Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

4sure Accumulator Plan By UBA Metropolitan Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4sure Accumulator Plan By UBA Metropolitan Life (2502 Views)

Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / Expert Accumulator Picks - Weekend Football Betting / Does AnyOne Know Anything About UBA Bank Metropolitan Life Ltd 4sure Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4sure Accumulator Plan By UBA Metropolitan Life by ckamal: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2011
A friend of mine told me about this package from his company U.B.A Metropolitan Life and that its a form of Life Assurance package that also has an investment angle to it in the sense of networking and your money yielding returns based on the number of people that are under you based on referrals and networking.

He said it going to cost me like 14k to start up,so before signing up i just need to confirm from anyone in the house if they have heard of something similar.Please i need only matured and exposed responses on this.

Thanks.
Re: 4sure Accumulator Plan By UBA Metropolitan Life by hadjiseme: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2011
just try an thinkl deeply before any step happy new year in advance good day
Re: 4sure Accumulator Plan By UBA Metropolitan Life by fm7070: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2012
it could be one of those scams

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Hav Tv Advert Proposals 4 Lux&mortein,bt Dnt Kno How2go Abt It / Meaning Of Various Salary Structures In Nigeria / Fidelity Bank App No Longer Allows Transfers To Digital Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.