Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Befriending Partner's Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Befriending Partner's Ex. (4002 Views)

My Future Partner's Ex-girl Friend Threatens Me And Tries To Come Back / Will You Allow Your Partner’s Ex Spend The Night In Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Befriending Partner's Ex. by aloyemeka4: 1:26am On Nov 15, 2011
How will you feel if your partner/spouse is disturbing you to befriend his/her EX?. Will you see it as a harmless thing and indulge in it or will you suspect that it could be a ploy to bring him/her around so that Okafor's law may be fulfilled?. What if it is an innocent request?
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by r231(m): 1:30am On Nov 15, 2011
nope
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 3:07am On Nov 15, 2011
Tragedy waiting to occur
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by HighChief4(m): 4:13am On Nov 15, 2011
That means he is not yet an Ex to her. Why bringing your past to your present/future
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 15, 2011
[size=14pt]Ticking Time Bomb. . .[/size]
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2011
Depends
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by slimyem: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2011
no way.we'd do just fine as aquintances.
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2011
yawn.
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by freecocoa(f): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2011
Why pressure me into being friends with someone and since when do people choose friends for their partners? I'd rather not even meet the ex at all.
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by iice(f): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2011
He can try grin But i will not. I don't make friends.
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
her past can not be a part of our present!
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by Koolking(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
aloy@emeka:

How will you feel if your partner/spouse is disturbing you to befriend his/her EX?. Will you see it as a harmless thing and indulge in it or will you suspect that it could be a ploy to bring him/her around so that Okafor's law may be fulfilled?. What if it is an innocent request?

troublem in the offing.

Op, for the benefit of those who dont know okafor's law, pls, do well to state the law. imo, law is apt in relationships,
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by ugosly(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2011
Of course not!
Koolking:

troublem in the offing.

Op, for the benefit of those who dont know okafor's law, pls, do well to state the law,

Seconded,pls tell us abt this law.
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by highland(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2011
Not right
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by 25omega(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2011
aloy@emeka:

even if she wasn't trying to bring him around i would still suspect something was up. I personally wouldn't want to be friends with the last guy who was banging my girl just as i wouldn't try to have my girl be friends with the last woman i was banging.

Funny thing i know some oyinbo people who date in their circle of friends. They all hook up and break up at different times which i find weird. One of their friends actually moved away to get away from the nonsense lol
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by Indirah(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
Okafor's Law simply states that: 'A hole once drilled, drilled properly even when closed up can always be found and can be drilled forever.

This statement applies to guys mostly (forgive the chauvinism); if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in, ), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc, )

http://www.naijaryders.com/forums/45391-okafors-law-male-female-opinions-needed.html
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by Fancier(f): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
Hmm from Befriend, to Besex/Bedding, then BePregnant, then Born Pikin/Bechild,,   Breakup with Me HELL NOPE
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by Nneomaq: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
this is simply one calling for trouble
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by SignorZax: 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2011
WTF? A dead relationship is a dead relationship, meant for what and only what it is meant for, a dead relationship. Gbam.
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by kelz88(f): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2011
A t h r e e s o m e waiting to happen.

Stupid auto correct B.S
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by iice(f): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2011
25omega:

Funny thing i know some oyinbo people who date in their circle of friends. They all hook up and break up at different times which i find weird. One of their friends actually moved away to get away from the nonsense lol

I find it ewww. Some naija people i know are like that. Even siblings passing bf from one to the other lipsrsealed
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by lagcity(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2011
@OP. The bobo wants to have a party. think abt it.
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by lagcity(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2011
^^^^

triple sin ke, na wa ooo cheesy cheesy. I said 3-some. mehn this Seun na real class act cheesy.
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2011
Once in the past,always in the past.
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by minimynimo(m): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2011
Indirah?:

Okafor's Law simply states that: 'A hole once drilled, drilled properly even when closed up can always be found and can be drilled forever.

This statement applies to guys mostly (forgive the chauvinism); if u have been involved with a girl for a period of time and did a good job in and out of the bedroom (mostly in, ), the belief is that u can always go to the girl at any given time and sleep with her again no matter what situation arises (breakups, different lover, etc, )

http://www.naijaryders.com/forums/45391-okafors-law-male-female-opinions-needed.html

Nice!!! True too!
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by Eiregirl(f): 11:48am On Nov 16, 2011
@ triple sin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by cynthiafred67(f): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2011
Hell No
@op I choose my friends. Not even my partner can choose my friends 4 me
Re: Befriending Partner's Ex. by Flashaldrin(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2011
I would simply ask her why lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Would You Compromise Your Happiness For The Success Of Your Relationship? / The First Time You Met: What Did You Tell Him/her And What Was His/her Response. / Guys, Is This Appropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.