Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa (5019 Views)

The Plunder Of Africa / The Plunder And Depopulation Of Central Africa By The West / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 3:22am On Nov 16, 2011
Horus:

Not at all, contrary to popular belief blacks originate from everywhere on this planet and blacks also exist in others solars systems from beyond the stars.

I knew you were about to go there with that your coocoo space stuff!. You are worse than Cap28

You need pills!!!
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by BlackLibya: 4:34am On Nov 16, 2011

they are so black!

Omg, and their teeth, he must have photoshopped them all. Skin and teeth are flawless, he made them blacker to make the pictures prettier.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 16, 2011
BlackLibya:

they are so black!

Omg, and their teeth, he must have photoshopped them all. Skin and teeth are flawless, he made them blacker to make the pictures prettier.

Arent you "Black"Libya?

What's wrong with being "black"?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by BlackLibya: 4:43am On Nov 16, 2011
What's wrong with being "black"?

Did u read the quote or did u just let ur inferiority complex take over?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 16, 2011
BlackLibya:

[size=18pt]they are so black!
[/size]
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by BlackLibya: 4:48am On Nov 16, 2011
they are so black!

Omg, and their teeth, he must have photoshopped them all. [size=22pt]Skin and teeth are flawless, he made them blacker to make the pictures prettier.[/size]
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 16, 2011
^^^He did not make them blacker. There are such ppl with such skin tones.
Nothing wrong with being "so black".
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by BlackLibya: 5:08am On Nov 16, 2011
Nothing wrong with being "so black".

I didnt say there was. Apparently you think there is.

Either that or you just follow me from thread to thread, hating on everything I say.

Why can I not say they are "so black" and be happy about it? Why does it have to be negative?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 16, 2011
BlackLibya:

Either that or you just follow me from thread to thread, hating on everything I say.

Why can I not say they are "so black" and be happy about it? Why does it have to be negative?

How am I hating everything you say? cool ya temper.

Obviously, you think sth is wrong with the skin tone in order to point it out with an exclamation.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by BlackLibya: 5:14am On Nov 16, 2011
How am I hating everything you say? Huh cool ya temper.

Obviously, you think sth is wrong with the skin tone in order to point it out with an exclamation.

No i dont. It was an exclamation of joy you sobbing susan.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 16, 2011
BlackLibya:

No i dont. It was an exclamation of joy you sobbing susan.

Joy ehn? Indeed.
Who are you lying to?
Calm down, withdraw your fangs.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Horus(m): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2011
morpheus24:

I knew you were about to go there with that your coocoo space stuff!. You are worse than Cap28

You need pills!!!

Only fools duck when the truth is thrown at them!
You need Facts, not beliefs.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Nnenna1(f): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
morpheus24:

Unfortunately you are talking to hard headed militants who view the world as a "survival of the fittest" paradigm where its us against them and similar to their primitive animal kingdom cousines, find favor in clinging on to the concepts of "our kind". They find solice in its social constructs which gives meaning to their miserable human conditions.

Save your breath.

As much as I try to think of humanity in a different light it really does boil down to this. Disregarding the reality of "survival of the fittest" is the reason why the natives in the Northern parts of America and Australia/New Zealand are all but extinct. We are animals after all, although more sophisticated in how we demonstrate this truth.

It's sad because I want to believe that mankind is united but my experiences and the things I read and hear indicate otherwise. As time flies and our consciousness continues to evolve maybe we can reach that united front, but I think it's going to take multiple lifetimes. Until then I believe we should tend to our own in defense until we can match head to head with those who might pose a threat to us. Taking an inward approach to ourselves is key. I was watching this video and this guy makes a lot of sense -

[flash=400,430]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kYWVjInYI[/flash]

I will say something though - a lot of the time, people of the continent (Africans and Africans in Diaspora) do a great job of facilitating those who don't wish us well or regard us with disdain. Too lazy to go into details but I'm sure you get the picture.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
Nnenna1:

As much as I try to think of humanity in a different light it really does boil down to this. Disregarding the reality of "survival of the fittest" is the reason why the natives in the Northern parts of America and Australia/New Zealand are all but extinct. We are animals after all, although more sophisticated in how we demonstrate this truth.

Survival of the fitttest is not a "man-made" concept but natures biological mechanism of ensuring life survives threats, evolves and sustains itself. Unfortunately what most of us have ben introduced to as the definitions of this natural concept stems from  Man's "SOCIAL" version of this biological process played out in constructs we conjure up as an effort in trying to "efficiently" control the world around us on our terms. There in lies the flaw in mans relationship to nature that sets him apart as the most devious of all species.

