Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,151 members, 7,890,879 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

Despite The Economy Some Food Seller Fear - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Despite The Economy Some Food Seller Fear (263 Views)

Can You Buy This 20k Bread In This Present Economy? / Despite The Economy Some Food Seller Fear / A Roaster Maize Seller Divides Maize In Half For Those Who Cannot Afford Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite The Economy Some Food Seller Fear by Clementz0(m): 4:43pm On Mar 01
A local Restaurant on campus here in Ondo AAUA, I spent 750 on this food here, 4 Wraps of semo (100x4)=400 Meat= 200, ponmo =100, 2 pure water= 50, #750 Total, Although other restaurants is more expensive and some retailers are hiking prices here too but some citizen stil have human feelings and fear God.

1 Like

Re: Despite The Economy Some Food Seller Fear by ahnie: 11:14pm On Mar 01
Hey thank the seller

Days ago,I had lunch at DOU,Dennis osadebay university asaba senior staff club.

A plate of nsala soup with chicken drumstick,and gizzard with a pet plastic fanta at the rate of 2050.

You guys are enjoy.

Re: Despite The Economy Some Food Seller Fear by DenreleDave(m): 12:23am On Mar 02
ahnie:
Hey thank the seller

Days ago,I had lunch at DOU,Dennis osadebay university asaba senior staff club.

A plate of nsala soup with chicken drumstick,and gizzard with a pet plastic fanta at the rate of 2050.

You guys are enjoy.

Still fair..

Yesterday, ordinary pepper soup with one small fish for spar, I saw 3145.... A small white transparent takeaway plate ooo

I had to tell the guy it he can cancel the order but he said he can't, but he can only reduce the quantity of the soup, ordinary rice stew oooo.

He took like two spoons and still yet, I paid 2600 for ordinary stew and one small fish then bought eba 450.

I will never buy swallow from spar in my life again.... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Despite The Economy Some Food Seller Fear by ahnie: 12:24am On Mar 02
cheesy
DenreleDave:

Still fair..

Yesterday, ordinary pepper soup with one small fish for spar, I saw 3145.... A small white transparent takeaway plate ooo

I had to tell the guy it he can cancel the order but he said he can't, but he can only reduce the quantity of the soup, ordinary rice stew oooo.

He took like two spoons and still yet, I paid 2600 for ordinary stew and one small fish then bought eba 450.

I will never buy swallow from spar in my life again.... cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Despite The Economy Some Food Seller Fear by ahnie: 12:27am On Mar 02
The rate wey I take de find cheap eateries is intriguing grin cheesy.

For my home...you nor go see 1k meal.
Sad!

No hope for saparians like us cry
Re: Despite The Economy Some Food Seller Fear by RepoMan007: 2:13am On Mar 02
Fair. That's how it is suppose to be. People are not trying to keep things down but in a hurry to escalate thinking more money is always good.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Ponmo Extremely Soft? / Guinness Announces Plan To Leave Nigeria After 75 Years / Urgently Needed An Experienced Chef Instructor In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.