Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (9475 Views)

::::woman Beaten Up On First Date For Looking Different From Profile Picture.::: / Can U Have Sex On First Date? / She Had Sex In A First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
ooooo don't irritate me mali guys are gentlemen, they are shy, generous and date you for marriage.plus dey fine fine boys.
you 9ja men look like shaka zulu and are cheap cheaters lmao.

What were you doing with NIGERIAN men in the first place??, if not they have used u like a toilettt roll  and dumped u embarassed embarassed embarassed.

She wan chop naija man money, nt knwing sey we smart cheesy cheesy
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
It's not really necessary but remember say na *Nija* u dei oo

cynthihafried, See u angry ,. Paint wey dem suppose take paint house, na em u paint for mouth embarassed embarassed
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by lovelydoll: 1:43am On Nov 16, 2011
tellwisdom:

What were you doing with NIGERIAN men in the first place??, if not they have used u like a toilettt roll  and dumped u embarassed embarassed embarassed.

She wan chop naija man money, nt knwing sey we smart cheesy cheesy

well i am nigerian duhhh

lol i only dealed with one nigerian[b] boy[/b],and that was the last, after that i met fine nice mali men.
and no i didn't want his money i wanted his love, that's why i didn't complain when he took me for a nice walk.

i guess my dads type is rare.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 195(f): 1:47am On Nov 16, 2011
^Your dad kini

Your dad was a Mugu - Nigerian boys don wise gan maybe except the albino nigerians

was that your ex nigerian boyfriend an albino too
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2011
well i am nigerian duhhh

lol i only dealed with one nigerian boy,and that was the last, after  that i met fine nice mali men.
and no i didn't want his money i wanted his love, that's why i didn't complain when he took me for a nice walk.

i guess my dads type is rare.

Thought you said they are ugly?? why date them then?? . You wanted love from an ugly man??. #hehehe!! funny i must say embarassed embarassed. Dont mess with my Medulla OBLONGAYAYA!! Go away jor angry angry
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 16, 2011
Yes
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by 75kobo(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
tellwisdom:

Thought you said they are ugly?? why date them then?? . You wanted love from an ugly man??. #hehehe!! funny i must say embarassed embarassed. Dont mess with my Medulla OBLONGAYAYA!! Go away jor angry angry
abeg no mind dat ashi jor.naija men dont take am clean mouth and abokis for mali na im she come dey date grin grin grin grin.e no bad if she come end up as the eight wife of one 78 yr old mallam for mali or abi na lie i talk? grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
grin grin grin oboy u get bad mouth oo grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by lovelydoll: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
9ja men have worse stereotypes then sexy mali men fine fine.

lefulefu:

abeg no mind dat ashi jor.naija men dont take am clean mouth and abokis for mali na im she come dey date grin grin grin grin.e no bad if she come end up as the eight wife of one 78 yr old mallam for mali or abi na lie i talk? grin

lol i rather that then to be married to typical cheating lying 9ja man
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by tellwisdom: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
lol i rather that then to be married to typical [b]cheating lying [/b]9ja man

U werent telling me this before na cheesy cheesy.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Sugardiva(f): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2011
A guy once took me to a studio to take pictures on our first date cos i told him i like to take pics. I thot it was quite romantic and i enjoyed it enourmously even though we didnt have anythng to eat. He was creative.
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
Sugardiva:

A guy once took me to a studio to take pictures on our first date cos i told him i like to take pics. I thot it was quite romantic and i enjoyed it enourmously even though we didnt have anythng to eat. He was creative.
u must be a white babe then cheesy
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Adaeze003(f): 1:25am On Nov 25, 2011
[color=#006600][/color]
nope i think we are to sit and watch those eating
It depends on the venue for the date dear. If its a walk in a park, a fun day on a beach, site seeing or catching a movie then fine its not compulsory to eat but don't take a beautiful lady to a restaurant if you dont have the intention of buying her a drink <at least>. FYI no 'lady' demands akpu on a first date. cool
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 25, 2011
Adaeze003:

[color=#006600][/color]

<at least>. FYI no 'lady' demands akpu on a first date. cool
Says who? grin
igbo babes dem no dey take akpu joke ooo grin grin grin
if u take out an igbo chick make u ready to buy her six plates of akpu grin
Re: Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? by Adaeze003(f): 2:10am On Nov 25, 2011
^^^ i'm an igbo girl and I dont demand akpu on any date. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Naturally Last 7+ Hours In Bed [PICTURE] / How To Satisfy Your Man In Bed / Hows My Recent Photoshot. Still Waiting For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.