Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Who Is A Prost.itu-te? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Prost.itu-te? (4457 Views)

I Must S*x C. Ronaldo, Wizkid B4 I Retire – New President Of Prost!tutes Asso. / 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te / White Guy Proves How Easy Black Women Are. Te He He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kasiem(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
I'm of the opinion that we should stop making this sordid act of prostitution appear as a woman thing. The fact is that any person who patronizes a prostitute is also a prostitute, cos it takes two to tango. We should stop attaching this prostitution to the women folk. Again, any person that have slept with upto five different people in a year is no bettter than a prostitute
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by r231(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2011
cool
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Sijo01(f): 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2011
A guy making sense.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by BABE3: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2011
kasiem:

I'm of the opinion that we should stop making this sordid act of prostitution appear as a woman thing.

It's a woman-thing. A vast majority of the suppliers in the "business" are women. How many times have you seen men waiting for customers at Allen Avenue?

kasiem:

The fact is that any person who patronizes a LovePeddler is also a LovePeddler, cos it takes two to tango.

It Takes two to tango ko, it Takes six to salsa ni.

So me buying an album/ listening to Beyonce's album makes me a singer? Errm Nope! I think not. You sleeping with a pro[i]stitu[/i]te doesn't make you a pr[i]ostit[/i]ute.

kasiem:

Again, any person that have slept with upto five different people in a year is no bettter than a LovePeddler

No better than a pro[i]stitu[/i]te? I kinda agree.

However, Some high-end pr0stitute sleep with two/three clients a year---
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
I thought pros titu tes in the real sense of the word are women you pay for sex,so how does someone who willingly decides to sleep with different people without collecting money from them fall in as a prostitu te? I just think such person is loose and not a prosti tute.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by deekseen(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
Yea it takes two to tango. But what you fail to notice is that prostitu.tion is a like a business while promiscuity is all about mutual interests. In pros.titu.tion there is a buyer and a seller and there is an exchange (woman gives intimacy and collects money). A man that sleeps with different women only does so because he is able to make them share his interest, or betterstill, because they share the same interest.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by kokoye(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2011
Bootlicker . . . your nose is dripping with oil

This your thread (or chat up line) will not catch any naija babe.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Tosinville(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
Freecocoa,

A loose and LovePeddler are different from a prostitute.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by neyostica: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2011
@Op spot on. I pray God saves their soul. Testify!!!
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Cuddlemii: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2011
kasiem:

I'm of the opinion that we should stop making this sordid act of prostitution appear as a woman thing. The fact is that any person who patronizes a LovePeddler is also a LovePeddler, cos it takes two to tango. We should stop attaching this prostitution to the women folk. Again, any person that have slept with upto five different people in a year is no bettter than a LovePeddler

I think this is a very realistic write up you have up here.

Prostitution is not limited to only women, we have male pros-stitues as well. Although its a shameful act that desecrates our society but admitting men have a part to play in this ungodly act is a positive step to tackling the phenomenon eventually.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by freecocoa(f): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2011
Op if you say there a very many promiscuous men who patronize prosti tutes then that's understandable but saying those men are pros titu tes too is just kinda dumb(no ofeinse)
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Chimezie198(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2011
neyostica:

@Op spot on. I pray God saves their soul. Testify!!!
AMEN! naija babes sef eh, I tire
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Goldieluks: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2011
kasiem:

I'm of the opinion that we should stop making this sordid act of prostitution appear as a woman thing. The fact is that any person who patronizes a LovePeddler is also a LovePeddler, cos it takes two to tango. We should stop attaching this prostitution to the women folk. Again, any person that have slept with upto five different people in a year is no bettter than a LovePeddler

Right on point!
if there are no men to patronise such women,i don't think there would the word 'prostitution'
in the first place,so your are very right OP.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by 195(f): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
According to the book of Aaron chapter 4 verse 1 start reading from line 9 -

Any lady that has opened her leg for more than 1 guy is a LovePeddler

Any guy that has shagged more than 1 gurl in his life is a sharp guy
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Goldieluks: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
190_@:

According to the book of Aaron chapter 4 verse 1 start reading from line 9 -

Any lady that has opened her leg for more than 1 guy is a LovePeddler

Any guy that has shagged more than 1 gurl in his life is a sharp guy

You are kidding me!
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by tellwisdom: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2011
To get the real definition of pr0stitute, open your dictionary. undecided undecided

All this noise is uncalled for undecided undecided
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by lindabon: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
I would rather think that people who patronize p.rostitutes make pr.ostitution business to prosper. But then such individuals are here to stay so why bother about them? The only problem i have is when guys  who patronize p.rostitutes still go out of their way to condemn the p.rostitution business
But a p.rostitute and her client are two different people. Yes, both parties may be equally disturbed but they are not thesame in anyway.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by MrCork17: 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2011
kasiem:

