Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? (11225 Views)

I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by afrodixie: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2007
Uche2nna:

Rite now he has only one reason to fire u. You did not sleep with him!!!

Sleep with him, You are giving him 24 other reasons to fire u.

your arse has freckles and stretch marks?
You did not taste as sweet as u look?
You were not imaginative in bed

There is a fresher obo who just applied for the job and so on and so forth grin

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! FRESH ONE!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Yes oh!  Just like there are fresher, sturdier pricks with less pendulous balls ----heavy load----around the corner too!  No only obo dey grow stale? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  In fact a stale oko is worse than a stale obo-----berra recognize! kiss Do you need pictures? tongue

So poster, before the dude considers your obo stale, please shag him good and get him fired first by sleeping with his boss and then you can have his job like Maddam Etteh and call all the shots then!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

A falcon can never kill a falconer! kiss
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by dremoney(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2007
This Holier than thou attitude again.?

albeit all this chicks talking nonsense wuld sleep wit there boss witout even a move from him
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by MYGOOD: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2007
my dear, i had search an experince at my former place of work and it wasnt funny.but what i did was i went to god in prayer asking 4 a new job because d man made me so uncomfortable in that office after my refusal to sleep with him.u know what god provided a better job 4me.i resigned from that place today the next day i started my new place. he was threatening to arrest me cos i did not inform him i was going to resigned.i gave him a great package of supprise.till today he still misses my absent in that office.he indirectly came to my new office looking 4me.but im so sorry i cant go back to his nonsence work again.is a very bad experince but dont resign yet from there, let some of ur clients know ur urgency to have a new job soonest,if u have been good to them they will help u out.it was even a friend to my former boss that employed me with an attractive salary.what about that
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by afrodixie: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2007
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Holy, holy and more holy "phockers"! grin

MYGOOD:

my dear, i had search an experince at my former place of work and it wasnt funny.but what i did was i went to god in prayer asking 4 a new job because d man made me so uncomfortable in that office after my refusal to sleep with him.u know what god provided a better job 4me.i resigned from that place today the next day i started my new place. he was threatening to arrest me because i did not inform him i was going to resigned.i gave him a great package of supprise.till today he still misses my absent in that office.he indirectly came to my new office looking 4me.but im so sorry i can't go back to his nonsence work again.is a very bad experince but don't resign yet from there, let some of your clients know your urgency to have a new job soonest,if u have been good to them they will help u out.it was even a friend to my former boss that employed me with an attractive salary.what about that

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Your "touche" must be filled with milk and honey!  You see, the problem never stops with running away!  Phock him just once and he would have left your tail alone! kiss  Now you will have to run for the rest of your life till he has a taste of that precious cargo! kiss  Men usually love a good chase you know!  Please do not let the man resort to fetish means to grab your arse! grin  Please keep being good to your other helpers oh! wink  Phock them good! kiss
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Uche2nna(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2007
Now this makes a whole lotta sense. I had this niggling feeling that wat tastes like babeelove, smells like babeelove and posts like babeelove is actually babeelove. Just confirmed it on the Insominia thread that afrodixie is actually babeelove. shocked shocked shocked

@ afrodixie
Plis can I have the old babeelove back. Gives me some sweet memories grin

@ topic
Sorry for rambling off thread.
Anyways, watever u do ( sleep with him or not , U gotta do wat u gotta do) just make sure U looking for another job pronto. Cos either way, it is obvious U are never gonna be comfortable in that environ. So whether ually sleep with him or not, start applying to other places, even if it means that you will need to take a paycut, then that is fine. Better u work in a place earning less more but with potentials to earn more based on ur ability than work in a place where ur worth will be tied down to ur sexuality. And believ me u, the obo does get stale this is for babeelove oops afrodixie
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by afrodixie: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2007
Uche2nna:

Now this makes a whole lotta sense. I had this niggling feeling that what tastes like babeelove, smells like babeelove and posts like babeelove is actually babeelove. Just confirmed it on the Insominia thread that afrodixie is actually babeelove. shocked shocked shocked

@ afrodixie
Plis can I have the old babeelove back. Gives me some sweet memories grin

@ topic
Sorry for rambling off thread.
Anyways, watever u do ( sleep with him or not , You gotta do what u gotta do) just make sure You looking for another job pronto. Cos either way, it is obvious You are never going to be comfortable in that environ. So whether ually sleep with him or not, start applying to other places, even if it means that you will need to take a paycut, then that is fine. Better u work in a place earning less more but with potentials to earn more based on your ability than work in a place where your worth will be tied down to your sexuality. And believ me u, the obo does get stale this is for babeelove oops afrodixie

Oh STFU! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin----No you cannot have BABEELOVE back! Are you not tired of answering one "stale" name? My name is afrodickey now! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin You need to get banned a few times yourself and experience the thrill! I do not like using the same name for ever you know!

Hey! We know your type so quit hiding! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin--The memories are always there and can never be taken away! kiss You are always such a sport! grin

@Topic!

