Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Where Is My God-given Husband? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is My God-given Husband? (12888 Views)

The Christians' Dialectic : Is Telekinesis God's Given Gift Or Demonic ? / Has GOD Given Humans Freewill Or Predestinated Humans?? / A God Given Dream On Rapture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is My God-given Husband? by taniboo: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2011
it is a common saying that somebody was created for each one of us and that is the bone of our bone, our God given spouse, how then do you know how to meet this person. I am in my mid twenties and been looking for this special person. I am religious and i believe that Gods time is the best, but i need to know if it is true or only a rumour that each of us has a soulmate and that until u meet that special person,ur other marriages may fail. undecided i am single and dont want to make any mistakes. i have met a few wrong men in the past.

anyway soulmate if ur truly there, lets get talking.you can email me on tanimomo200@yahoo.com

please share your opinions, also has anyone ever received a revelation from God before you met your husband or wife. lets exchange ideas here.
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Sirniyeh(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2011
Dear, you have to start this way, go and enquire from your parents how they did it. Dont the deceived by religion. There is nothing like God's ordained or destined spouse. Dont fall into the trap of fake prophets. Need a good man, be a good man. That is the philosophy. Destiny is not a script for one to actualise. Destiny is the outcome of what you allow to influence your inbuilt potential meant to bring the purpose of your existence into fruition. Look good, think right, walk with good people, get loosed emotionally, dress well and matured and pray for divine favour of God. It's all. You will attract the best. For instance I was never a graduate before i marry but I married a bautiful graduate, secretary in University. My secret, then when you meet me you will think I'm professor. My face always looking sexy, oration too titlating, and the people I walk with are exclass. At last, i got my choice with prayer. You will attract who you made yourself to be. Stop looking for destined spouse. That's barbaric thought.
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Sweetnecta: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2011
At least taniboo knows herself and knows what she wants.
this is a good thing; a woman who is not shy.

you need to expand your spousal pool; include muslims. the muslim men are the best lovers for any God fearing lady.

marry well. i pray that good for you. Amin.
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by God2man(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2011
Proverb 18:22" whosoever findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the Lord." My friend, you are asking for a good thing in a strange place, be careful of what people will say here. The Lord will see you through. Lastly, you need God's favour to find the person that will not destroy your life, the heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it. Pray for God's favour, also be a lover and friend of God. So that you can provoke God's blessing on your life. God bless you. God2man.

1 Like

Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by taniboo: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
wow great answer God2man
i will keep praying so that Gods favour can flow over my life. i know that its a dangerous world out here and theres bound to be alot of negativity from people,but with God all things are possible.
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2011
pls ignore sweetnecta oooo

op i saw your post in the romance section and thought u are a scammer hence ignored u. Now that u came in here, God will settle u
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by chrisj2000(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
somewhere out there
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Joagbaje(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2011
God may instruct someone to mary someone. But that doesn't mean there's just one person for an individual. If that's the case , widows who remarry are stealing someone else's rib!
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by jumie(f): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2011
Pray about it and wait for God.
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by mabell: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
@taniboo
Firstly, I don't think this is the place to start searching for your life partner
Anybody could just jump at the offer and pretend and take you for granted

Secondly, if you believe God has someone for you, I'll advice you see your pastor ie if you have one
It is better you get married to someone your pastor has a strong hold over
Your pastor is your covering

1 Like

Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by BigMeat2: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
@ mabell: please explain further how can a pastor have a strong hold over someone in areas pertaining to marriage
what is the role of the parents then?

1 Like

Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Image123(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
'GOD-GIVEN' being the operating word/phrase. Firstly, you can give yourself a spouse, your parent can give you one, your friend, satan, your close relative can give you a spouse, God can also give you a spouse. It's best practice for believers to get their spouses from God. If God would give you something or someone as in this case, you've got to be ready for it in His own assessment. Many people are not ready for marriage, and they're asking God for God-given spouse. God would not give His son/daughter to an unserious fellow. So, OP, meet God's conditions and requirements, and He'll give you the best.

1 Like

Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by taniboo: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2011
still praying,
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Image123(m): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2011
Good of you. But make sure you're also prepared. Marriage is not play, it takes preparation/readiness and maturity. You've got to be spiritually, emotionally, 'financially', academically, socially etc ready. You might be the one keeping the thing waiting, 'he' may be. But God help you sha. Don't give up, increase in the faith.
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Lasinoh: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2011
Starting from NL is a bad omen.
You berra log off. . .and do your search offline.
Start from your village.
WAZOBIA marriages nor dey reign again o! cheesy

You have got some good advice here. Please, avoid Nigerian pastors. If you had parents that were legally married and involved in your life. . . like good parents should have been. . . you should not be on NL. By your mid 20s, you should have learned to spot a good partner. Religion will only complicate matters for you. . .as you can never see clearly or have a successful home with religion in it. Especially without spirituality.
A good woman never has a shortage of good suitors. Search yourself please.
Goodluck! kiss

1 Like

Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by obowunmi(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2011
OP:

Can you cook?
Can you FAK?
Are you accomodating?