There is a "biological" reason black people are black
There is a "biological' reason why most people that live in tropical climates have darker skin
There is a biological reason why the accumulation of knowledge bases over centuries leads to certain societies having greater expertise over others.

If you feel "the black" mans agenda at this stage of human evolution is to worry about how "united" we need to be to advance, you are entitled to that opinion and are welcome to push for that agenda. I for one see that as a trivial attempt to solve an underlying pshychological issue that plagues the psyche of Africans. The unification of "purpose" for any people can be constructed along many lines. Colour being the least of my favorites
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2011
BlackLibya:

It has been proven that these peoples of the andamans though physically resembling contemporary Africans are biologically distant from them. In other words they have no recent ancestors with contemporary black african peoples.

The theory states that waves of early humans that moved along the coast lines bottle necked on certain coastal islands as they travelled through south asia all the way to small islands in the papau new guineas.

It is very likely that these particular peoples were isolated on certain islands  and  retained several tropical adaptations that had been inherited from their forebearers  in Africa or along the way

The darker skin tone only alludes to a dominant trait that has pased on fromgeneration to generation much like the eye folds of Khoisan Africans which differntiates them from otehr Wide eyed Africans
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
Horus:

Only fools duck when the truth is thrown at them!
You need Facts, not beliefs.
'

Are you gonna start talking about the "lack of melanin" in White people next as a consequence of their alien status too?

I've read your stuff you know. In my world you are entitled to these so called "facts", so its okay.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Nnenna1(f): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2011
morpheus24:

Survival of the fitttest is not a "man-made" concept but natures biological mechanism of ensuring life survives threats, evolves and sustains itself. Unfortunately what most of us have ben introduced to as the definitions of this natural concept stems from  Man's "SOCIAL" version of this biological process played out in constructs we conjure up as an effort in trying to "efficiently" control the world around us on our terms. There in lies the flaw in mans relationship to nature that sets him apart as the most devious of all species.

There is a "biological" reason black people are black
There is a "biological' reason why most people that live in tropical climates have darker skin
There is a biological reason why the accumulation of knowledge bases over centuries leads to certain societies having greater expertise over others.

If you feel "the black" mans agenda at this stage of human evolution is to worry about how "united" we need to be to advance, you are entitled to that opinion and are welcome to push for that agenda. I for one see that as a trivial attempt to solve an underlying pshychological issue that plagues the psyche of Africans. The unification of "purpose" for any people can be constructed along many lines. Colour being the least of my favorites

Could you expound on the bolded? What other alternatives do you feel are better?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
^^^^
African first needs to break free of the psychological barriers that continue to define them within the context of their skin color, in relation to their contemporaries and in the ability to learn, adapt and expand upon information manipulation. Educating your mind and expanding upon current knowledge bases reaches far beyond using this new found knowledge to steer up rhethoric and engage in continous loops of the "us" vs "them' cycle which is an inherent ideology evident in most western cultural and socio-economic systems.

These 'thought processes" have been engrained into our psyche's, driven mostly by western cultural and social interpretations of who we are supposed to be. We waste too much time lamentating about who and what "our enemy' is instead of focusing on the main objectives of re-defining who we are as a people, cultural values that we will not negotiate with the outside world and a clear sense of direction that complements rather than copies systems already in plan. Empowerment comes from "knowing thyself"

The chinese attempted a similar strategy in what they termed a "cultural revolution" though they failed in several key areas because they became engrossed in pitting their political and economic systems against those of the west when in hind sight they should have adopted a more fluid and transformative organic system of change.  They have begun reinventing those systems and have moved passed the usual "western devil" rhetoric.

In other words, being black as a function of ones progression is irrelevant in as much as being Yellow is. Rebuttals to this assertion claim that ths is unrealisitc becasue it simply doesn't take into account the realities of this oppressive world, well it will seem so if one continues to judge their  realities based on yardsticks of others life styles.

The key has always been in "EVOLUTION' and not "REVOLUTION"
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by Horus(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
morpheus24:

'

Are you gonna start talking about the "lack of melanin" in White people next as a consequence of their alien status too?

No, it would be Off Topic.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
Horus:

No, it would be Off Topic.

Good!
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by martinosi: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2011
sa_lassie:

Of course.  Look, I've got nowhere else to go.  No dual citizenship, no other passport, no residency or work permit elsewhere.  No family roots outside SA. This is home.  Being loyal to any other place would be beyond foolish.

