Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Aregbesola Working Out - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Working Out - Pics (11436 Views)

Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo / Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by peckhamboi: 1:20am On Nov 14, 2011
Aregbesola working out today in Osogbo
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by peckhamboi: 1:20am On Nov 14, 2011
More

Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by peckhamboi: 1:21am On Nov 14, 2011
Let's go there

Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by EkoIle1: 1:44am On Nov 14, 2011
Lets go there ke? You want make isi ewu and pamy bele governors to die on top field?

Aregbe is the man for real,

lmao
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 14, 2011
I love to see more "rascals" working out grin. . . .Good job Aregbesola kiss

PS: Nigerian men need to start working out for real. I hope that physical activeness becomes widespread in Nigeria.
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by ak47mann(m): 2:32am On Nov 14, 2011
cheesy cheesy rascals in action hehehehehehehe cool
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:01am On Nov 14, 2011
All dem big belly men are there
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:01am On Nov 14, 2011
ak47mann:

cheesy cheesy rascals in action hehehehehehehe cool
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by Francis5: 3:05am On Nov 14, 2011
He looks like a clown in addition to being a rascal
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by Beaf: 3:37am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Its exercise day!
What he do, we do! What we do, he do!! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlWCEOMxxFw[/flash]

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT06iewWj9A&NR=1[/flash]

Agbedo! grin grin grin grin
[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZruDKAqy6s[/flash]
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by emiye(m): 3:52am On Nov 14, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Its exercise day!
What he do, we do! What we do, he do!! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlWCEOMxxFw[/flash]

[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT06iewWj9A&NR=1[/flash]

Agbedo! grin grin grin grin
[flash=420,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZruDKAqy6s[/flash]
Haaaa! grin grin grin What da hell is this ?
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by deols(f): 5:33am On Nov 14, 2011
it is a good thing. Nigerians should be encouraged to work out. Aregbesola looks fit
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by olawalebabs(m): 6:26am On Nov 14, 2011
When will this RAZIST start seeing something good in Aregbe?
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2011
olawalebab:

When will this RAZIST start seeing something good in Aregbe?

Never, because I dont see Aregbesola licking GEJ's arse in the future. I predict a conflict between the two, based on the Ruin-Aregbesola mission going on on NL kiss

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by olawalebabs(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2011
It's only a blind man that will not see 'transformation'of the ness left by the PDP government.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Never, because I dont see Aregbesola licking GEJ's arse in the future. I predict a conflict between the two, based on the Ruin-Aregbesola mission going on on NL kiss

what exercise has beafs fat fk ever done other than the strenuous lifting of glasses of alcohol?

can u imagine gej doing one push up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

small wonder unsound body, unsound mind
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by ektbear: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2011
^-- lmao grin
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by Demdem(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2011
What the heck is this " rascal" still doing in Osogbo. i thought we were made to understand that he resides in lagos and govern from there. Some people fit LIE eh
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by dayokanu(m): 8:23am On Nov 14, 2011
[size=18pt]The only exercise we can expect from the president Odechukwu Retardeen is to hold his dick in hand and chase Oyinbo women all over Australia.

What a Pervert he is. Clueless, Retardeed perv[/size]
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by PointB: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2011
I do believe health is wealth, but I also understand that AregbeRascal wants this workout exercise conduct every month. Has anyone being able to quantify the official and productive manpower lost due to this exercise that can and should be conducted individually? How much is spent organising this? And how much will be spent in the next 3 years monthly in terms of lost man hour and monetary cost?
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by dayokanu(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2011
The same amount of manpower lost when Obama goes to play basketball or workout
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by Demdem(m): 8:58am On Nov 14, 2011
PointB:

I do believe health is wealth, but I also understand that AregbeRascal wants this workout exercise conduct every month. Has anyone being able to quantify the official and productive manpower lost due to this exercise that can and should be conducted individually? How much is spent organising this? And how much will be spent in the next 3 years monthly in terms of lost man hour and monetary cost?

