Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

Any Hope 4 3rd Classers - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Hope 4 3rd Classers (13149 Views)

Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? / Is There Any Hope For A Third Class Bsc Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by dozee(m): 4:14pm On Nov 24, 2008
Hi Y'all, i was really feeling what u said about third classers. Sorry got to leave but i will post something more later.Cheers.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by laji(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2008
10x 2 all u encouragers, ave enrolled 4 the infamous National Istitute of Marketers Nigeria professional exam, i hope its gonna add some impact,cos i hear pples views dats it doesnt hold much water but am tring not 2 limit myself by their opinions,by next year i pray i get a job 2 save up 4 masters somewhere, 10x again n all d best in yr challenges too,
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Cipriani(m): 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2008
@laji

Just keep on praying and put all your hopes in GOD. He will not fail You

And also strive as much as possible to make up for your lapses. All is well

Remember, a little sleep, a little slumber, so shall your needs creep upon you,
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by gamerod: 11:53pm On Nov 24, 2008
when first class people are still hopeless, na im you - third class dey open mouth?
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by hollandis(f): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2008
:-x :p
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by AyeeIdris(f): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2008
@David. I am new to nairaland but i believe this forum is for people to air their views, which he did. I really dont think the attack was necessary.
I have a friend who came out with a third class. She went on to do her masters and she made sure she attained all the certificates relevant to her course. Today, she has a good job and regular promotions. Hard work gets you places.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by 9ja4ever1: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2008
Interesting topic, I am new here and in fact this is my 1st post, I had a 3rd class in Ife (Biology) so this is personal experience. I later did a PGD in financial mgmt, MBA and I have also done professional IT qualifications in Cisco (currently about to write my CCIE), I work as a Hosting Network engineer for an American company based in London and doing very well so its not the end of the world if you have a 3rd class.

Trust in God, let Him direct your path and it will be well with you.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by dozee(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2008
Hello house, i also got a third class. its not been easy as u hav all rightly noted. Its however not in my nature 2 give up. I have tried to improve myself by getting 2 certificates; 1 in Hysys process design and another as an Occupationa Health, safety and enviromental (HSE) supervisor. Am still trying to improve still as much as my lean resources will allow. This is a call 2 d house and 2 Otunba especially or anybody 4 help. i also hav skills in sports anlysis and reporting. i can be reached on dozeeus@yahoo.com.Thanks.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by asheggy: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2008
u ve all spoke or written well. we know that some lecturers purposely give some inteligent students 3rd class.but i know some one who has 3rd class and the works with one of the media house and even own a personal business that he even employed some 1st class ans 2nd class
cheers
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by surveycash(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2008
I dont know why the craze for paper qualification still lingers in our mentality as a criterion to achieve success in this life. That paper is just a document to show that someone's opinion about your IQ. No one can make me inferior unless I accept it. 3rd class, fine but that does not mean I aint gat brains. I can use my brain for some many much more better profitable ideas that will lunch me into the stardom of success but finacially, health and socially.

So, what is the stress? Most of the world rich/successful business men were school drop outs. If they can do it, why can't you do it. Bill gate is one of them. Do you know that Bill makes $250/sec. If he drops a $1000 note, he doesn't bother to pick it up because it will take him more than 4 seconds to do that and in 4 seconds, he has made that money somewhere else. So, who says you cant do it. Noone can stop you except YOU.

Start today by investing your time in meditating or sitting for ideas. Ideas are the starting point of all riches. success don't come easy. You need to start from somewhere. sow an action, you reap a habit, sow a habit, you reap a character and sow character, you reap destiny. I will like to take a break here becasue my friend is onmy neck telling me we have to go. But if you want to know what I do that generates passive income for me online, then send me a mail to successfulhassan1@gmail.com.

Have a nice day.