You have options of where to go to,
You can go to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK. Many Nigerians i migrated to Europe, North America AND
even asia where they knew "NO-BODY" and they were going to countries that could be and have been hostile
to black people. The countries i have mentioned will welcome you with open arms before the consider another
Black African immigrant.

i am strongly convinced that you know White people that have left South Africa that are In Europe, Asia of
America now. So spare us the pity-party/Symphathy.

White People Living in Africa Have options and that just the fact & reality of the Matter.

Sympathy is the "Emotion" that is destroying African people, always trying to comfort and feel connected to people that you dont even know their real intentions & agenda!!! WTF!!!
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by salassie(f): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
martinosi:
You can go to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK. Many Nigerians i migrated to Europe, North America AND even asia
snip

Yet I haven't immigrated to any of those places unlike the "many Nigerians" you speak of.

martinosi:
and they were going to countries that could be and have been hostile to black people.

Then why go? Question their loyalty to Africa before you start attacking me for staying.

martinosi:
The countries i have mentioned will welcome you with open arms before the consider another Black African immigrant.

No, they won't. In fact, they don't even want white South Africans anymore. They have all made it extra hard for South Africans to go there and those who are there are not welcomed "with open arms". In fact, many are miserable and starting to come back home.

martinosi:
i am strongly convinced that you know White people that have left South Africa that are In Europe, Asia of America now.
Like all those "many Nigerians" you know who have migrated abroad? And no, I personally don't know many white people that have left SA.

martinosi:
So spare us the pity-party/Symphathy.[/b]
Spare me that massive chip on your shoulder.

martinosi:
White People Living in Africa Have options and that just the fact & reality of the Matter.
You assume that all white people here are rich? I wish, because I sure could use a bit of finacial security in my life. Come here and you will see even white people begging on the streets and applying for RDP houses.

martinosi:
Sympathy is the "Emotion" that is destroying African people, always trying to comfort and feel connected to people that you dont even know their real intentions & agenda!!! WTF!!!

I don't know what you are even on about here.^ As for your previous comment about what the US and Europe have done for Africa. Ask one of them to tell you about all the charity that's come from those places to Africa. I don't want them to do anything to us or for us. I would rather we do something with them that is mutually beneficial. If you want to stand before them with your hat to your chest, your eyes cast downward and your hand cupped, then go ahead and perpetuate every bad image they already have of Africa. See where the dignity is in that.

Martinosi, this is the last time I'm replying to you. You've been hostile and rude to me across the forum. If you remember your manners and want to have a constructive conversation, then do so. Until then, I have nothing more to say to you.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by redsun(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
They are aliens not in the true sense of ET but in mentality . They are totally alienated in their ways of thinking. The mentality of plundering,enmassing,maiming and enslaving the masses. And they see nothing wrong about.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2011
redsun:

They are aliens not in the true sense of ET but in mentality . They are totally alienated in their ways of thinking. The mentality of plundering,enmassing,maiming and enslaving the masses. And they see nothing wrong about.

I wonder how any of those traits escape other "human beings" on this earth.

Hmmm?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by redsun(m): 8:24pm On Nov 17, 2011
So does mean u are like that? I am not. Î live and let others live,except the ones that wants me dead.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by BlackLibya: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
I wonder how any of those traits escape other "human beings" on this earth.

Exactly. There have been far too many Africans unable to turn down the idea of limited power.

Thomas Sankara was killed by his own associates, just like Ceasar except he was not horrible like Ceasar.

Sure France/Ivory Coast was behind it, but at some point ppl should be tired of their countries being like a shitbasket.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by NegroNtns(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2011
I realize this a Ghanaian perspective and as it says about the “black race”. What I dislike is this notion that being African is synonymous with being black. Africa is a geographical location. It’s not a race or ethnic group. There are Arabs, Berbers and whites amongst others. When someone talks about “black Africans”, then they are referring to the black people of Africa. When they say “Africans” that means all of us. Not recognizing this only leads to further division when we should be striving for unity.

sa lassie,

It is very easy for you to just throw that out here. It is insultive1 I find it very demeaning and insultive that you will be asking Black Africans to yield and accomodate everyone as all Africans. In North Africa, and even in East Africa, people of light skin are quick to identify themselves as separate and different from the black skinned African.

Africa, from Egypt to Morrocc, all down to South Africa, are all Black land. The light skinned Africans should be desirous and agitating for our acceptance and approval, they should be rolling and stepping over one aother to be identified as Black. . . they should be striving to mix blood with the Negro and black out the blank coloration of their skin. We don't have to yield. . . we don't have to see them as Africans if they wish not to be associated as BLACKS!! If its your desire to see a united people on this continent then thats a good ideal; go and preach to them to direct their gaze inward to the continent, and ot outward to Europe.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

sa lassie,

It is very easy for you to just throw that out here. It is insultive1 I find it very demeaning and insultive that you will be asking Black Africans to yield and accomodate everyone as all Africans. In North Africa, and even in East Africa, people of light skin are quick to identify themselves as separate and different from the black skinned African.

