Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

I'm Attracted To My Married Boss - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To My Married Boss (24826 Views)

I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by BABYJ1: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2007
shocked dont compromise ur job except u get anoda 1 o!!!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by jydewalker(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2007
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF UNA! tO THE REAL BABE. ITS AA GOOD THING YOU ASKED 4 HELP. PLEASE BE GUIDED AND 4 THE REST WHO PASSED THRU THESE SAME EXPERIENCE THAT IT IS UNGODLY AND IMMORAL. BUT I TELL YOU, YOU HAVE DONE WHAT IS RIGHT BY NOT TELLING HIM YET. PLS DONT! GOD WILL SURELY GIVE YOU YR OWN HUSBAND.

BEST OF LUCK
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by lacream(f): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2007
Ehm! this must be really hard for you cos am sure ur head knows you shouldn't do it - which is the reason you have posted this problem in the first place. But still follow head and resist it with every strength, power u've got. Botton line is, he is married and there really is no future for u guys. You will only end up hurting yourself and missing out on meeting some really cool single guys out there. Join some cool forums, mix with single people more and find something to do that will keep u occupied. Eg u could go swimming after work of cycling.
Ask anybody who has been in relationship with a married man if she would do it again given the opportunity, the answer is always NO. Cos sweetheart he will never be urs for keeps and u will never replace his wife.
E no easy but i sure say u be correct babe so u go try. wink
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by afrodixie: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2007
mofe_obo_o:

go f uck his brains out - until his wife will fail to recognise him - give him a bow leg with some nice serious f ucking.

I will drink to that! Cheers! In fact when you finish with him, sever the bloody menacing dickey from the pendulous balls, place it in his lunch bag and send it with much love to his wife for failing in her "bedroom" duties! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by herthesir(f): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2007
realy it is worth to be with married man except you wat to take the position as a second option.ans ask yoursef would u like it if someone else was doin that to ur man wen ur married.thinks twice my sister
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by omyboy: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2007
I can't agree with aisha more. She has given you the best advise anyone can give you.

People in this community seem too forward and bad 'mannered'. Is it a bad thing for someone to seek help from others ? Most of the people crucifying this young lady are perpetually endulging in this same act. It might not be your boss, it could be a guy already involved with somone else or a girl already engaged to someone else. Please kindly advice people and stop making them regret ever posting such sincere message to a community they tot comprise of matured and intelligent people. Seun Osewa pls try to warn people against this kind of behaviour. This should be a community for all. Thank you.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by sweeten: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2007
my sister dont even try anything fuuny or else you have yourself to blame,ask people like me and i will tell you from experience you stand to loose alot by lusting after your boss,it happened to me although i didnt go after him he came after me and my GM is a very fine nice guy i thought most of my collegues were secretly dyning for jhm rumours were flying that he was going out with one of them but we all know the suppose girl is engagaed and the guy comes to the office so i was among the first set of people to rule out that possibility and when he came after me you can imagin the joy in me,he drops me off after work,i go to his house over the weekend and note my boss is seprated from his wife so the issue of him being a married man was not in existence but i tell you when trouble started,he was so possosive that he wants to know everybody that calls me,he wants to know thje client i attend to and when eventually i discover he was going out with other girl trouble started it was that bad that he reconmended me for retrienchment when we had trouble in our office,he said all sort of things about me infact its now so bad that we dont see eye to eye.if i had seen someone to advice me against the relationship am vey sure things wonthave being that bad,although i,ve goten another job but please learn from my mistake
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by funkelola(f): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
GIRLFRIEND,
JJUST TRY AND FORGET ABOUT THE GUY.I NO IT IS NOT EASY,BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT DETERMINATION.DONT MIND THOSE WHO THEY TALK RUBBISH.I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL
BUT THE KEY WORD IS, DISCIPLINE
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by showakid(f): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
itz better 2 have ur own home than 2 step into anodaz womanz hme and start a polygamy house
a beg look somwhere else!!! undecided undecided
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by queenbee2(f): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ poster, Call him tell him all about it, n then wait patiently and warch him, SACK U!
Jes girl wake up.

