₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,138,267 members, 4,643,841 topics. Date: Monday, 17 December 2018 at 01:54 AM

Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. (38246 Views)

Submission Of Movie Scripts. / Movie Scripts For Sale: International Standard / Just How Much Do Movie Scripts Cost In Ghana And Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by judondasylva(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2015
I need a good script writer that can write funny shot videos for YouTube videos. call me 09036090808
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by oloyolo(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2015
I have an interesting movie idea a series actually I have not written it though I have a problem with writing am very good at telling stories but this idea I don't want to sell it I want to work as one of the directors so we would get the perfect result am talking international standard
This is a story every body can relate to. local or international
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jcreations:
Sell your Movie Scripts for thousands of $$$.

Meet movie Directors/Producers looking for scripts
Can you write screenplays, scripts or do you have movie ideas?
Meet over 150 movie Directors & Producers in Nollywood, Australia, Canada and India.
With the UK and US Directors soon to be added.

Log on to www.Nollywoodscripts.com

**Endorsed by the United Kingdom Producers, Nigerian Producers Association, International Association of Independent Producers and the Independent Stage-play Producers**
I am businessman, also a writer, let me follow this topic. More strenght to your effort.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
judondasylva:
I need a good script writer that can write funny shot videos for YouTube videos. call me 09036090808
How much are you going to pay? I have.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2016
iu
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by pesadilla: 2:58am On May 14, 2016
My life story. Shortly. But details are more interesting in between.
Psychological drama of surviving through hell.
Famouse actresses will fight for a main role.( I see Charlize Theron)

Mother dominant controling violent psychopath was trying to kill me when I was a baby.
I am borderline personality disorder.
Marriages and relationships with all impossible shi t and hell in life- criminals, killers, psychopaths, sociopaths, pedophiles , prostitutes, drugusers, perverts,....emigration, corruption in European courts, police, ... a huge luggage for some separate books or a big one
I will sell my story. Will collaborate with serious screenwriters.

Contact me here. I will reply with my email ad.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by samuelkew(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2016
I am a script writer and wish to sell ready 'Yoruba' script. Please Reach me on 08181910017
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Eze2000(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2016
samuelkew:
I am a script writer and wish to sell ready 'Yoruba' script. Please Reach me on 08181910017

my friend this particular thread has been dead for 4 years new. How u take find am sef?

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by chynwa1011: 2:32am On Jun 25, 2016
I have a movie script....tho haven't typed it cause I have no laptop and I'm afraid of people copying my work. If you are interested in buying it. Reach me on 08120679264. I'm on the second one but wants to take part in the second one. If you like it and wants me to interpret a role for you?. You just got yourself a new undiscovered star. Try my email also perpetuacanagor@hotmail.com
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by sholay2011(m): 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
chynwa1011:
I have a movie script....tho haven't typed it cause I have no laptop and I'm afraid of people copying my work. If you are interested in buying it. Reach me on 08120679264. I'm on the second one but wants to take part in the second one. If you like it and wants me to interpret a role for you?. You just got yourself a new undiscovered star. Try my email also perpetuacanagor@hotmail.com
grin grin grin
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by prof800(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by epetukuwonder: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2016
I have a dream, it was a full spiritual movie
And I wrote everything down in detail including
the names of the characters, call me
Or send me a mail if you want to know more
Epetukuwonder@gmail.com
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by sholay2011(m): 3:40am On Jul 22, 2016
epetukuwonder:
I have a dream, it was a full spiritual movie
And I wrote everything down in detail including
the names of the characters, call me
Or send me a mail if you want to know more
Epetukuwonder@gmail.com

Are you related to Martin Luther King?
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by lokeey: 8:56am On Feb 28, 2017
learn video editing in 2weekends,be self employed. (Adobe Premiere Pro+After Effects #14k) ... Graphic design (corel draw/photoshop #14k) ...Mr.Gabriel 08133722555, 08180917160 lagos.
3 eleshi street obalende lagos, call me before Wednesday cus training is starting by friday 10.30am

learn professional video editing in 2weekends,beself employed. Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects for #13k. Mr.Gabriel 08133722555 lagos.

Be a professional video editor in 2weekends,beself employed. Adobe Premiere Pro+After Effects #13.500. Mr.Gab 08133722555 lagos.

Become a video editor in 2weekends Adobe premiere pro/after effects #14,500. More info call Mr. Gabriel 08133722555.lagos. Why pay money for video editing when you can edit your videos your self and why stay jobless when you can be self employed.

Become a video editor in 2weekends Adobe premiere pro and adobe after effects @ #14,500. More info call Mr. Gabriel 08133722555.lagos. Why pay money for video editing when you can edit your videos your self and why stay jobless when you can be self employed.