Please do you thing and don't mind these preachers! Even if the "obo" gets stale to one dude--it is always refreshing to the next ones that come along! It is called---RECYCLING-------BTW Uche--where do you have this ideal employement where obo and oko do not cause wahala? shocked shocked shocked shocked--Even in the most developed countries! See you sef? grin Always looking for fresh one! Na wah for you oh! grin
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by GMG(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2007
My advice to you are these:
1. It is God that blesses and He does not add sorrow to it. All the people that do this kind of things, where are they today and even many of them are regretting to have fallen into the mess. Please refraim from it.

2. If you are married and you cheat on your husband because of promotion, you are bringing a curse into your lovely home of happiness except if having peace of mind does not worth anything to you.

3. Sleeping with your boss will never have an ending and he or she can call on you whenever the need arises and you now become a "filler of passion"

4. You will loose your sense of worth and your value within the organisation is gone if you sleep with your boss.

5. It could even be a test to see how trustworthy you are and how committed you are to your spouse if you are married.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Darola(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
Resign, and sue for sexual harassment,
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Roadblock: 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2007
This one thing i want you to know, Sleep with him and you are gone even faster than you would have without sleeping with him.
Advice: Dont resign yet, dont sleep with him, start looking for another Job, and watch life sort itself out.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Koboland(f): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
You no dey Bleep? wetin your bf dey get for free

Taa Bleep the guy and get your position Secured
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by ayomifull(f): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2007
Having read others views, i want to agreed with the person who said the advised is better from one who has experienced such. Well, my own little contribution is this; if you are already in the employment and he wants to sleep with you simply because he wants to promote you, then you must be a greedy one to agree to sleep with him, if you are not greedy and you are good i mean good at your role you have no need to accept such offer, at least you still have the job the issue is only promotion. You can still live on what you get from your present role. A man who will say sleep with me so i could promote you without ever making you feel he had some emotional feelings for you is not worth it, it will be so disgusting to sleep with such man and he is classless and inferior, if not prior to the promotion he could have told you he hs feelings for you and want to go out with you, it will be a different thing you can choose to do what you would but ''i want to sleep with you so that i can promote you'' is just irritating.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by bennie81(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
Baby it sounds as if you are interested to gain promotion and not loosing your job. This a matter of dignity, do you have a husband, fiancee or boyfriend how would he feel if he gets to know that your promotion was as a reward of selling your body and dignity for promotion that wouldnt last. believe me after fucking you for that night he will ask for more and you will continue submitting your body to him until he gets tired of your ass, he will sack you after some months and employ another lady for his sexual adventures. I suggest you resign and report him to appropriate authorities for sexual harrassment, make him pay dearly for it. so that the next person stepping into your shoes wouldn't face the same ordeal. but as the say goes "he who wears shoes knows where the pain is coming from" are you one of those ladies that dress immorally stop it cos sexual harrassment and rape will hunt you at the end of the day. anyway goodluck in your office adventures.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Bblak(f): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2007
Your Resignation!
It's all about being good at whatever you do.i'm sure if he knows u're an asset he can't afford to lose he will probably leave u alone or call you back if he eventually sack you.Choose wisely.Gdluck
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by ojoagefu(f): 10:45am On Sep 28, 2007
"Whether he's single or double, handsome or ugly, i will put in my resignation immediately. The God who provided that job for me in the first place will give me another one. And even if there were no other job on the face of the earth, i will still put in my resignation"
i like omena's responce,it is only god that can save us from the hands of this tigers called men.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Uche2nna(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2007
And who wil save the men from the wiles of delilah undecided
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by holyghost(m): 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2007
hi
for all have sin and come short of His glory,
go to confession and repent of your sins Okay?

all am tyring to say is that your case is ?? !!! well confusing and frustrating and yet very serious. only you can help yourself. is not that you are a saint and you are not the devil himself.

I remember i had a landlady that told me "Pay me now or leave my house/ or see me in my bedroom" the story of my life,

just do what is right to help yourself, cos God is in the know of all your effort.
so pray and pray until Babylon falls

but it's like if all didn't work then i see nothing wrong with little bump and ride or grind.
try not to get the promo alone go for his head and create a large holes in his pockets.
that way he will run to the altar with you. remember to send ur wedding IV to us that gave u the support.
enjoy your promo girl cool cool shocked ( survive 1st then tell the story later)
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by holyghost(m): 12:41pm On Oct 01, 2007
some will say don't do anything of sort.
but if you loose ur job then come millions of men with promise to get u job but only if u give in the apple pie btwn your legs. which in the end if you give the Job will still fly away with the men and never come back.
you can only stop at nothing if you are married. or with a gun pointing at you.
be wise and trend carefully. am het to see who went to heaven and come back! morals are my best guide.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by dellynash(f): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2007
i don't think sleeping with your boss is the best option because once u do it once u will continue doing it and i don't think that is something good for an employer and employee. just keep on with your job until he tells you to leave.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by dellynash(f): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
If my boss is a woman, unmarried, pretty or at least not so ugly and within the same age group (not more than 10 years older)
Why not?Huh
It is a win-win situation with me getting a double.
She gets what she wants, i get what i want (remember, i win more than once, promotion, favors and good old sex)

you sound funny i must say but there is nothing good about it if u do it just once and u don't have any continued relationship is more like picking a prostitute along the road and having a night stand with .
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by dafidixone(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2007
Have you tried to talk to God before talking to people about this?