The way am seein it,its iether u leave the job or go all out with him.U've got to choos one o Emm, com 2 think of it, he might not sack u sef o, infact he might jus promote u.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by juliesanto(f): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2007
sylvao200 u have no home training and with no manners, nothing good will ever come out of u. u are a disgrace to urself and to people around. if don't have an idea in this matter u should have kept quiet. there are better things to say to advise the girl about her feelings for her boss. the only thing ur head could think of is to call her ashowo in fact u a bush man.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by bionic: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2007
you are a complete fool julie santo
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by ne4real(f): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ poster
isn't it obvious dat ur boss hasnt even noticed u?

u amaze me

pls go look 4 ur own man
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2007
Any plan of killing his wife
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by finekid(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2007
koc:

Any plan of killing his wife

What a good question! grin
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Ambber(f): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2007
Hi @ Poster

am not going to start by condemning you for having feelings for your married boss. Emotion is a b i t c h but what i can condemn you for is what you do EVENTUALLY with the feelings.

Hearts dont break, they all hurt for a while and life goes on. what do you want to achieve by telling him? - you want him to say ok 'am crazy abt you too' and then what? do u want to be the cause of a home break? what if the guy is embarrased by ur feelings, will you make him uncomfortable in the office?

If he is not a decent man (how many truly are there?) he may just take advantage of you as a diversionary kick, use you and leave you, do u think its easy to walk away from a marriage? even a loveless one?

My dear, channel your energy into something else that will intellectually engage you and in no time you will forget about him, hey there is a guy in shining armour out there just for you and he is not married,

Marriage should be respected, work on the feelings darling be on the path of good judgment and you will be fine, trust me

Ambber
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by jeanbro(m): 2:58am On Oct 02, 2007
I think I can relate to what you experiencing.

Your primary love language is Quality time i.e you have the tendency to fall in love with someone you spend some quality time with.
If you look back into your romance life, its easy for you to love someone that spends time with you.
Well its not a bad thing you are just being yourself, but it will only be bad thing if you loose control over your mind,you know what I mean.

Getting another person to divert your love wont solve the problem unless you use the will power of your mind to keep you focused.Yes you can if you believe you can.Give the relationship between you and your boss a definition like this "Business partners" nothing more nothing less,say it to yourself every time the more you say it the more it become rooted in your mind because "whats rooted in your mind is rooted in your life".
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by vivak(f): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2007
first of all, i want to know if the feeling is mutual? cos if it is, let him make the first move. if not, stay away and focus on ur job. wink
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by dodowaski(f): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2007
So?
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by bigbee(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2007
you are cetainly thinking like a kid in a candy store.start thinking about ur future and leave somebody else,s property alone. iam sure u wont find it very pleasant if some girl around the block is doin ur man behind ur back.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by kolorichie(m): 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2007
if u no he is really worth havin and if he u ask him and he accepts idnt see any problem in it becus if u go for som 1 else u wuld stil hv ur eyes out 4 him bt tread carefully becus its a dangerous game
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Fileki(f): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2007
hey Girl,
i am so sorry about how u feel, accept my empathy, but please dont even start anything funny with your boss , because IF u ever get out of it, the damage would leave a scar on your emotions. I wont advice you to leave ur job,
1. jobs are not everywhere
2. challenges are meant to be faced
i see it as a challenge for u to put ur emotions under control, that is one of the ways to know u are getting matured.

build up ur self esteem, if u have anything of such to do with a married man, to me it sounds like u cant have a man of ur own, im i making any sense?, there is a man to evry woman, THAT MARRIED BOSS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT YOURS!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Fileki(f): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2007
hey Girl,
   i am so sorry about how u feel, accept my empathy, but please dont even start anything funny with your boss , because IF u ever get out of it, the damage would leave a scar on your emotions. I wont advice you to leave ur job,
1. jobs are not everywhere
2. challenges are meant to be faced
i see it as a challenge for u to put ur emotions under control, that is one of the ways to know u are getting matured.