--i-----------------------------------------------------------
learn video editing in 2weekends,be self employed. (Adobe Premiere Pro+After Effects #14k) ... Graphic design (corel draw/photoshop #14k) ...Mr.Gabriel 08133722555, 08180917160 lagos.
3 eleshi street obalende lagos, call me before Wednesday cus training is starting by friday 10.30am

WHO TO CONTACT IF YOU NEED A CHEAP VIDEO TO PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC

Upcoming artist let's do a cheap video to promote your sound. You don't have to pay millions to shoot a video when you canm get the same quality for a cheaper amount be wise, be creative and stay hungry cause that is where genius comes from.
Why shoot a video for 1m when you can get it done with 500k
Why shoot for 600k when you can get it done for 150k.. Apart from the camera every other thing depends on the director creativity... Come to us let's create something out of little.
Call/text/whatsapp Baba Gab 08133722555.

We also do weekends tranings in
video editing/directing/ graphic design/web design/script writing/ audio recordings/

We also cover events
Birthday/marriage/behind the scenes/interviews/ and more...
For more info
Baba Gab 0813372255
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Markemmzy(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2017
am one of the best script writter in my production as well asas the producrion manager.....and i have lots of decent and valuable scripts for sale.....u can contact me on 08127793166 or you can text or chart with me on facebook ....ERIZIA IMOMOEMI is my user name
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Macdove02(m): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
LaudateII:
Who wrote the script for 'Fifty'? And who is the scriptwriter for 'Road to Yesterday?'
Emil Garuda for Road to yesterday

1 Like

Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by nigeriantalent: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
NigerianTalent.com Partnerships Presents…

ARE YOU AN UPCOMING SCRIPTWRITER? WE NEED YOUR SCRIPTS!

Do you have a great movie script that you’ve not been able to sell or produce and is just there gathering dust?

Why not partner with NigerianTalent.com in our new mass movie project: “100 Scripts to Film

In this project, we want to create 100 simple, low budget productions comprising of Long and short movies, serials and skits ranging from 5 minutes to 2 hrs in length. The goal is to support upcoming scriptwriters to gain fame and exposure for their work.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
We are not offering to buy the scripts. This is a collaboration where you provide the script and we provide the equipment and expertise to turn it into a movie and also the online promotion and distribution of the finished work. If you are looking to sell your script please don’t contact us.

WHAT WE OFFER:
We have Production Equipment (Cameras, sound, light, locations, crew) and we want to partner with upcoming scriptwriters who are looking for a way to get their ideas on video and online.

We have a large online distribution network that can give you a lot of exposure and popularity.
You will get full credits as the scriptwriter and we will promote you on our platforms

CRITERIA and TERMS:

- We will not pay you but will provide the production equipment, expertise and promotion
- Scripts should be interesting, emotional and dramatic or suspenseful and preferrably follow a 3 act or 7-point structure (see links under Tips below).
- Short scripts of 30 minutes or less are preferred
- Serials with episodes 20 minutes or less are okay
- The Scripts should be your original creation
- Scripts should be very low budget or cost nothing extra to produce
- Scripts should have few characters, few props and little or no special effects
- Scripts should be family friendly meaning no much sexual content, strong language, violence or illegal drugs

NOTE: If you will like to be a part of the production You should be prepared to travel to Benin City for production (you are responsible for your transport accommodation and feeding)

TIPS
See the following links for some tips on how to write the kind of scripts we prefer:
https://www.keepwriting.com/tsc/magnificent7plotpoints.htm
http://www.critiquecircle.com/blog.asp?blogID=280

And a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcmiqQ9NpPE&list=PLC430F6A783A88697

HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR SCRIPT

If you are interested in our offer and would wish to partner with us on this 100 Scripts to Film project, please send us the first five pages of your script together with the following via a message on our facebook page here: http://facebook.com/nigeriantalent/ :

Your name:
Your phone number:
Your location:
Summary of your script story:
First five pages of your script:

Send us the first five pages of your script together with the above info via a message on our facebook page here: http://facebook.com/nigeriantalent/ :

NOTE: We are not offering to pay you. Our part of the partnership will be to provide production equipment and handle the production and online promotion while your part will be to provide the script

Signed,
Martha Alile,
Asst Co-ordinator,
NigerianTalent.com 100 Scripts to Film Project
http://nigeriantalent.com
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by dafodil(f): 3:32pm On May 24
Hello. am a script writer and I have this particular script titled "SPICE" its mind blowing.. it is a sequence of suspense, love,deception, conflict and reconciliation. the script centers on singles(male and female).

please contact me below to get more info;

email: liwegbue@gmail.com
phone: 08097138347, 08111229930.
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by Pmpfilmz: 8:53pm On Jul 28
How can I sell my movie to UK right, please kindly contact me if you have any idea. 08133392796
Re: Sell Your Movie Scripts For Thousands Of $$$. by kayzay4all: 10:33am On Dec 07
Good day. I have a very beautiful and uncommon story can be rendered in either yoruba or english. Reach me on kazeemajala48@gmail.com or 07062887809

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme / Nigerian Movie "30 Days in Atlanta” Gets 10 Nominations In U.S. / Ay's 30 DAYS IN ATLANTA Is Overhyped (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.