Africa, from Egypt to Morrocc, all down to South Africa, are all Black land. The light skinned Africans should be desirous and agitating for our acceptance and approval, they should be rolling and stepping over one aother to be identified as Black. . . they should be striving to mix blood with the Negro and black out the blank coloration of their skin. We don't have to yield. . . we don't have to see them as Africans if they wish not to be associated as BLACKS!! If its your desire to see a united people on this continent then thats a good ideal; go and preach to them to direct their gaze inward to the continent, and ot outward to Europe.

Now you know thats real ignorant of you to say that. I expect more from you Negrontns. You do understand that White south africans still suffer from the concept of "white privilegde" accorded them for such a long time and require a re-orientation in terms of enculturation and aculturation which goes both ways I might add in order to sustain a symbioitic relationship.

Your obvious gripe is that it has been one sided for a long time, but proposig that it go entirely the other way as some sort of balancing act is simply a re-enactment of " the oprressors" technique. That process must be organic in other to truly sustain.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by salassie(f): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

By that logic, black people in the US and Europe should be desirous and agitating for white acceptance and approval, they should be rolling and stepping over one another to be identified as white. . . they should be striving to mix blood with the white and blank out the blackness coloration of their skin?

This is twisted for this reason: you expect black people to be proud of their colour, but other races should identify as black – even if they aren’t – so you as the majority won’t feel threatened by the minority? That makes no sense at all. If I started saying “I’m black” . . . wow I bet you would be the first to throw a tantrum. In any case, I actually like being a minority. Yes, really. There are only about 0.60% white Africans. I consider it a privilege to be a part of this continent.

BTW, why should any race be erased?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by cap28: 12:31am On Nov 19, 2011
martinosi:

You can go to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK. Many Nigerians i migrated to Europe, North America AND
even asia where they knew "NO-BODY" and they were going to countries that could be and have been hostile
to black people. The countries i have mentioned will welcome you with open arms before the consider another
Black African immigrant.

i am strongly convinced that you know White people that have left South Africa that are In Europe, Asia of
America now. So spare us the pity-party/Symphathy.

so true bros - whites have options of where to live in the world - they do not face any hostility or struggle to find employment anywhere in the world even in africa that they have been ra.ping and abusing for the past 5 centuries.

Instead of treating them the way they treat us in their countries we welcome them with open arms - its pathetic, we need to learn to put ourselves before these blood sucking vampires - they have nothing positive to contribute or offer africa - they have just laid waste to a sovereign nation that refused to bow to their international banking cartels and oil companies.  Ivory coast is still a war zone (despite zero media coverage by the west) and still they are hunting for the next resource rich target which i beleive will be nigeria.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by salassie(f): 2:00am On Nov 19, 2011
cap28:
before these blood sucking vampires - they have nothing positive to contribute or offer africa - they have just laid waste to a sovereign nation that refused to bow to their international banking cartels and oil companies.

@Cap28 this begs the question: since you hate white people so much, why are you in the UK? I honestly don’t understand what people are doing in these very countries that they hate. I very deliberately have avoided setting foot in England. I’ve gotten an offer to work in the US (not because I’m white! Please!), but I’ve turned it down because there is no way I want to be a part of that society. I'd rather struggle in my own country than live well in theirs.

So why are so many white haters in the US, Europe, Australia and NZ? My beef with them is political, but for some of you guys it is both that and racial. Honest question guys. I don’t get it. It would be humiliating for me to be there. Why are you there?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by stmarc32(m): 3:09am On Nov 19, 2011
@Sa_lassie: He is there because i think he was born there from the little i know about him or because he has been subjugated to live there same as every african living in europe , Australia, canada or asia,

A real scenario here : in 10yrs time you find alot of Libyans in the US or UK would u still ask why they are there ? knowing fully well alot of them have been compelled to move or travel to different countries now as Refugees since NATO has bombed the country back to stone age?

If you take your time to research black history you will find out that Africans do not generally leave their homeland, Would u prefer to leave your family food,culture friends e.t.c to do menial jobs and work as a slave?

In saying that also i understand its common knowledge now that both blacks and whites are now modern day slaves but whites have it better and chunk of them don't have to travel far to be one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? / Libyan PM Ali Zeidan Freed By Kidnappers / Hillary Clinton May Still Become The US President In 2017. Don't Condemn Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.