Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,038 members, 7,896,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

Will The Troubles Satisfy Or End God's Anger? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Troubles Satisfy Or End God's Anger? (96 Views)

What Is The Sign Of “the Last Days,” Or “end Times”? / COVID-19 Is God's Anger And Only Prayer Can Bring Solution: Prophet Oluwamodede / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will The Troubles Satisfy Or End God's Anger? by PCHC(m): 2:06am On Mar 21
[Ezekiel 5:13]

‘Thus shall My anger be spent, and I will cause My fury to rest upon them, and I will be avenged; and they shall know that I, the Lord, have spoken it in My zeal, when I have spent My fury upon them. [Ezekiel 5:13 NKJV]

Thus shall My anger be spent and I will cause My wrath toward them to rest and I will be eased and comforted. And they shall know, understand, and realize that I the Lord have spoken in My zeal, when I have accomplished My wrath upon them. [Ezek. 36:6; 38:19.] [Ezekiel 5:13 AMPC]

WILL THE TROUBLES SATISFY OR END GOD'S ANGER?

In this Bible verse above, the gospel is that God's angel and fury would eventually rest, be appeased, satisfied and comforted by the Great Tribulation and the Four arms of Destructive Judgment on Jerusalem.

You recall how God worked intensely for six days and finished His Works, and then rested on the Seventh day. That same way the great Tribulation would be the intensely pouring out of God's anger at once upon Jerusalem, meant then the anger of God would eventually and quickly be appeased, satisfied, fulfilled or finished.

[Revelation 15:1 ICB]
Then I saw another wonder in heaven. It was great and amazing. There were seven angels bringing seven troubles. These are the last troubles, because after these troubles God’s anger is finished.

This option may be intense and overwhelming, but it settles the anger of God faster than the option that comes one by one and yet the anger of God is not yet satisfied for long time. E.g. Look this Bible reference, where despite the much the Lord God anger had been destroying His People, yet His anger was not satisfied, and His Hand was stretched out still to continue striking His People in Judgment. As it is written,

[Isaiah 5:25, 9:13,17]
The Lord is angry with His people and has stretched out His Hand to punish them. The mountains will shake, and the bodies of those who die will be left in the streets like rubbish. Yet even then the Lord's anger will not be ended, but His Hand will still be stretched out to punish …..:...... Arameans from the east and Philistines from the west have greedily swallowed Israel up. Yet even then the Lord's anger will not be ended, but His Hand will still be stretched out to punish …..:...... As a result the Lord is not pleased with their youths, He has no mercy or pity for their orphans and widows, because all of them are hypocrites and they do what is evil—they all talk stupidly. Yet even in all of this the Lord's anger will not be ended, but His Hand will still be stretched out to punish …..:......

Re: Will The Troubles Satisfy Or End God's Anger? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43am On Mar 21
PCHC:
[Ezekiel 5:13]
WILL THE TROUBLES SATISFY OR END GOD'S ANGER?

NO!
Troubles aren't coming from God's heart it's the result of rebellion and faithlessness so as long as the rebellion continues the troubles will continue.

Today the land where the nation of Israel lived has been devastated and foreigners have occupied it claiming they are Jews (descendants of Judah and Benjamin just two out of the twelve sons of Jacob) but the real descendants of Jacob has been driven away by foreigners long ago.

Will you like to know why they can never know peace?

(1) (Reply)

Sam Dogori; Devil Gets Closest To You From Area Of Your Needs. / Proof Of Spirit:athest"softwares In An AI Machine Is Physical And It Does Exist. / Understanding GOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.