build up ur self esteem, if u have anything of such to do with a married man, to me it sounds like u cant have a man of ur own, im i making any sense?, there is a man to evry woman, THAT MARRIED BOSS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT YOURS!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by herthesir(f): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2007
pls my sis
dont be a second option.do unto other wat u want them to do to u
dont mess around with some one else man so that no one will mess with ur man
it is not worth it believe.
u will find a better man out there.beta than being with a married man
wat goes around comes around.pls stay clear.
flee from this evil
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by chychy(f): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2007
Guys! i think some of u r being harsh. Put urself in her shoes, she sees this guy everyday, she's stuk with him for as long as she's working there, some mercy pls.

He is married, avoid these men like a plague, no good can ever come out of it, it's easy 4 me to understand ur attraction and conclude that it's not 4 d money but my dear, what could u possibly gain? he will not leave his wife 4 u, if u cannot handle the emotional trauma of being without him, i suggest u quit. With time u'll get ova him but if u keep seeing him every blessed day, it'll never happen. I've been there , but not a married man, My dear, some of us console ourselves that we wanna be the other woman, but trust me it tends to eat into our self confidence and eventually destroys us until we no longer value our self worth. I'm personalising this because i'm a female and i'm trying to put myself in ur shoes so it'd be easier 4 me to xpress myself.

U've got to tell urself that married men aint 4 single ladies, whether he's ur boss or not. A married man is, well, married.
Ask God to make this cup pass leaving u unhurt and u have so gotta make up ur mind that nothing will come out of it.

is this attraction mutual? or is it one sided? even if it is mutual, there's no gain.

So my dear, count ur losses(if there is any) and move on.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by tinkerbery(f): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2007
[color=#550000][/color][size=8pt][/ shocked shocked shocked you sure are lost baby, you are not attracted but i guess its only your mind that is just playing games on you, wink you know wat? if we where in the states, i would have asked you to go see a shrink. grin and Darling, there are alot of nice, classy fine men out here, wake up girl!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by cg1312(f): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
hi so much advise , scorn and the likes i'm sure by now you dont need a sooth sayer to tell you what next to do, just incase all they have said has not sunk in my word for you is please get a grip of yourself and dont let the cat out of the bag . most importantly go off and start a new life i wouldnt suggest you become family friend - the whole family inclusive- cos you will still be tempted to do wrong , the bible makesme understand if your eye causes u to sin PLUCK IT OUT its better for you to to heaven with disability, a word is enough for the wise, all comments i beleive are all in good faith, s please dont go aroung fallin in love wih your married bosses even if you get a new job, let people repect your integrity it matters oh
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Tammyo: 1:46am On Nov 24, 2007
nothing wrong with being attracted to ur boss,where i have a problem is when u mention that ur crazy about him.that reveals that you have been thinking about him a "little" tooooooooo much!and that's not appropriate especially as he's married.my advice:get something else to think about,it could be a new hobby, or whatever.if that "work,seriously consider getting a new job, cos having an affair with that guy would ldefinitely ead to disaster.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by holythug(m): 1:59am On Nov 24, 2007
n so wat?
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by segunrot(f): 3:37am On Nov 12, 2009
aisha was right.

my advice is to make up your mind never to do such thing, several people will get hurt and will never pray for you.
Get yourself close to God and you'll see how I'll renew your mind.
All d best "play".
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by Nobody: 2:38am On May 04, 2010
You are an asshole embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I'm Attracted To My Married Boss by GNS202(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2010
it's a pity u re in love with the wrong man, take it, you are very wrong, if you realy care & love ur job stay put, many a man out there for you who are very single, & stop giving ur readers the impression u are an office call-girl, shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. / 7 S E X Positions That Puts The Woman In Control (photos) / "Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.