Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,242 members, 7,891,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Covenant Hour of Prayers; March - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covenant Hour of Prayers; March (220 Views)

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines / Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 27th February 2023 Prayer Guidelines / Covenant Hour Of Prayer Mon 2nd January- Fri 6th 2023 Prayer Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant Hour of Prayers; March by Godspowerpro: 8:11am On Mar 02
Praise GOD

Covenant Hour of Prayer is a daily prayer hour where every member of the Winners family come together to pray for a period of sixty minutes (1 hour) before going about their daily activities.

Friday March 1

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for YOUR manifest presence in our midst and individual lives all through February, which has resulted in diverse blessings upon our lives –
Psa. 103:1-3: Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Intercession 2: FATHER, make every service all through this month, an encounter with YOUR Word, leading to explosive church growth –
Act. 13:44: And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of GOD.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let YOUR reaper-angels continue to wait on all our new converts and new members, mobilizing them to partake of our weekly programmes all through this month and beyond –
Matt. 13:39: The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Intercession 4: FATHER, grant every Winner on-the-go for Christ, a Word in season that will compel minimum one-abiding soul to Christ and this church this coming Sunday –
Matt. 13:54 And when He was come into his own country, He taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?

This Sunday at Faith Tabernacle

GOD is in your neighbourhood and something good is about to happen again!

This Sunday at Faith Tabernacle is our 'NEW DAWN BANQUET.' GOD is calling you to a feast where all kinds of goodness and blessings shall be served via HIS Word.

This service shall mark the end of dry seasons and the beginning of new things for you.

Service times are 6:00 a.m., 7:55 a.m., and 9:50 a.m.

GOD is in your neighbourhood, and you can't afford to miss HIM!

Thank You Jesus

Re: Covenant Hour of Prayers; March by Godspowerpro: 5:07am On Mar 06
Praise GOD

Covenant Hour of Prayer is a daily prayer hour where every member of the Winners family come together to pray for a period of sixty minutes (1 hour) before going about their daily activities.

Saturday March 2

Intercession 1: FATHER, we decree the rescue of every captive of hell unto salvation across our harvest field and let it manifest in our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday
Exo. 12:12-13 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. 13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

Intercession 2: FATHER, release YOUR legions of reaper-angels to wait upon all our new converts and invitees of the week, ensuring their presence in this church tomorrow Sunday –
Matt. 26:53: Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send your Word with power in all our services tomorrow Sunday, thereby making this church a green pasture where the sheep will be well-nourished and established –
Act. 6:7 And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement of worshippers in and out of this church tomorrow Sunday –
Phil. 2:10: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Intercession 5: FATHER, draft great and abiding multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and grant every worshipper a new dawn encounter by YOUR Word
2 Cor. 3:18: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
Thank You Jesus
Re: Covenant Hour of Prayers; March by Godspowerpro: 5:15am On Mar 06
Praise GOD

Monday March 4

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for the unprecedented multitudes that drafted into all our Service(s) yesterday, and for ushering each worshipper into their New Dawn packages by YOUR Word
John 6:44: No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we break the hold of the gates of hell from the lives of all that are ordained for salvation and establishment in this church this week
Luke 11:21-22: When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: 22But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.

Intercession 3: FATHER, grant all our new converts and new members an insatiable desire for fellowship, thereby going from strength to strength –
Ps 84:7: They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before GOD.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let our WSF platform be minimum double her current size both in attendance and number of cell locations before the end of the first half of 2024 –
Acts 5:32: And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.

Intercession 5: FATHER, as we go out this week in the business of soul winning, ministering salvation to the lost, empower everyone to return with undeniable results –
Acts 1:8: But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Re: Covenant Hour of Prayers; March by Godspowerpro: 5:20am On Mar 06
Praise GOD

Tuesday, 5th March 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, continue to release Your city-routing Word in all our services all through this month and beyond, leading to the explosive growth of this church.
Act. 13:44: And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of GOD.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we pull down every stronghold of the enemy against the full actualization of the Church growth agenda this prophetic season.
Matt. 16:18:‭‭ And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost continue to direct all our new converts to this Church as their city of refuge all through this month and beyond.
2 Sam. 7:10: Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

Intercession 4: FATHER, let this church be invaded by multitudes of men and women for their salvation, deliverance, and breakthroughs all through this prophetic season and beyond.
Zech. 9:11-12: [11] As for thee also, by the blood of thy covenant I have sent forth thy prisoners out of the pit wherein is no water. [12] Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;

Intercession 5: FATHER, let there be divine visitations in all our outreaches this week that will spark off a great harvest of souls into this church this coming Sunday.
Zech. 2:4: And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Psa. 5:3: ‭‭My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning will I direct my prayer unto THEE, and will look up

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Covenant Hour of Prayers; March by Godspowerpro: 5:27am On Mar 06
Praise GOD

Wednesday, 6th March 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, this week, guide every soul-winner in this Church to where souls are waiting, thereby leading many to Christ and this Church
Acts 8:26-27: And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, 27And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,

Intercession 2: FATHER, execute vengeance upon every resistance of hell against the ongoing revival, resulting in the multiplication of disciples of Christ in this church – Isa. 49:25-26

Isa 49:25-26: But thus saith the Lord, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee,…26And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood,…

Intercession 3: FATHER, give every new convert and new member an encounter with YOUR Word in every service, thereby establishing them in this church for life –
Isa 33:6: And wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times, and strength of salvation: the fear of the Lord is his treasure.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let every cell minister be empowered by the Holy Ghost to effectively drive the Cell Replication Agenda this prophetic season and beyond –
Acts 10:38: How GOD anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for GOD was with him.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the healing river flow in our Mid–week Communion service tonight, leading to instant healing of all manners of sickness and disease-
Matt 10:1: And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease
Re: Covenant Hour of Prayers; March by Godspowerpro: 2:11am On Mar 16
Praise GOD

Thursday, 7th March 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, continue to spark off a great revival across our local assemblies, resulting in unprecedented harvest of souls both into the Kingdom and this church –
Zech 2:4
And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

Intercession 2: FATHER, we decree judgment upon all the evil beasts in the land seeking to scatter the flock of Christ in this church this year –
Ezek 34:25
25And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods.

