Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa (5018 Views)

The Plunder Of Africa / The Plunder And Depopulation Of Central Africa By The West / Have You Ever Seen Any Horners Half Mixed? (horn Of Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by martinosi: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2011
MandingoII:

White people, angry

[size=16pt]I do not have to tell you WHY I Detest you.

You KNOW why I Detest you.
[/size]

Oh Man !!! MandingoII i feel you on this one, Fools we be talking about Rhinos & Zebra, while Human
life has no value to them !!! Some People just cant help but expose their "Twisted Superior idealogy"
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by BlackLibya: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2011

Oh Man !!! MandingoII i feel you on this one, Fools we be talking about Rhinos & Zebra, while Human
life has no value to them !!! Some People just cant help but expose their "Twisted Superior idealogy"

You do realize that is part of what makes Africa, Africa? Once you lose that you lose a huge part of your culture(many of you have already given up). People will kill people, but when people burn down their cities, and kill their animals, these are things that affect all the generations forever.

Please go to my precolonial african cities thread in the culture section. If people grew up with these cities intact, their thoughts on African capability would be totally different.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by martinosi: 6:37pm On Nov 24, 2011
BlackLibya:

You do realize that is part of what makes Africa, Africa? Once you lose that you lose a huge part of your culture(many of you have already given up). People will kill people, but when people burn down their cities, and kill their animals, these are things that affect all the generations forever.

Please go to my precolonial african cities thread in the culture section. If people grew up with these cities intact, their thoughts on African capability would be totally different.

Dude i understand the save the environment & preserve the eco-system stuff in Africa. But the issue
is when people from out-side the continent want to preserve animals and destroy the people.
I have a issue with that. And thats the point Mandingo was getting at!!!
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by salassie(f): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2011
BlackLibya:

BlackLibya, that’s exactly it. Our nature and animals are part of what makes Africa special. These same people who think our animals aren’t important are the very ones who keep complaining about all the resources that were taken from this continent. Yet they themselves don’t even give a damn about something which is an integral part of African culture. They whine about how the rest of the world does nothing for Africa, yet when they try to help Africa – they whine equally as hard that they don’t want their help! This is what having an inferiority complex does to people!

BTW, can you give me the link to the threads you mentioned?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by martinosi: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2011
sa_lassie:

BlackLibya,  that’s exactly it.  Our nature and animals are part of what makes Africa special.  These same people who think our animals aren’t important are the very ones who keep complaining about all the resources that were taken from this continent. Yet they themselves don’t even give a damn about something which is an integral part of African culture.  They whine about how the rest of the world does nothing for Africa, yet when they try to help Africa – they whine equally as hard that they don’t want their help!  This is what having an inferiority complex does to people!

BTW, can you give me the link to the threads you mentioned?

B***TCH PLEASE CAN U SHUT THA F**.**K UP!!!
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by MandingoII(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2011
WHITE people are the ones with the INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

If you think about it CRITICALLY. wink

White people are DEPENDENT. They have always been Dependent. What in the FUG do Europe grow? What oil does Europe has? What Gold is in their Ground? What Value do Europe possess besides GUNS/NUKES/Evil psychology and propaganda?

Moral of the story is this.

White people ARE dependent on African Resources. White people are Dependent on Asian labor. White people are Dependent on Arab Oil.

People of Color are the ones with the Riches, NOT white people.

Word.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by BlackLibya: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2011
BlackLibya, that’s exactly it. Our nature and animals are part of what makes Africa special. These same people who think our animals aren’t important are the very ones who keep complaining about all the resources that were taken from this continent. Yet they themselves don’t even give a damn about something which is an integral part of African culture. They whine about how the rest of the world does nothing for Africa, yet when they try to help Africa – they whine equally as hard that they don’t want their help! This is what having an inferiority complex does to people!

On the other hand they do have a point though. Many conservation groups are destroying African culture as well. They buy up the land in order to "protect the animals" then deny the natives the right to use the animals at all, while often forcing their dislocation and using the parks to allow foreigners to hunt large game.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by paniki(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2011
LOL many contributers to this thread have serious issues with white people especially martinosi. Free yourselves of the grudge so that you can have space for you own growth.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 7:30am On Nov 25, 2011
MandingoII:

WHITE people are the ones with the INFERIORITY COMPLEX.

People of Color are the ones with the Riches, NOT white people.

I like the PC term "people of color". Its a fake anagram for the deragotory Western term,  'colored people' perpetuated by dimwitts who view the world as "white" vs "other people"

Oh by the way dimwitt.  Don't let your oppressors fool you. White is indeed a color as well.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by BlackLibya: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
^^^^

White is a color absent of hue.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 2:08am On Nov 26, 2011
BlackLibya:

^^^^

White is a color absent of hue.

I guess we should then use the term "people of hue" instead of "people of color" , just to be more accurate, don't you think.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by BlackLibya: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
I guess we should then use the term "people of hue" instead of "people of color" , just to be more accurate, don't you think.

I think we should use the term that everyone already uses to mean the exact same thing. Easier dont you think?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
^^^

and that term is, ?
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by MandingoII(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2011
I think we should use the term that everyone already uses to mean the exact same thing. Easier dont you think?

Don't argue with that self-hating Clown.

He is nothing going NOWHERE and his Legacy with be NOTHINGNESS.

He will sell his SOUL for a European Crumb.

They are not tossing scraps to this self defeating pet.
Re: The Second Berlin Plunder Of Africa by morpheus24: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2011
^^^

Ah Dingo, don't be mad at me cause massa's didn't give your welfare azz no free turkey this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does Trump Hope To Achieve By Calling The Election "Rigged"? / Libyan PM Ali Zeidan Freed By Kidnappers / Touching Image Of George H.W. Bush's Service Dog Lying By His Coffin In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.