Hassan Ismail,
dedicatetd to your success.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by stullah: 1:19am On Nov 30, 2008
Wel,i believ in God as d Author of Miracles.Graduating wt 3rd Class doesnt mean u a not good,it only means u werent 2 lucky.Examination is not d real test of Knowledge.I know those who came out wt 2.1 n yet cant explain anything n cant pass tsts.Some came out wt 3rd clas n a good.Left 2 m,u can update urself academic backgrd bt if u av personal busines do cos u'l make ur money b4 end of d month.Ok
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by skealoo: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2008
Men this has gat to be the best post ever,. really dont understand why u guys dey criticise david so much , the guy made a statement that may sound harsh but to b real, made sense. he was able to drive home is point well and good but majority of u guys refused to appreciate that because u were to busy indulging urself in the fake sympathetic world u created for urselves where if u cry well enof , manna go fall from heaven.
the likes of iyk, boomsha etc u take a cue from this guy and learn how to drive home ur points. coe lets face it guys, the guy finish all of una , as why waffi peeps would say "ALL JOIN".

anyway dats dats. bottomline , its a harsh world out there so u better b real to urself about wot u up against so u can b better prepared.
peace. tongue
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by mike4you(m): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hi,

There's hope for 3r classers! It's all about having a "good story".

Job seekers with "good story" win every where and all the time.

You must not make at least 2.2, before you get a job. Get me right.

Thanks.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by schimis: 12:28am On Dec 03, 2008
Hi, this is schimis in the house. Actually, some of the advices and encouragements given could go a long way in assissting persons who find themselves in this undreamt-of situation. For one to even cite the case of Gani only serves as a bases self actualization. And to be candid, sometimes grades does not make a man, but what a man eventually does with what experiences he garners is what counts. Just like the internet marketers would always say, ''those who made As in class actually fumble when it comes to such things as practical work for livelihood.
In terms of securing jobs, it might be hectic since Nigerian's mentality is 'what type of certificate do you possess?, not, what do you have to offer practical wise?
In a nutshell, what I am driving at is this, the first house on a street is never the most beautiful house on that street. The person whose credentials are not so impressing today, might, if the right pegs are put in the right holes, become a personnel to reckon with in the nearest future. Remember if,
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by greenhope(m): 5:06am On Dec 03, 2008
My Brother Listen up now.

A Set Back is a Step Back for a Comeback.

Think about this statetment and give it flesh .

All the best

There are so many things you can do and to be successful all you need to do is to be at the right place at the right time with the right opportunity and followup.

Andy
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2008
There is nothing wrong with your third class, unless something is wrong with your mind set cool
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by jamesjami: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2008
Hi, Otunba27, please help my friend with a 3rd class in Accounting. His email is adeoye1976@yahoo.com. He can also be reached on 0709 004 0938. Thanx
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by www: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2008
am really happy u raised this type of issue. i have someone with 3rd class, professional certificate in Bus develpt, oracle certified professional (OCP), Executive masters in project management from UK school, PE 1 stage from CIPM, with all this qualifications you want to tell me because of 3rd class no hope. smiley
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by bolajifive: 8:51am On Dec 30, 2008
Guy plenty plenty HOPE dey for you o,
make i no lie for you na God be everything,
Me sef wey i dey follow you talk soooo, na 3rd class i get, but presently i work for 1 of the biggest insurance companies in Nigeria,
even though i just finished Nysc 3 months ago,
Not as a temporary worker nor contract worker, but as a Full staff,
My Brodas and Sistas you just have to keep your Head up, Believe and pray,
If i tell you my dream job, you go talk say how i go do am, But it must happen this year Insha Allah,
keep your hope alive, and just keep applying for that job, and when you get called for that interview show them
that no be by paper qualification but by what you can do,
One love
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by RYSB: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2008
Okay David And Ikyiron no need to fight. The truth is that even people without degrees have a chance to suceed especially in this current dispensation so first class, or third class. we still have the REAL issues of life to contend with and believe me you dont learn that in school.

there is a lot of hope!
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Dunddy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2008
what's all this junk abt 3rd class or 1st class?

the race aint to the swift nor to the strong---but time and chance happens to them ALL.

say person get 3rd class no mean say im life don end nah! and say person get 1st class no mean say im don turn Bill gates.