No one would give you perfect advice except you go in house with God.

I don't know your faith but in my thinking I feel you should talk to God He will hear you out and give you direction on such issue. After all your Boss is not the owner of himself or the Job.

Try God.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Amauche03: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2007
HAVE YOU ASKED URSELF IF U WILL BE EVENTUALLY PROMOTED AFTER SLEEPING WITH HIM.I WILL FIND IT RATHER INSULTING FOR MY BOSS TO TELL ME I WILL ONLY BE PROMOTED IF I SLEEP WITH HIM.

THE GREATEST MISTAKE WILL BE TO SLEEP WITH HIM OR HER.BY DOING THAT U WILL BE SETTING URSELF UP.OFFICE ROMANCE SHOULD NEVER BE ENCHORAGED MOST ESPECIALLY THIS TYPE.

JUST BE DIPLOMATIC ABOUT IT AND PULL URSELF AWAY FROM THE WHOLE SAGA.THIS IS NOT A QUESTION OF BEING HOLY BUT KEEPING UR PRIDE,INTEGRITY,SELF RESPECT,RESPECT FOR GOD AND OF COURSE UR VALUE SYSTEM.

I AM SURE U WILL NOT WANT TO RUIN UR RESPECT,PRIDE,INTERGRITY because U MIGHT NEED THEM ONE DAY AND IF U HAVE RUINED IT ALREADY THEN ITS GONE FOR LIFE.

ALSO KNOW THAT TIME CURES ALL,SO PLAY HIM AND WITH TIME HE WILL GIVE UP.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by larriederm(m): 10:10am On Oct 08, 2007
omena555:

Whether he's single or double, handsome or ugly, i will put in my resignation immediately. The God who provided that job for me in the first place will give me another one. And even if there were no other job on the face of the earth, i will still put in my resignation.
omenna555 i feeeeeeeel you! u are one of the three hebrew men of today! remember wat they said ? we are not going to bow to your image,cos we know that the GOD we serve will surely deliver us from u and if! it doesnt we will not bow to ur image!
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Horus(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2007
[size=20pt]Resignation[/size]
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by jennie1(f): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2007
If you know his wife, become friends with her and start calling big bros! Ask about his wife always and send your greetings to her through him.

He will hate yu for that but would not want to show it. If that doesn't work. Well, prach to him about the love of Christ, telling him that's what you feel for him. This is good if he ask you out for dinner, accept the dinner in a restuarant and preach the good news. Tell him 'thank you for this dinner, sir, I've always looked for an opportunity to be alone with you to tell you some good news, '

Be diplomatic and polite always to him

I think one of the two should work. It is a trial.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by sammyjl(f): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2007
I would suggest that u stay away from him, if its not easy, he has no right to force you into anything u dont wanna do. Every worker has his/her right and he can't sack u for not wanting to sleep with him.

Do what they do in the movies and blackmail him with a tape or so cool. Just a thought. Plus who does he think he is. Sure a promotion is wanted by everyone, but girl please u will loose your dignity.

Pray, there is no great problem that our Lord can't solve, no matter how big it is, he solves it.

Dont resign or sleep with him, just be strong.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by obyamaka: 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2007
hi,

If u r a christain, my advice is that u don't. God ll certainly take care of you. Ps 118:8
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by blaznhot: 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2008
piple,lets be realistic.most gals ere would do it esp when dey are not married.babe,t all depends on you.we all have diff morales and upbringings
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by kiethatela: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2009
Just go to the resignation, if it's just only for promotion or something that benefit you. Just think for your dignity. Your boss is manipulating you. And don't let your boss manipulate you again. If you want to prevent sexual harassment from your boss, then don't do anything for your boss to control over you. I have read some tips, and try reading this tips, maybe this might help you. http://www.solutionbay.org/problems/sexual-harrassment-at-your-workplace Keep safe!
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by irohadis: 1:30am On Jul 22, 2009
How about you go to his office, record the advance and then sue him with the evidence for sexual harassment, or report him to higher authorities. You have one of these phones that record sound and video don't you? If you have none, get one. It might be a good investment in this instance. Our women are taking a lot sitting down.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Nadoson: 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
Helo NLs, i tink d posta says slipin wit d boss or resign. not d MAN as a subject, Y must it b directed 2 1 directon only (MALE BOSS)? i blv female bosses uz 2 ask 4 it 4rm d opozit sex. So Pls we shud stop sayin HIM, HIM also say HER as a boss. Aftarl, wetin de sweet d MALE dey sweet d FEMALE.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by lilliesboy(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2016
Too many (religious) HYPOcrites here.
Re: Sleep With My Boss Or My Resignation? by Arielle: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=lilliesboy post=44021533]Too many (religious) HYPOcrites here.[/quote
Thank you!!!!! A huge number of people (girls and guys) will quietly sleep with the boss for favour or promotion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Monthly Salary Can Give One 'Big Guy/Girl' Status In Nigeria? / Self Employment Or O & G Job / Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.