Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. (33863 Views)

Globacom Customer Care Representative. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Globacom Customer Care Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by Lopeademol(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2011
[color=#770077][/color]
Hello fellow nairalanders, I just recieve a text invitation for Customer Care Officer @ Globacom. Please I beg you in the name of God to pls share your experience if U av ever been interviewed by them in d past, or if u av a useful info that can help me. I have less than 48 hours to get d hot sit. Thanks all your contributions are highly appreciated.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by elcruz(m): 1:37am On Nov 14, 2011
make mor than 200,000 in jst 2 months nd kip d money rollin in. Cum join d REAPERS GLOBAL NETWORK empowerment scheme, nw at ur doorstep. Dnt miss dis golden opportunity. Reach me on 07039693806 for mor enquiries or inbox me. 1 luv pipl.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by wiseman2: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2011
Has anybody been called by Glo after d first stage interview which I went for on Oct 5th 2011.I mean customer care interview
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by idrismodel: 5:21am On Dec 10, 2011
I was called 4 interview on 6th Dec. & everything went well but am still waiting 2 hear from them
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by Aussie(m): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2011
I was called for the chat and was told i wll be earning lesser than wat i presently earned. They asked if i was ready for a pay-cut and i said no so i never heared from them again but a colleague who said she was ready to earn the 50K was called 48hrs later and even saw adenuga the third and final time on friday 9th of december. But is it true that the salary is in the rangew of 45 and 50K as i was told by the interviewer? Some said it's not true that they just wanted to use it to drop people who like money. I need to knw pls.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by rocean: 10:26am On Dec 12, 2011
i would love to be there
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by GWslim(f): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2011
Good luck to u all.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by ifmbah(f): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
I was also invited for an interview in Glo on the 25th of November 2011 but what the interviewer told me is that they will pay N600,000.00 per annum which is below what I am earning and told me to get back to me if I am interested to work with them which I never did.That is not fair,cos they did not even consider the experience one has gotten.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by kunlenki(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2011
True it is a place to work but about the pay, i think it is more than that. Few years back when i went in for this same interview, (i even saw Adenuga), the pay was about 2,000,000 naira per anum. So hearing this meager amount is disheartening. well i will advice you dont believe such at this stage until u see the appointment letter.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by mollyben: 10:40am On Dec 14, 2011
Hi people, I did the first interview on the 26th of October and the second on the 17th of November. I've been waiting to hear from them since. I heard it's the seeing Adenuga part that's left,don't know why it's taking this long.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by mollyben: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2011
I forgot to add that I was called for the Sales interview, not Customer care.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by marv3l: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2011
its very true globacom, like most telecom companies have drastically slashed pay,
not sure of the exact amount tho
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by exclusvem: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
i did the interview on 12th of Nov, 2011 and i've not heard from glo, any hint please?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by scholesss: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2011
A growing firm in ikeja lagos has vacancies for sales girls or boys.

Sales Girls/Boys: SSCE Holder, very good spoken english, must be prepared to work without supervision, highly presentable,neat and must reside within ikeja and environs.

Interested Applicants can send cv to modepetrotechng@gmail.com.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by Tonero77: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
Did my third and final interview with Globacom on the 20/12/2011, pls does anyone knw if they called back since then, if no, then hw long is it likely to take,
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by laborn: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2012
hello, pls how did you guys apply? Thanks
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by bunlizlaw(f): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2012
Can you teach Biology/Chemistry in Lagos?If yes?Come in person on 16th January to Triple Crown College,Ketu,Lagos.Reply if u'r interested.We need u urgently
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by larablog: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2012
Pls can someone tell me how to get yourself eligible to be called for an interview with globacom.
Thank you
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by Godmother(f): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2012
My dear it is true o. I currently work there and after 2 months Im thinking of leaving.
The pay is so low 750,000 per annum. Innitially when I was told that the salary had
been cut I felt it was just a strategy to drop people and I left my well paying job to join "The Almighty Glo"
Now Im regretting bitterly as I earn well over half of what I was earning.
Im back to the streets looking for a job as shame wont let me go back to my previous company.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by natddon(m): 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2012
@godmother:does ur letter carry globacom or global manpower.I got mine in dec too but I cannot leave my state govt job as this is looking lyk a contract type
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2012
Godmother:

My dear it is true o. I currently work there and after 2 months Im thinking of leaving.
The pay is so low 750,000 per annum. Innitially when I was told that the salary had
been cut I felt it was just a strategy to drop people and I left my well paying job to join "The Almighty Glo"
Now Im regretting bitterly as I earn well over half of what I was earning.
Im back to the streets looking for a job as shame wont let me go back to my previous company.
What do you mean by 'I earn well over half of what I was earning'. Sounds confusing, isn't it? I believe you meant to say that you earned over double of what you are presently earning (if I get you right). Anyway sorry for your loss, but I may have to blame you 'cos it sounds as if you were so carried away by the 'Almighty Glo' that you couldn't even interpret or read through your appointment letter and check your total pay package whether it aligns with your expectation or not. Your story sounds a bit incredible (though I know it's true) for somebody as enlightened as you appear to be. Anyway, I wish you success in your new pursuit. Regards
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by Tonero77: 12:26am On Jan 14, 2012
@nattdon, did u do the third and final interview held on the 20th of dec, if no,when did u do urs
natddon:

@godmother:does your letter carry globacom or global manpower.I got mine in dec too but I cannot leave my state govt job as this is looking lyk a contract type
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by natddon(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
@tonero77, I did mine 1st week of dec tho it was for sales. They caLled me to mat to collect my letter. It was frm a so called global manpower ltd
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by boneruns(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
Pls, how long does it take before they call for the next stage? I had my first interview today, for the post of customer care, and it went well. Pls i wish to know. Thanks
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by staceyo(f): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2012
l got a message to cme for a follow.up interview on momday,please share your experience.tnx.
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by boneruns(m): 12:09am On Feb 13, 2012
staceyo:

l got a message to cme for a follow.up interview on momday,please share your experience.tnx.
pls wen did u do ur first interview?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by staceyo(f): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2012
2weeks ago
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by boneruns(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2012
staceyo:

2weeks ago

was it friday, 3rd feb.?
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by Efehiaea(f): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2012
i had my first interview on monday 13th but i guessed an answer 2 a question i was asked but later said i wasnt sure. Pls, will it count against me?? Well, all na @ God. Goodluck 2 all those waiting 4 d nxt stage
Re: Globacom Customer Care Interview Invitation. by Umunede(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Efehiaea. what quetion were u asked?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise / Ogun State Releases First Batch Of Shortlisted Employment Candidates / MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | Application Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.