Do not be decieved, God does not choose our partners. We choose and we each have that individual choice. DO NOT listen to pastors, many of them are fake anyways and will only lead you in the WRONG direction, Probably try to arrange with a "brother" that is POOR and Impotent.

YOU choose! You decide!

Do your parents have friends ? Or people they can help arrange you on dates with ?

Are there brothers at your church ? What about school ? Do you have trustworthy friends? Dating starts with knowing your social circles and boundaries.
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by victorazy(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2011
C u dis asha dat material things blindfolded. U were busy enjoying with married men while his wife dey house dey pray for u and now ur looking for husband OK na is here waiting for u or u never hear dat "Virtuous wives never searched for d man" a man will crow to ur feet to marry u if ur a good woman.
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Odunnu: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2011
Marriage is beautiful and i'm talking from experience. But it is wrong to be desperate about it. The first thing I tell my unmarried friends/acquaintances when we veer into marriage issues is:
1. Enjoy singlehood. Dont go thru it with a morose looking frustrated face.
2. Work on yourself, covert virtues, develop yourself mentally academically & spiritually.
3. Most of all, be yourself at all times.
If you want a catholic husband, learn the catholic way, if you want a palmwine tapper, stay around the village, if you want a mechanic, relate at that level, but whatever you do, make sure you are happy and enjoying your singlehood
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by lifestyle1(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2011
Provide us with enough information :

Age, Picture and what you do for a living with this ur chances of getting a date is high,  kiss

I no fit marry old, Ugly and a jobless girl na  grin grin grin
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by phnibeogu: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2011
no go find man, dey wait for God, after he gave u control over earth, you still want him to choose you ur mate
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by IbroSaunks(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2011
taniboo:

it is a common saying that somebody was created for each one of us and that is the bone of our bone, our God given spouse, how then do you know how to meet this person. I am in my mid twenties and been looking for this special person. I am religious and i believe that Gods time is the best, but i need to know if it is true or only a rumour that each of us has a soulmate and that until u meet that special person,your other marriages may fail. undecided i am single and dont want to make any mistakes. i have met a few wrong men in the past.

anyway soulmate if your truly there, lets get talking.you can email me on tanimomo200@yahoo.com

please share your opinions, also has anyone ever received a revelation from God before you met your husband or wife. lets exchange ideas here.
i hope this wouldn't sound offensive, but i don't believe in all that stuff! It doesn't make much sense to me. What happens if that person dies, God creates another person? or ull just have to remain miserable forever? And how are u supposed to find this person (like u asked)? There is no such thing as "written in the stars"! It's all just about finding someone you are compatible with and isn't taken.

1 Like

Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by chinnyonwu(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
Pls, don't pray and wait! Pray and ACT. Don't be like this woman pls

Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by ismhab(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
will you marry me.
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Andrew3(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2011
taniboo:

it is a common saying that somebody was created for each one of us and that is the bone of our bone, our God given spouse, how then do you know how to meet this person. I am in my mid twenties and been looking for this special person. I am religious and i believe that Gods time is the best, but i need to know if it is true or only a rumour that each of us has a soulmate and that until u meet that special person,your other marriages may fail. undecided i am single and dont want to make any mistakes. i have met a few wrong men in the past.

anyway soulmate if your truly there, lets get talking.you can email me on tanimomo200@yahoo.com

I am right here baby, how many kids are we going to have? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Joey82(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
@op

U seem to be new here, to an xtent u even left ur email addy, dont blame God for whatever responses u get in ur mail box. Betwwen was it revealed to u that ur soulmate is on nairaland?
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Serendipity: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
No man wants problems in his house.
And birds of a feather flock together, hob-nob, and carouse.

Many ladies walk these days scantily clad and expect to attract gentle men as partners.
You will normally attract your kind of person as a partner.

