- lead female
Victor Olaitan (Fred ade-williams)- his father....and so on

Whaddaya think? grin
Nice synopsis. It would make a nice nollywood movie.

But I'm more interested in the one for "matured minds". - the one that was trashed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by prof800(m): 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2015
MDMA:
See as una dey dash story here for free...
If you are really good you wouldn't mind sharing stories for free to show a glimpse of just how good you really are.
Go to literature section on Nairaland and be amazed by numerous amazing stories. Some you would even wonder if they were actually written by Nigerians.

Look around this section you would see many movie scripts all for your reading pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by tchiz(f): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2015
I am a young and naive writer, want to sell my highly inspired movie ideas, but do not know how and to whom. I need guidelines and exposure. Contact me: chizoba.ojukwu@yahoo.com.
Thank you.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by TheFilmmaker: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hi,

If you would like to film and edit your short scripts for free, quote me.

Note, you must be based in Ibadan only as I can not afford to transport gear to and fro.

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Macdove02(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2015
Nice hollywood standard scripts. Contact Macdove2010@hotmail.com or @team_macdove.
"Some corpers found themselves in a mysterious forest which propels them to a tragedy and a solution to the troubles of a community" A living Nightmare.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Macdove02(m): 7:34am On Mar 08, 2015
TheFilmmaker:
Hi,

If you would like to film and edit your short scripts for free, quote me.

Note, you must be based in Ibadan only as I can not afford to transport gear to and fro.
can i get your mobile number
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by TheFilmmaker: 7:40am On Mar 08, 2015
Macdove02:
can i get your mobile number

Send me an email to thefilmmak@boun.cr

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Macdove02(m): 7:46am On Mar 08, 2015
PRINCEOFPACE:
Ur tweet acc isn't correct!macdove
@team_macdove
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by harpsketa: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
I’ve just completed a screenplay, “Magic In the Air”, that has a new and totally novel theme to it; a theme, based on real life, that has never been accurately portrayed to the public before. The story has to do with a married woman who is very unhappy in her marriage of 25 years. The heart and soul of a once wonderful marriage has dwindled. Her husband rarely comes home from work on time and she feels neglected and taken for granted. She longs to have things return to the way they were when they first got married. As luck (or fate) would have it, one day an elderly and somewhat mysterious, if not mystical, woman with a heavy accent comes into the craft store where she works. This older woman takes notice of how sad and depressed this poor young woman seems to be. She immediately feels a deep compassion and offers to help. Her method of help, however, involves using New Orleans Voodoo which consists of magic rituals and casting spells. The married woman, at first, is apprehensive but out of sheer desperation to revive her marriage, decides to try what this wise, old woman suggests and the story goes on from there. Ultimately, under the steady mentoring of the older woman, the married woman is successful in reviving the mutual love and respect that was so completely a part of the early years of her marriage. This is a new and totally novel theme in the sense that Hollywood has always portrayed Voodoo as dark and evil. The methods and results contained within this screenplay are based on real life experiences.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Macdove02(m): 11:30pm On May 04, 2015
Macdove02:
@team_macdove
it is or mail me then...macdove2010@hotmail.com
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Space0: 1:17pm On May 06, 2015
I got scripts for sale,you can contact me on 09099460012
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Ikamenze(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2015
Okay...@d lady looking to sell her movie "ideas"...u dnt sell ideas ma,u sell screenplays.....just go ahead and write one okay...gudluck!

@d guy with d new orleans voodoo marriage revival story.....u story has HOLES...big ones...try to be a lil more realistic okay....dunno what else to tell u.

@d guy with d Borno love child story, I'm not gonna lie,urs was d best among all I read....but u nid to work on ur plot...instead of gettin shot in Borno n fallin inluv with a northerner who died at child birth....hw abt a one night stand dat resulted in a pregnancy he didn't know of ....then u take it from there....let d child be a "catalyst" of "growth" in d man's life...sorta of like a coming of age kinda story..u dig.

P.S..u pple whr giving out too much...dis is how its done...

"An Employee who insists on hiring strictly on work experience basis gets what she wants........and more."

Dats from a short script I wrote early dis year n I'm looking to shoot....

Yall shud read about "Loglines"

Okay bye!
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by fredrichy(m): 6:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
I'm a tallented writer,right now I'm having two scripts with me. contacts/address: +2347060419704,email,etuhalfred@gmail.com.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by pannonmedia: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2015
mukwacha:
If you are looking for Hollyhood type screenplays from the Southern African region with an international touch, contact me and I will email you my loglines.
Lesley.
lesleymukwacha@gmail.com
00264818646569, 00263772720182

i will send you an email in a jiffy
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by pannonmedia: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Send me an email to thefilmmak@boun.cr
i have sent you an email
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by LaudateII: 12:41am On Oct 21, 2015
If I had the opportunity to build an amazing cast, these are the people I would love to feature in my proposed film, when I am eventually able to put the funding together:

Bimbo Akintola (She is an awesome actress. Knows how to breathe life into any character. Her body language does a lot of the talking for her character. She knows how to say so much with so few words....)

