Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:18 PM

Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. (13520 Views)

Guy & Lady Rocking Same Outfit: Who Wore It Better? / Boy Looks Dapper Rocking "Agbada" (Photo) / Photos: Wizkid's Son Rocking Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by BABE3: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
"At the recently concluded MTN Lagos Fashion and Design Week, the BN lenses were out and about capturing each moment. We spotted Nollywood superstar and 2011 Screen Nation Awards ‘Favourite West African Actress’, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde looking stunning in a chartreuse Bunmi Koko dress."

http://www.bellanaija.com/2011/11/14/bn-bytes-omotola-the-siren-nollywood-star-rocks-bunmi-koko/

What do y'all think?

Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by BABE3: 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2011
-- This is the best I've seen Madame in 20 yrs (lol). She's not looking bad.

Couple of notes.

1) It's too much! She's making too many "statements". The dress is loud as hell, the last things needed to complement it, is that pair of shoes, and excess jewelry.

2) The dress itself is "young". She's too old for that kind of dress.

3)The hair; Apparently, her 2-yr old child styled it. Cute, but not appropriate.

Good Improvement. I hope to see better coming from her.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by nanidee(f): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2011
Everything looks wrong with the dress on her, the shoes, infact the entire look just isnt right. undecided
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by 27naira(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2011
does she have to wear nixoderm on her face for every occassion?
undecided
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2011
Lt her retire jor we are tired of seeing her saggy brea*t lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by stepo707: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2011
IMO i think she is just fine
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by sexyglow(f): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2011
Can one pls tell this lady to stop flaunting her Boobs!!what is she always trying to flaunt?pls!! undecided undecided
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by spawnx: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
I think that dress is kinda oversize shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by silibaba: 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
i think she just need to admit that she's too old for all this stuff now sad

bobby has fallen like that of mama AWILO own shocked

let her resign and go back to her husband kictchen. angry

we have young blood that can perform better cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by slap1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
The gown looks like a parachute. I love parachutes!
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
slap1:

The gown looks like a parachute. I love parachutes!
hehe

she needs to retire and look towards branding her daughter, i mean that cute girl i saw with her recently
hello! old things should pass away.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by yme1(f): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2011
Is that a balloon she gat on or what? undecided
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2011
silibaba:

bobby has fallen like that of mama AWILO own
shocked

LMFAO @ bold grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Tjohn1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2011
hey, stop the hate guys, i think she's cool, just trying to reinvent herself. ride on babe
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by freecocoa(f): 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
A beautiful woman but she looks rather funny to me in that outfit,I love her shoes though and what in God's name did she apply on her face?someone asked if its nixoderm,I don't blame you my brother cos it sure looks like it.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by k10: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2011
someone please tell her thor already has a girlfried LOL
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by thehunted(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2011
lmao. u guys are mean. kai,omot don suffer.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by iykak47: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
Mgbeke grin
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
sledjama:

hehe

[b]she needs to retire [/b]and look towards branding her daughter, i mean that cute girl i saw with her recently
hello! old things should pass away.

silibaba:

LMAO. The dumbest posts so far(no insult intended) grin . Why don't you say the same of Angelina Jolie, Jlo, Jennifer Aniston, sofia vergara and all the older actresses? when you see them on screen you jump around and call them the best, but when it comes to your own who is much younger, you come up with the retire line? undecided How dumb? cheesy
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by passionate88: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2011
Different pix, same pose.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by InkedNerd(f): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2011
BABE!:

Couple of notes.

1) It's too much! She's making too many "statements". The dress is loud as hell, the last things needed to complement it, is that pair of shoes, and excess jewelry.

2) The dress itself is "young". She's too old for that kind of dress.

3)The hair; Apparently, her 2-yr old child styled it. Cute, but not appropriate.

Good Improvement. I hope to see better coming from her.

Oh BABE!, you comments on fashion are always entertaining. I agree with ya though grin
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Konnektions146(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
27naira:

does she have to wear nixoderm on her face for every occassion?
undecided
lmao!!
my dear , in a bid to be younger abi look younger, anyone can serve joor!
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by mummy3(f): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2011
Ijogz K:

Lt her retire jor we are tired of seeing her saggy brea*t  lipsrsealed

I wonder oh
Showing us her chest slippers everytime, nonsense
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by DaDoctor: 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2011
YORUBA WOMEN? THEY NEVER RETIRE. LAYE LAYE. THEY WILL KEEP EXPOSING THE CLEAVAGE OF THEIR FALLEN BOBBY. THINKING THEY WOULD EVER REMAIN SE/XY
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by 2sleek2NV(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2011
criteria for front page article please?
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by mummy3(f): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2011
T-john:

hey, stop the hate guys, i think she's cool, just trying to reinvent herself. ride on babe

Not for the federal republic, but in her hubby house
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Konnektions146(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
[img][/img]

did anyone see this boo0obi is really cryin for attention o,

Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by mummy3(f): 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

YORUBA WOMEN? THEY NEVER RETIRE. LAYE LAYE. THEY WILL KEEP EXPOSING THE CLEAVAGE OF THEIR FALLEN BOBBY. THINKING THEY WOULD EVER REMAIN SE/XY

I believe costey will help her a lot.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by kandiikane(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2011
BABE!:

Couple of notes.

1) It's too much! She's making too many "statements". The dress is loud as hell, the last things needed to complement it, is that pair of shoes, and excess jewelry. [color=#990000]Agreed

2) The dress itself is "young". She's too old for that kind of dress. The dress is just too much if all the hullabaloo on the shoulder and the back was not there it would have suited her perfectly.

3)The hair; Apparently, her 2-yr old child styled it. Cute, but not appropriate. I will say with all that's going on with the dress the only hairstyle to go with  is a simple one.

Good Improvement. I hope to see better coming from her. [/colo] The dress itself accentuates her bottom half and she already has both the hips and thighs so no need for that but apart from that all good lol(there is nothing really left)

Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by kennyeast(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2011
ALL OF GUYS TALKING ABOUT HER BREAST BEIN SAGGY, UR GIRLFRIENDS ARE NOT EVEN HALF HER AGE AND ARE ALREADY SUFFERING FROM FLAT BREAST SYNDROME. SOME OF U SAY SHE IS TOO OLD, IS SHE OLDER THAN J LO, IF SHE WAS A FOREIGNER, U GUYS WILL PRAISE AND PRAISE HER, APPRECIATE HER JO, AT LEAST SHE IS NOT DRESSING NUDE TO IMPRESS UR FILTHY EYES. SCHEWWWW,

ARA GA GBA NDI ARA NWANEM.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by kennyeast(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
[/quote] [quote author=jennykadry link=topic=803452.msg9561515#msg9561515 date=1321360084]
LMAO. The dumbest posts so far(no insult intended) grin . Why don't you say the same of Angelina Jolie, Jlo, Jennifer Aniston, sofia vergara and all the older actresses? when you see them on screen you jump around and call them the best, but when it comes to your own who is much younger, you come up with the retire line? undecided How dumb? cheesy

Thank God we still have sane individuals in the house. jlo is 42 with no breast, a lot of all these commentator want their girlfriends and wife to look like her.
Re: Omotola Rocking Bunmi Koko. by Orikinla(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2011
She looks like a school teacher in that dress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Nature Essence Cream In The U.S? / I Have Been Suffering From Severe Pimples For More Than 10years Now. Pls Help / Men Have Started Doing This. Who Started This Nonsense ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.