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send Your Word in exceeding dimensions in all our services, resulting in the supernatural growth of this church –
Acts 6:7
And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let YOUR presence be made manifest in every cell, leading to continuous growth and replication on or before the end of the first half of 2024-
Zeph 3:17
The LORD thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; HE will save, HE will rejoice over thee with joy; HE will rest in his love, HE will joy over thee with singing.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let all the harvest of the week be gathered into our Service(s) this coming Sunday, and grant each worshipper an encounter of a lifetime
Jer 1:12
Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
Re: Covenant Hour of Prayers; March by Godspowerpro: 2:17am On Mar 16
Praise GOD

Friday, 8th March 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, continue to make this Church a spiritually watered garden where every worshipper is well-nourished by Your seasoned Word –
Isa 58:11
11And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we decree that every gang up against the continuous growth of this Church be crushed, as you continue to draft abiding multitudes into this Church –
Job 5:12
HE disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

Intercession 3: FATHER, empower all our cell ministers afresh for supernatural impact, thereby multiplying cell membership, leading to replication of cells this prophetic season and beyond –
John 5:35
He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Intercession 4: FATHER, grant every Winner the wisdom to see at least one standing soul, saved or brought to Church for Christ to save, this coming Sunday –
Eccl 10:15
The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the mighty-rushing wind of the Holy Ghost continue to draft abiding multitudes into our Service(s) this coming Sunday
Num 11:31
And there went forth a wind from the Lord, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a day’s journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.
Re: Covenant Hour of Prayers; March by Godspowerpro: 2:23am On Mar 16
Praise GOD

Intercession 1: FATHER, continue to make this Church a spiritually watered garden where every worshipper is well-nourished by YOUR seasoned Word
Isa 58:11
11And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we decree that every gang up against the continuous growth of this Church be crushed, as you continue to draft abiding multitudes into this Church –
Job 5:12
HE disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

Intercession 3: FATHER, empower all our cell ministers afresh for supernatural impact, thereby multiplying cell membership, leading to replication of cells this prophetic season and beyond
John 5:35
He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

Intercession 4: FATHER, grant every Winner the wisdom to see at least one standing soul, saved or brought to Church for Christ to save, this coming Sunday –
Eccl 10:15
15The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the mighty-rushing wind of the Holy Ghost continue to draft abiding multitudes into our Service(s) this coming Sunday –
Num 11:31
31And there went forth a wind from the Lord, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a day’s journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.
Re: Covenant Hour of Prayers; March by Godspowerpro: 2:41am On Mar 16
Praise GOD

Monday 11th of March 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for drafting great multitudes into our Service(s) yesterday, and for confirming Your Word of fruitfulness in the life of all worshippers.
Ps 118:23
This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

Intercession 2: FATHER, go before us in all our outreaches this week, and make the crooked path straight, as we reach out to bring the lost to Christ and to this church –
Isa 45:1-2
Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; 2I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

Intercession 3: FATHER, we decree the supernatural growth of this church in this prophetic season into the realms of what eyes have not seen nor ears heard –
Ex 1:7
7And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceeding mighty; and the land was filled with them.

Intercession 4: FATHER, this week, open the heart of every contact on the harvest field, to every word spoken, thereby leading many to Christ and this church
Acts 16:14
14And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped God, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul.

Intercession 5: FATHER, all through this week, let your reaper-angels go on the rampage across our harvest field, destroying all satanic strongholds resisting the people from getting saved
Rev 12:7
7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Re: Covenant Hour of Prayers; March by Godspowerpro: 3:06am On Mar 16
Praise GOD

Tuesday 12th of March 2024

Intercession 1: FATHER, we decree that every gang up of hell against the continuous growth of this church be crushed, resulting in massive influx of souls –
John 16:7/11
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Intercession 2: FATHER, visit every cell location provider, and those coming onboard this harvest season with the Obededom order of blessings
2 Sam 6:11-12
And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obed-edom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obed-edom, and all his household. 12And it was told king David, saying, The Lord hath blessed the house of Obed-edom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obed-edom into the city of David with gladness.

Intercession 3: FATHER, continue to send us your word with power in all our services, resulting in signs and wonders among your people all through this month and beyond –
Acts 5:12/14

12And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon’s porch. 14And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)

Intercession 4: FATHER, let YOUR good hand continue to draw all our new converts to all our weekly church programmes, including WSF meetings all through this prophetic season and beyond –
John 6:44
No man can come to me, except the FATHER which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day

Intercession 5: FATHER, we decree that the veil over the hearts of men be torn off across our harvest field this week, thereby leading many to salvation –
2 Cor 3:14
14But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Incredibly Privileged’ – Burna Boy Reacts To American City Honour / Nobody Can Accuse Me Of Seeing Married Men,everything I Have I Worked For-Tasha / ‘women Earn More In Nollywood Because Of Their Bargaining Power’ – Norbert Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.