Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) (2758 Views)

Your Thoughts On Girls/Ladies That Drinks Alcohol? / See What I Just Discovered From My Girlfriend..viewer Discretion Advise / I Just Discovered What My Fiancee Has Been Hiding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Atandav: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
What really attarcted me to her was her easy going humbleness and support I never knew she drinks, I remember she once ask if I drink and I said God forbid, but I don't know wat happen to her yesternight she even brought a drink for me from the party she attended, I know she must hve got her self drunk, though I collected the drink but I'm waiting for her today, pls everybody wat shld I do I love her so much, pls advise me
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by slimyem: 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
no biggie as long as she always know when to stop.stop worrying yourself.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by r231(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2011
everytime or once in a while
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Sijo01(f): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2011
kini big deal
provided its moderate.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Dyt(f): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2011
op s lamentin lyk an 18yr old boi
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by bekay911(f): 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2011
Pls grow up wats der
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Atandav: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
She wasn't picking my calls I think she realize wat she did, but hw will I make her stoped
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Dyt(f): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
jst do wat d person above said
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by r231(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
Atandav:

She wasn't picking my calls I think she realize wat she did, but hw will I make her stoped

are you her dad undecided undecided

so what if she drinks once in a while

abeg grow up or find anoda girl
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2011
As long as she is not an alcoholic then I don't know what you are talking about,make her stop what?if you don't like girls that drink alchy at all,free her and go look for one who doesn't,don't think you can entirely change people from their habits especially one that isn't a bad one.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Atandav: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2011
The reason for my lamentation was that i hve actually settled for her and I'm that shy type so getting another girl, he no go easy o,
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by kokoye(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
Is it becos she drinks . . .

or she gets drunk and misbehaves?
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by neyostica: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
Op try talk some sense into her, alcohol intake is bad, n also pray for her, i hope she changes. Testify!!!
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Chimezie198(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2011
Atandav:

What really attarcted me to her was her easy going humbleness and support I never knew she drinks, I remember she once ask if I drink and I said God forbid, but I don't know wat happen to her yesternight she even brought a drink for me from the party she attended, I know she must hve got her self drunk, though I collected the drink but I'm waiting for her today, pls everybody wat shld I do I love her so much, pls advise me
u suppose dey happy sef. Ur gf dey shack beer so her swag go dey rise wey b sey if u mumuly cheat on her she burst ya head scatter eh,
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Atandav: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tnx everyone, I'll talk some sense into her as advise above and pray for her I love her so much
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2011
Op I hate to burst your bubble,but it doesn't work that easy.bye bye sha.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by neyostica: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
Atandav:

Tnx everyone, I'll talk some sense into her as advise above and pray for her I love her so much
I hope you are religious cos thats the way to tackle such UNGODLY act. Testify!!!
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by lindabon: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2011
I actually find non drinkers boring. Aint life funny.

Well OP, a little wine every now and then is good for the soul. There is nothing "God forbid like" in it.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by 25omega(m): 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2011
everyone telling the poster to grow up have to remember that it's his prerogative if he doesn't drink further more poster seems like you didn't take the time to really find out about her before you fell for her. Now the ball is in your court. She drinks so what do you do leave her or stay? you can't change her just remember that
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by tellwisdom: 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
sad sad sad Adondie, bro runnnnnnnn before she breaks SHEPKE bottle on your head embarassed embarassed
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Goldieluks: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2011
r231:

are you her dad undecided undecided

so what if she drinks once in a while

abeg grow up or find anoda girl
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by 195(f): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
maybe the guy drinks sminoff ice and the babe drinks alomo bitters

Haba the guy need to complain abeg

Nor be Nija babes we dey talk about again
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2011
most nairaland girls are indecent! A girl who drinks alcohol is a NO NO for me! Apart frm bringin breast cancer closer to herself, its a turn off for me even though i drink once in 6months.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2011
freecocoa:

As long as she is not an alcoholic then I don't know what you are talking about,make her stop what?if you don't like girls that drink alchy at all,free her and go look for one who doesn't,don't think you can entirely change people from their habits especially one that isn't a bad one.

So that's not a bad habit , I can only imagine how you were raised
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by ALAKANNI(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2011
A tipsy wife is the JOY of the Husband. Grow up boy!!! grin grin grin
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Atandav: 9:34am On Nov 16, 2011
Should I accept her once a while proposal? Please everyone is this not a way of telling me NO I won't stop?
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Atandav: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2011
Should I accept her once a while proposal? Please everyone is this not a way of telling me NO I won't stop?
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by neyostica: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2011
Atandav:

Put ur foot down and tell her wat u want, y r u soundin like a weaklin??
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by freecocoa(f): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2011
apocalypse:

So that's not a bad habit , I can only imagine how you were raised
How come I'm just seeing this?anyways one thing I can assure you is that I was raised by very good and responsible parents,I really wonder at how people reason,so having a little alcohol once in a while is bad habit?I guess you should tell that to GOd who said"a little wine is good for the soul and health"didn't you read my post well enough to comprehend what I meant,I said "its no problem as long as she is not an alcoholic" drinking alcohol becomes a problem and a bad habit when one turns to a drunkard always drinking to stupor,please because you choose to be holier than thou does not mean I shouldn't express my opinions and FYI, I bet I was raised with higher standards than you.thanks and cheerz.
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Atandav: 11:04am On Nov 16, 2011
I want to take it hard on her but I'm scared she may walk out of this relationship, I can't imagine myself been lonely again and to worst the case I'm too shy when it come to toasting a lady, she was matchmake by a girlfriend of mine that's how I got her, I'm a banker where is the time to even flirt around
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

How come I'm just seeing this?anyways one thing I can assure you is that I was raised by very good and responsible parents,I really wonder at how people reason,so having a little alcohol once in a while is bad habit?I guess you should tell that to GOd who said"a little wine is good for the soul and health"didn't you read my post well enough to comprehend what I meant,I said "its no problem as long as she is not an alcoholic" drinking alcohol becomes a problem and a bad habit when one turns to a drunkard always drinking to stupor,please because you choose to be holier than thou does not mean I shouldn't express my opinions and FYI, I bet I was raised with higher standards than you.thanks and cheerz.

You are really funny , higher standard you say. What kind of standard is one which doesnt see the ills in drinking alcohol , if that is what you term as " high standard " then I'd rather have a low standard or none at all. What I'm even sad about is you saying it's not a bad habit and coming to defend it. To make everything more hilarious you quote the Bible to justify your habit. I bet you and your pastor go out occasionally to have a bottle of beer. SMFH
Re: Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
Atandav:

I want to take it hard on her but I'm scared she may walk out of this relationship, I can't imagine myself been lonely again and to worst the case I'm too shy when it come to toasting a lady, she was matchmake by a girlfriend of mine that's how I got her, I'm a banker where is the time to even flirt around
imagine dat! Guy where r u from sef? U be 9ja boi? U'r soundin like a mugu wit 1st class cert.: wetin dey to toast woman? Kpata kpata she go say NO, and u move ahead! Do u want to die young? Dis days, na women dey fear to lose man, not d other way round! Abeg u need upgrade bros bcoz u nor soji at all at all.Don't force urself to have a space in anyone's life,  The consequences are too grave to handle!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Single Life Is Crazy!! / Please Ladies Be Sincere... Thank You For Your Prompt Response :) / I'm Dating Λ Girl Who Ιѕ Two Years Older Than Me.i Lied Τ̲̅ȍ Her About My Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.