Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,960 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date (2044 Views)

Which Kain poo This Sexy Babe Go Dey poo? (graphic Photos) / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / Things Dat Ur Naija Babe Go Tell U Wey No Be True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2011
Na wah ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.If u wan take out a naija babe for a date e go be stress for her to dress up.she go spend about 8 hrs or more in front of mirror trying to put what ever she wan put.She go stress over the type of cloth wey she wan wear for the date and which colour the cloth go be.she go stress over the type of brazilian wig wey she wan wear for head and the colour of lipstick wey she wan wear for mouth.She go look herself for mirror sotay thy kingdom come.u sef wey wan take am for the date go dey wait and wait for her to finish her dressing and u even sef u fit sleep off and she go still dey dress.white babes no dey stress themses wen u wan take them out for a date.just a T-shirt and jeans fit do and the white babe go still set.just because of a common date a naija babe go pack all the make up wey she buy for oshodi market wear for face.Ehen naija babes una too much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by iyatrustee(f): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
you no dey tire?
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Tosinville(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
Must this dude create a thread?
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by iyatrustee(f): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
he is building up his number of post grin grin grin grin
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by 195(f): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
Its true and the kind of wig these Nigerian girls would Wear look like one MINI CANOPY on their head

Ive forgotten the name them call am that year

Oh yeah i remember -  i think they called it SH[i]U[/i]T UP AND DRIVE  undecided
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

Its true and the kind of wig these Nigerian girls would Wear look like one MINI CANOPY on their head

Oh yeah i remember -  i think they called it SH[i]U[/i]T UP AND DRIVE  undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Dyt(f): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
foooooooooooools
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Sijo01(f): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
Mscheeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by 195(f): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2011
see them

9JA BABES them HATE TRUTH grin grin grin grin
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by iyatrustee(f): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
@190 and lefu, Birds of the same feathers, flock together sad sad sad
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by r231(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2011
undecided
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by 195(f): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
iyatrustee:

@190 and lefu, Birds of the same feathers, flock together sad sad sad

myself, lefu,tellwisdom,seedorf are all GOD SENT to save Nigerian women from HELL angry angry
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

see them

9JA BABES them HATE TRUTH grin grin grin grin

U mind them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Gallivanting idiosyncratic "Bullshitology!". . . Quantum Rubbish, as usual. . .
. . .[/size]
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by tellwisdom: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2011

grin grin grin grin And the WIG self go fit cover heavy rain from touching their body embarassed embarassed
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by malaria(f): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
Cos ur gf spend hrs nfrnt of a mirrow dosnt mean others do.may b she is d defintn of wogly hence hopin d mirrow wil tel her wot u cnt tel her.a pretty girl's mirrow remains comments from admirers.
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Njgirl1: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2011
190 lefulefu mr cork tellwisdom seedord etc If I knew ur real names I would coin 4rm them the following words
1 a form of racism against ones own race
2 synonym of a chauvinistmisogynist
3 gays in denal
4 a disease caused by prolonged selfserving while fantasizing about 9ja womem u cant get
4 etc
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Cuddlemii: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
same old gist, women this, women that. op's life support is tied to a woman.
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by 195(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
malaria:

Cos your gf spend hrs nfrnt of a mirrow dosnt mean others do.may b she is d defintn of wogly hence hopin d mirrow wil tel her wot u cnt tel her.a pretty girl's mirrow remains comments from admirers.

story!

Nj girl:

190 lefulefu mr cork tellwisdom seedord etc If I knew your real names I would coin 4rm them the following words
3 gays in denal
4 a disease caused by prolonged selfserving while fantasizing about 9ja womem u cant get
4 etc

Are you wearing S[i]H[/i]UT UP AND DRIVE angry
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Njgirl1: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2011
if u re loud mouthed then learn 2 make good comebacks not lame remarks u racist nigger ur comebacks are meaningless
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by 195(f): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
LMFAO!! @ njgirl calling me a racist

ROTFLMFAOOo!!
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2011
Dude is boring already.
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

LMFAO!! @ njgirl calling me a racist

ROTFLMFAOOo!!

dat nj babe really dey kolo grin
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
REALITY101:

Dude is boring already.
see ur head like bricklayer headpan grin
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Njgirl1: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
190 by racist I MEAN RACIST AGAINST ONES RACE it dosent have a word yet but soon will
lefu u just called me kolo well insane people usally view sanity as insane
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Goldieluks: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
lefulefu:

Na wah ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.If u wan take out a naija babe for a date e go be stress for her to dress up.she go spend about 8 hrs or more in front of mirror trying to put what ever she wan put.She go stress over the type of cloth wey she wan wear for the date and which colour the cloth go be.she go stress over the type of brazilian wig wey she wan wear for head and the colour of lipstick wey she wan wear for mouth.She go look herself for mirror sotay thy kingdom come.u sef wey wan take am for the date go dey wait and wait for her to finish her dressing and u even sef u fit sleep off and she go still dey dress.white babes no dey stress themses wen u wan take them out for a date.just a T-shirt and jeans fit do and the white babe go still set.just because of a common date a naija babe go pack all the make up wey she buy for oshodi market wear for face.Ehen naija babes una too much grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Focus on your white mama and leave 9ja girls alone, abi na her menopause dey worry your brain? tongue tongue
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by MrCork17: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
Nj girl.  sweery does your mirror crack anytime u walk pass it? undecided
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by Njgirl1: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
mr cork number1 racist against own race welcome
@ question please rephrase it I dont speak loser
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by 195(f): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2011
NJ Babe - why are u so angry - do you know what your sisters are doing grin
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by tellwisdom: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
190 lefulefu mr cork tellwisdom seedord etc If I knew your real names I would coin 4rm them the following words
3 gays in denal
4 etc

kamilatu Kamilu, My names are okoronkwo mujamuja gbotiabe njgirludondeycraze itiswell wink wink # what else?? undecided undecided
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by 9janinja1(f): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

yo u should see my current wig, it looks like its alive.
Nj girl:

mr cork number1 racist against own race welcome
@ question please rephrase it I dont speak loser

its called self hate

lefulefu:

these poor girls r tryin to impress you yet you insult them. i kno oyinbo babes who pile on makeup.
Re: A Typical Naija Babe Go Spend 8 Hrs In Front Of Mirror For A Date by thetelz(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
9ja-ninja:

yo u should see my current wig, it looks like its alive.

how won't it be alive, jumps around like a ninja :p

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Wat Age Did U Have Your Ist Crush On A Guy/gal??? / My Recent Ex Is In Town & I Really Wanna See Her;can I Behave Myself? / Should I Take Advantage Of Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.