Since you know kindly tell us or STFU cool cool cool
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by PointB: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2011
^^^
Thanks man, I'll STFU!
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2011
Finally! grin

Demdem, thanks for the nice hot cup of STFU you offered. grin
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by dayokanu(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by Gbawe: 9:17am On Nov 14, 2011
Demdem:

Since you know kindly tell us or STFU cool cool cool

My brother, if folks are going to be mischievous with their phony criticism, at least let them try and be intelligent so we don't show them up easily. The walk is once monthly on a Saturday . It involves voluntary participation by the members of the executive, legislative and judicial arm of the Government , who can spare the time, in leading by example and encouraging people to get fit. If you have the time , join in. If not walk in your own spare time. No manpower loss issue whatsoever. Just phony criticism once again.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/26144-be-involved-in-monthly-road-walk-aregbesola-advises-osun-functionaries.html

Be involved in monthly road walk, Aregbesola advises Osun functionaries
By Adesoji Adeniyi, Osogbo 13/11/2011 00:00:00

[img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=Osun_Sport__1_626302019.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
•Aregbesola leading other government officials during the exercise yesterday •Aregbesola leading other government officials during the exercise yesterday

Osun State Governor, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has advised top government functionaries to be involved in monthly road walk to encourage physical fitness and promote healthy living.

He spoke yesterday after a walk from the state Secretariat, Abere, to the state Government House, Okefia with top government officials.

He said part of the six-point integral plan of his administration is keeping the people fit.

Others who joined the governor in the walk were Secretary to the State Government, Alhaji Moshood Adeoti; Chief of Staff, Alhaji Adegboyega Oyetola; Head of Service, Elder Segun Akinwusi, commissioners, special advisers and permanent secretaries.

He said the walk would promote healthy living and create a stable platform for the growth of the state’s economy.

Aregbesola said those to be part of the exercise were members of the Osun State Executive Council, legislature and the judiciary.

He spoke of his determination to jerk up the revenue base of the state, saying the usual reference to the state as a civil servant state makes him uncomfortable.

The governor said that in no time, his government would ensure that the Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) of the state goes up to between N9bn and N10bn on a monthly basis.

He said no state can grow with the paltry sum currently generated as IGR in the state.

Encouraging the entire people of the state to engage in regular physical exercises, the governor said this is the only way to keep fit.

Aregbesola said it is a thing of joy that in less than one year of his administration, the people have seen the impact of purposeful governance.

He said the performance of his administration has become a source of shame to those who spent almost eight years but brought the state under heavy debts after achieving nothing.

After the road walk tagged “Walk to Live” the governor received a physical fitness instruction with his team from an aerobic expert.
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2011
^^^ TBH, This should be done on his personal time. I like the idea of getting fit et all. . . . but it should not be done on administrative time.

I'd love to see the day my mayor/Gov decides to take us all out for a "walk" grin .

Even if for a donation for a good cause, still needs to be one on his own time/ schedule.
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by jason123: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2011
Another good governor working out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eskbT8ZANgE
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2011
Baba agba!! tuae le!! more slapping days ahead - amen grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by kufreabasi(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2011
Will he account for how much billion he expended on this your so called WORKING OUT?
What is that meant for?
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by PointB: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2011
Abeg when is the next workout date let me go and 'support' the governor. Since it is voluntary, I am sure his cabinet member will not be there: neither will the state judiciary and all other people he invited. Oh I forgot the OYES boys will ignore their benefactors call for workout.

Abeg when is the next date, Gbawe is right no manpower will be lost as government don't work on weekend and no one will join the governnor is his folly of exercise. That is why I offer to join. I don't want the governors to walk walk alone.
Re: Aregbesola Working Out - Pics by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2011
^^^ Came back to pick up your shredded e-dignity, eh? lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ACN Advises Abati To Mind His Language / Premium Times: EFCC Recovers $9.75 Million, N1.25 Billion In 2 Weeks — Magu / Aggrieved Kaduna APC Aspirants Vow To Work Against APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.