Nse Ikpe-Etim (Good diction, great acting and incredible talent in one lovely package)

Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi ( I see so little of her in the Nollywood movies these days, yet she has the talent to breathe life into any part she takes on. Great diction, too);

Alex Ekubo (Nice eye candy. But he also has a sensitive side to him that does justice to the roles he is given. He pours himself whole-heartedly into the character he is playing).

Zack Orji (yes....I can't say too much about this guy. Measured cadences, great body language, distinguished aura on and off screen...he makes you feel like you never want to turn off the dial or lose the plot).

Bukky Wright (Hmmn...now how do I classify this ageless beauty? She has it all. Voice, acting ability and stage presence. Would like to see her act the part of a high-tech professional caught in a career scandal. Would she be able to handle it?)

Gideon Okeke (Sassy, naughty and always with a twinkle in his eye! Would like to see him in a role that takes on a lot of grit)

Kalu Ikeagu (has everything working for him. Great voice, huge talent, wonderful body....erm, what more can I say?)

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by LaudateII: 1:05am On Oct 21, 2015
Jcreations:
Sell your Movie Scripts for thousands of $$$.

Meet movie Directors/Producers looking for scripts
Can you write screenplays, scripts or do you have movie ideas?
Meet over 150 movie Directors & Producers in Nollywood, Australia, Canada and India.
With the UK and US Directors soon to be added.

Log on to www.Nollywoodscripts.com

**Endorsed by the United Kingdom Producers, Nigerian Producers Association, International Association of Independent Producers and the Independent Stage-play Producers**

Guy, that URL you posted here, has nothing in it. It states that the domain name is for sale. Is there an error somewhere?? Or just what is the story?? undecided
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by sholay2011(m): 1:07am On Oct 21, 2015
LaudateII:
If I had the opportunity to build an amazing cast, these are the people I would love to feature in my proposed film, when I am eventually able to put the funding together:

Bimbo Akintola (She is an awesome actress. Knows how to breathe life into any character. Her body language does a lot of the talking for her character. She knows how to say so much with so few words....)

Nse Ikpe-Etim (Good diction, great acting and incredible talent in one lovely package)

Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi ( I see so little of her in the Nollywood movies these days, yet she has the talent to breathe life into any part she takes on. Great diction, too);

Alex Ekubo (Nice eye candy. But he also has a sensitive side to him that does justice to the roles he is given. He pours himself whole-heartedly into the character he is playing).

Zack Orji (yes....I can't say too much about this guy. Measured cadences, great body language, distinguished aura on and off screen...he makes you feel like you never want to turn off the dial or lose the plot).

Bukky Wright (Hmmn...now how do I classify this ageless beauty? She has it all. Voice, acting ability and stage presence. Would like to see her act the part of a high-tech professional caught in a career scandal. Would she be able to handle it?)

Gideon Okeke (Sassy, naughty and always with a twinkle in his eye! Would like to see him in a role that takes on a lot of grit)

Kalu Ikeagu (has everything working for him. Great voice, huge talent, wonderful body....erm, what more can I say?)
I like your list. I would remove Alex Ekubo and replace him with Gabriel Afolayan or OC Ukeje.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by LaudateII: 1:58am On Oct 21, 2015
sholay2011:

I like your list. I would remove Alex Ekubo and replace him with Gabriel Afolayan or OC Ukeje.

Nah... those two don't cut it for me. No offence meant. I would rather use Yemi Blaq, Frederick Leonard or Yul Edochie. Those guys have a certain charisma on the screen. cool They have strong personalities, too.

Fredrick Leonard hasn't been given enough roles that would really challenge his acting abilities, and reveal how versatile he is, as an actor. cheesy

Rykardo Agbor is another actor I would consider. He gets into character so easily, that one often finds it difficult to know where the role or persona actually begins, and where the individual ends. He makes it seem so real. Again, he is one of those few actors that manage to convey so much, with so few gestures. He uses body language to full effect, and saves the viewer the burden of having to process so many words at once.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by TheFilmmaker: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
pannonmedia:

i have sent you an email

Didn't get it. What is your bbpin
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by pannonmedia: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Didn't get it. What is your bbpin

55ED1651
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by LaudateII: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Who wrote the script for 'Fifty'? And who is the scriptwriter for 'Road to Yesterday?'
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by igeoma(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=igeoma post=12562845][/quote]I am a well trained and tarlented script writer trained in one of the best film school in nigeria (Royal Art Academy lagos). I have well writen scripts of int. Standards and I can also turn story ideas into a great movie/film scripts. Reach me on
Igeomapreston@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme / Nigerian Movie "30 Days in Atlanta” Gets 10 Nominations In U.S. / The 11 Times Marvel's "Black Panther" Depicted African Culture Perfectly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.