Bro. I don’t mean sound rude but 99.2% of drivers in Nigeria are called Kazim. Are you a Driver? undecided
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Chimezie198(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro. I don’t mean sound rude but 99.2% of drivers in Nigeria are called Kazim. Are you a Driver? undecided
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by tellwisdom: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2011

grin grin grin, It cld be
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money ,LovePeddler harlot. Obviously 97.9% of women of nowadays are pros[i]titute[/i]
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Tosinville(m): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
Kazim?LOL Mr.cork na yeye man.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2011
[size=14pt]As long as you expect to be given money in exchange for sex, you are a pro[i]s[/i]titute. . . Male or Female

If a man sleeps with a woman, and he pays her, she is a pro[i]s[/i]titute.
If a woman sleeps with a man, and she pays him, he is a pro[i]s[/i]titute.
If a sugar mummy sleeps with a boy, and pays him, he is a pro[i]s[/i]titute.

Sleep with a pr[i]o[/i]stitute a million times, but as long as you are the one paying her, she is a pr[i]o[/i]stitute. Not you, for patronizing her business! It was business. He paid for the services rendered. . . He is NOT a pro[i]s[/i]titute.!

[/size]
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Cuddlemii: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]As long as you expect to be given money in exchange for sex, you are a pro[i]s[/i]titute. . . Male or Female

If a man sleeps with a woman, and he pays her, she is a pro[i]s[/i]titute.
If a woman sleeps with a man, and she pays him, he is a pro[i]s[/i]titute.
If a sugar mummy sleeps with a boy, and pays him, he is a pro[i]s[/i]titute.

Sleep with a pr[i]o[/i]stitute a million times, but as long as you are the one paying her, she is a pr[i]o[/i]stitute. Not you, for patronizing her business! It was business. He paid for the services rendered. . . He is NOT a pro[i]s[/i]titute.!

[/size]

Sexykillz, what does the bolded mean? Please explain, are u cheating on me with a pros-titute that u dnt pay for her services and that makes it ok?
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by 195(f): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are kidding me!

Go to your book of Elijah - Its there embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Sexykillz, what does the bolded mean? Please explain, are u cheating on me with a pros-titute that u dnt pay for her services and that makes it ok?
[size=14pt]Pr[i]o[/i]stitution is business! It's either you patronize them or you dont. Pro[i]s[/i]titution goes with paying for services. There is nothing like cheating with a pr[i]o[/i]stitute and not paying! You must have been paying her for a while and maybe she's running a bonanza for her regular customers, that's why you wont pay her for that day!. . .

A man is only a pr[i]o[/i]stitute if he is being paid for sex services rendered!  

And i'm not saying prostit[i]u[/i]tion is ok. But in issues like these, we could get sentimental unnecessarily. . . I just cleared the fog surrounding the word pros[i]t[/i]itution! [/size]
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by pendo89(f): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2011
Kasiem a question for you please.
What do you call the man or woman who receives cash from clients in exchange for body exposure online? (webcam to be precise)
Isn't that cyber prostitution.Isn't money being exchanged for services.
People throw stones at the ladies on the street but they make more cash from men/women online.
unless theres another word for it.I call it cyber sex/ pro.

sex offered online or offline in exchange for money is pro.

wow did nl accept the word sex or am i in the wrong forum?
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by 195(f): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2011
^so are u into online servicing undecided
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by pendo89(f): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^ No. quite demeaning if u ask me.
I am not ignorant of what happens either. Trying to broaden it plus I read about soem site called 2 go here and what goes on there.
Whatever the case. where money changes hands in exchange for sex its pro biz.
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by coogar: 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2011
kasiem:

prostitution is not a sordid act - it's a profession and it's legalized in developed countries.
any person patronizing a pr[i]o[/i]stitute is not a pr[i]o[/i]stitute. that i watch football does not make me a football player.

prostitution and the men patronizing them is an issue of buying and selling.
if there are no goods displayed, men won't patronize. if there are no men willing to buy goods, women won't be selling.

what came first?
chicken or egg?
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by neyostica: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2011
Mr coogar, you don show again, hope you are not a patron
Re: Who Is A Prost.itu-te? by coogar: 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
neyostica:

Mr coogar, you don show again, hope you are not a patron

of course, i am.
i get a commision of 45% on all the wh[i]o[/i]res in lagos from allen ave. to bode thomas to kuramo beach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Shortest Relationship You Have Ever Had?and WHY / I Am So Sick: My Man Is Tired Of My Attitude / Different Type Of Guys When Wooing A Lady - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.