Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Naeto C's Year Of Misfortune - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naeto C's Year Of Misfortune (1058 Views)

Yung6ix Ft. Naeto C - Picking Things / Naeto C Calls Mom, In Show Of Shame! / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naeto C's Year Of Misfortune by ruz(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2011
After obtaining his Masters in Energy Economics at the University of Dundee, one would have thunk Naeto C will rise astronomically the next year, little did he know what was in stock for him in 2011
1. He dropped his long awaited sophomore album, which did not receive similar rave reviews his 'you know my p' album received. Described as largely average. And to make matters worse he had issues with notjustok which affected his online sales badly. He triied to release 2 singles recently to save his face but received insults on notjustok for his poor efforts.
2. At the video shoot of ako mitipoju, he got hit on the head while trying to separate a fight involving saucekid. He got a big cut and had to be rushed to the hospital to receive 32 stitches.
3. During the build up to the general election, naeto tried to show off his energy economics knowledge by critisiising Dele Momodu on his power plans. He was immediately replied bby dele momodu's team, who made it obvious that naeto knew almost nothing about the subject matter and even called out his mom in the process. It was a twitter embarassment foe naeto
4. The BET cypher where naeto had all his rep torn to pieces due to his embarassing performance. He was the worst at the cypher and people wondered why he went in the first place. He became an object of mockery on twitter for days
5. Next is Ghana where naeto was again physically harmed by a lady who gave him a dirty slap. Details not clear.
6. Then the big one, naeto to perform in Benin for a pantry sum of 500k which is surprising considering acts like wizkid get nothing less than a million per show. To make matters worse he was fighting over 50k flight money and refused to perform. He got another dirty slap, forced to refund the 500l and his ☎ n money seized. He had to call his mom to save him from further beatings
What a year for superstar naeto.
Re: Naeto C's Year Of Misfortune by yoji: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2011
dude needs to tweak his management for a betta yrr.
Re: Naeto C's Year Of Misfortune by mikuz(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2011
Really ugly!
Re: Naeto C's Year Of Misfortune by Geezle(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
@poster, them send u to do this? Naeto's songs are hitting the airwaves and jamming badly
Re: Naeto C's Year Of Misfortune by Basics007: 5:19am On Nov 14, 2011
Na wa o. They just dey dash my guy slaps anyhow. But how come i never heard all these be4?
Re: Naeto C's Year Of Misfortune by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:50am On Nov 14, 2011
Beats me
Re: Naeto C's Year Of Misfortune by tical(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin I dont agree wiv all u stated tho,

u rily thot naeto was d weakest on d cypher? r u for real?

wat happened to lines lyk

am sitting on thier heads/ am lyk a basin undecided
lyf is nt fair/ im thinkin of how to bleach undecided
i dont need a hook/ my bars r lyk fish undecided
reload the boothe/ & hook it down lyk a cufflink undecided grin grin grin grin

ice prince was d lamest fuq on dat cypher. . no doubt about it undecided

naeto's show fee was 1mill, they didnt want to pay his complete fee upfront. .thts y he had no choice but to use his POWER to fuq those dubious organizers up

finally, Naeto c 10/10 and 5&6 r getting maad airplay cool

all the other points u made are bogus undecided
Re: Naeto C's Year Of Misfortune by Kx: 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
At least he scooped an award at the channel O 2011 Award
Re: Naeto C's Year Of Misfortune by mikuz(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^Abi?

(1) (Reply)

Artquake Signs Skaliey Mental Of The(meji Loyan)fame,release Dadubule Album / Fans Return Wizkid’s Missing Necklace / New Song: Waje- I Wish and many More new songs !!!! Download Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.