@poster
abeg, work on urself. do not be a better person but the best person u can ever be cos that chance would come your way pretty soon.
how you respond to it will however your stand among your peers.

a lil tip here: inferiority complex kills! be yourself but only ensure your super-radiance amongst your peers.

emulate the duck 4 example. looks so cool on top of water right? but u dive uderwater and be shocked at the work the webbed-feet are doing - paddling crazily!

@all
u might wanna check out this site i came accross.
also read the article under STOP (on the job vacancies page)think it will help a lot.
www.wamiri.com

cheers wink
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Chizzyo(f): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2009
Hey. All hope is not lost for those with 3rd class. I think what matter is how smart you really are and can you produce results because at the end of the day that's what counts. There are a lot of dummies out there you are 1st class holder but the problen is that they are just book smart and that doesn't get you very far. I actually have a marketing job fo you if you think you can give me results. Send me your cv, chizoba@projectexpertiseltd.com
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by destro: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2009
Bro, notin do you o! believe in God and yourself. Dont miss any opportunity to prove yourself. I had 3RD CLASS too.But today i work in a Bank and i'm trying to do my PGD.There's nothing God Cannot do. YES YOU CAN!!!.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by kaydkay(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2009
"Nothing in this world can take the place of PERSISTENCE.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful
people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is
almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of
educated derelicts. Persistence and Determination alone are
omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will
solve the problems of the human race."

-- Calvin Coolidge
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by sircrabo: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2009
wrote a while ago about the anxiety of the affiliates waiting for the first sale to happen. Most of the people willing to start an affiliate business don't actually make it to the first sale. As a result, waiting for the first site visitors & waiting for the first sale are major sources of anxiety and frustration.
The thing is that actually the first sale doesn't solve the problem, as waiting for the second can be equally painful and frustrating. If there are things to do to have the first sale, then you should know that there are things to do for the second one and for the next to come, www.productsdeinfo..com
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by realnikky: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2009
wat are u guys talking abot? 3rd class are the most intelligent people on earth especially d ones 4rm naija.our educational sysytem is corupt.they hv skills n remarkable talent.
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by rheel: 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2009
there is hope.

send your Resume to

rheelclean@yahoo.com

we believe in productivity and not the grades
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by tokunboola: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2009
Thanks! guess we are in troblue in nigeria! pls note class of degree is not a function of job sucess! and please not all 3rd class are dumb! had a 3rd but beat all first class in 2005 when i was called to take the procter and gamble test! school for me was dumb! sterotyped learning! please all we need is to develop our selves! the only advantage is the ability to learn faster! had to work with a career center later in life and guess had to teach first class graduates * career instruction* so 1st, 2nd or 3rd in not a determinant of sucess! pls what is your brand! studying towards a PhD in human learning!
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by tokunboola: 11:38am On Jan 14, 2009
pls we have to change our mind set! first yes! in my set in the university* majored in physics* only 3 student had a distinction in physics! 2 had a first class and the 3 student had a third class! but the 3rd class student beat the others in scores(70-100)! please i was talking to tosin otitoju( nigerian female genius) on the bias teaching techiques in the sciences! teaching favours the left-sided thinker! now what of the right sided thinker? this are questions poised to the forum! so you have no right to jugde! imagine a 2.1 biologist that does not know cloning! or a 2.1 maths that cannot program in matlab! please see university ranking!
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by Muza(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2009
3rd class?
open you own business
Re: Any Hope 4 3rd Classers by switch47(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2009
if university drop outs can become millionaires, then 3rd class holders cann make it,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collation Preparation Officer Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc / I got a Customer Support Job And I I Don't Have the require experience. / Civil Defense Starts Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.