Many women coquet and flirt about, in the erroneous thinking that they are never seen. Those men that have flings with them in most of the cases later use and dump them. Why? They are no wife material. Or do you want them to bring a hooker under my roof? They are only good at the front seat of the car and that soft bed.
Wife materials are easily spotted in whatever milieu they find themselves.
Just be decorous, courteous and not unctuous. Decent in dressing. And God will grant your heart desires.
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2011
Odunnu:

Marriage is beautiful and i'm talking from experience. But it is wrong to be desperate about it. The first thing I tell my unmarried friends/acquaintances when we veer into marriage issues is:
1. Enjoy singlehood. Dont go thru it with a morose looking frustrated face.
2. Work on yourself, covert virtues, develop yourself mentally academically & spiritually.
3. Most of all, be yourself at all times.
If you want a catholic husband, learn the catholic way, if you want a palmwine tapper, stay around the village, if you want a mechanic, relate at that level, but whatever you do, make sure you are happy and enjoying your singlehood

good advice, infact i am taking this to myself
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by oldtime(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2011
@Poster
This must be you new tactics after waiting too long to be wooed into Marriage, Expecially the handing out of your E-Mail address in the public place like Nairaland, I wish you the best of luck,

Truth is, I have been following the trend of why women do not eventually Marry
one of the major proble is Greed
You want a Millionaire but you do not even have a Bank account
so when a man that love you naturally comes, You throw him away like a heap of rubish thinking that your is a gold to be paid for

The second thing is closely related, Pride.
There is the Pride of Face
the Pride of Pace
Pride of Place and several.

Ladies have become so plastic, when they smile,it is not their smile,
when they cry It is not their tears
when they wear shoes, they are hiding thier hieght,
so, they Paint to Decieve men
They Buy the clothes they cannot pay for on thier own when a man is there to pay
They want everything at once

when they see a man, it is no longer about Love, it is how much he can throw around
their first foolish question in Bad Nigerian economy is "Where do you work?" It is a psychological caculative question for them.
But if you must Know, she has no Job herself
so this and many more are reasons why men will rather stay away from your troubles
But if you eventually find one that can be fooled, you will discover that he was not really fooled because he slept with you and dump you.
so you have so many Girls who have been dumped looking out for juicy flowers in a world of moral doom

I have some around me, i just tell the truth.
But Olorun je kon gbo, 

1 Like

Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Klop: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
You might have used for runs and just didnt realise that he was ur God-given husband
Not to worry, there's always a second chance,
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by babyoy(f): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2011
My advice is this-
1) If you are not yet a born-again christian, then do so and start  attending a bible-believing church(for instance you can attend- RCCG ,Daystar,House on the rock, MFM)
2) Go into prayer and fasting for some days (maybe 7 days), while praying remind God of his promises, backing them up with scriptures, also while praying tell God when you want to get married.You can have a prayer partner on some of those occasions.
3) Do a cross examination on yourself ,to see if there is a bad character you have to do away with.If there is then work on it.
4)Learn to go out, for instance attending social functions,jogging outside the house in the mornings.
5) Increase your hobbies
6) Be a worker in your church
7) Be friendly, smile often
cool Be a cheerful giver
9) Any guy that indicates that he wants to marry you, tell him that you want him
  to meet your pastor first,try avoid spending time in a private place with him.
10) Have faith in God, always remember he wants the best for his children

1 Like

Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by victorazy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2011
Another way to spread HIV
Re: Where Is My God-given Husband? by Odunnu: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
babyoy:

My advice is this-
1) If you are not yet a born-again christian, then do so and start  attending a bible-believing church(for instance you can attend- RCCG ,Daystar,House on the rock, MFM)
2) Go into prayer and fasting for some days (maybe 7 days), while praying remind God of his promises, backing them up with scriptures, also while praying tell God when you want to get married.You can have a prayer partner on some of those occasions.
3) Do a cross examination on yourself ,to see if there is a bad character you have to do away with.If there is then work on it.
4)Learn to go out, for instance attending social functions,jogging outside the house in the mornings.
5) Increase your hobbies
6) Be a worker in your church
7) Be friendly, smile often
cool Be a cheerful giver
9) Any guy that indicates that he wants to marry you, tell him that you want him
  to meet your pastor first,try avoid spending time in a private place with him.
10) Have faith in God, always remember he wants the best for his children
the part in bold, number 8 made me laff. I'm having naughty ideas, pardon me. A cheerful giver of what? Punny? Now thats crazy.lol.

I also dont get the part about '7 days praying &fasting' for what nah? A husband? Thats serious. Get into the field jor,prepare your mind and live life, what will be will be! Dont let nobody con you into living a religious or sedentary or boring life in the hope of 'catching' a husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RIP - Apostle G.d. Numbere ( Founder Greater Evangelism World Crusade)q / 8 Reasons Why Obedience To God Is Very Important / God Does Not Approve Of Praying Facing The East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.