Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband (59462 Views)

Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / "sammie Okposo Is A Shameless Wife Beater!" - Kate Henshaw Nuttal / Photos From Kate Henshaw-nuttal's 40th Birthday Party. Best Dressed Goes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by kristonium(m): 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2011
Sad: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband!

Star actress Kate Henshaw Nuttal,and her better half of 12 years,Roderick James Nuttal are no longer together!

The award-winning Nigerian actress and her British husband parted ways amicably a few months back following ‘irreconcilable differences”.

Kate Henshaw

Those who know the actress and her beau claimed the separation was not bitter at all-and now they live apart(though in the same area of town in Lagos,the Lekki axis).

Blessed with a daughter,Ella who’s now 11,the couple’s lifestyles made it impossible for them to enjoy marital bliss.While Kate,now 40,is a very busy actress,moving from one location to another(across the country and sometimes abroad),and honouring endorsement engagements,Rod,also in his 40s,is the Managing Director of Ledrop Nigeria Ltd(agents for Jack Daniels and Piper Hiedsieck champagne) constantly travels.

Since both are hardly together to savour companionship,their relationship suffered strains-and after looking at the situation,they first decided to try separation and see if they could later patch things up.But they didn’s succeed.

But at this time, Naijapals found out that both had agreed to move on for the sake of their daughter and in loving memory of their 12-year union.

And soon,they will be heading to the courts to formalize their separation.We gathered that Kate and Rod are talking to lawyers and in no time,the divorce suit,which many close friends and associates expect to be amicable will begin.

When we called the actress,she refused to make elaborate comments on her husband and her marriage.

As usual the couple will like their privacy to be respected in this trying times and they still remain the best of friends, however Kate Henshaw is now back and single, ready to mingle with all them chocolatey men (or women)

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/14584/2/star-actress-kate-henshaws-marriage-crumbles.html
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
Sammy Okposo i hope u don hear ooooo!! grin grin grin
Kate Henshaw is now available grin grin grin
But omo i be think say naija women say oyibo men na the best thing wey don happen to them.If oyibo men dey so perfect why divorce them? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2011
<sigh> When egos collide.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by freecocoa(f): 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2011
Na wa o,I actually thought this one was an exception.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by anonymous6(f): 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2011
not surprised
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by jascon1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2011
it is their lives and they are not the first to. ask Andy(living in bondage) and iyabo obasanjo they can tell u better. you saying OYIBO, oyibo no b person no be human being lets not b childish here. they did a good job keeping it over 12 yrs. we expected longer years, but thats the way its become. afterall, most of us cant even keep a relationship for 6 months. Kate, just stay focused and get thru this. i like the way u do it amicably. sad, but then i cant stop u. i dont pray to b a divorcee anyways.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2011
i smell fraud KATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shocked

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2011
Guess she has used him to attain sufficient financial strength, so he has outlived his usefulness.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by BootyOnMe: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2011
My sister Kate. . .how far?

You don try.

What can I say?

As you could not make it with a normal white man. . . don't expect to make it with an abnormal 'black', Nigerian one. Your stock value don fall be dati o! cry

All the best. kiss
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by asha80(m): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2011
and to think that she was always saying she was very happy she did not marry a nigerian man because in her words that they are abusive and not romantic.

so what are the irreconcilable differences now?
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2011
I knew this BI[i]T[/i]CH was after sometn the very first day i heard she Married a white man , meeeeeeen when Oyinbo ladies dey Trip for Black Natural Power,  Oyinbo cant do 2 rounds not to talk of 3 rounds ( RUBBISH) angry
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by slap1(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2011
^
Don't call her a bi,tch, show some respect!

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2011
^^ Ok Copy that cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by kingsilly(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2011
bandiejay:

I knew this BI[i]T[/i]CH was after sometn the very first day i heard she Married a white man , meeeeeeen when Oyinbo ladies dey Trip for Black Natural Power,  Oyinbo cant do 2 rounds not to talk of 3 rounds ( RUBBISH) angry
guy u dey try oo, 3 rounds
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2011
Saw this coming
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by anishe(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2011
What happens to the kids from the Union if any? DIVORSE IS BITTER OOOOO
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by DaDoctor: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2011
AHE SIMPLY WANTS TIME TO F/UCK AROUND MORE RELAXED.
ANODA NOLLYWOOD MENTOR.
KAIIIIII
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by doctokwus: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

ANODA NOLLYWOOD MENTOR.
KAIIIIII

When she sees Geneville& stephanie getting national awards,she probably feels she's encumbered having a handbag in d name of her husb hanging round her neck.@least she's now free to hussle like other actresses.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2011
u cant eat ur cake and hav it! Kate say black man nor good for her so she marry white, now i wonder wetin she go talk dis time. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by iyatrustee(f): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

ANODA NOLLYWOOD MENTOR.
KAIIIIII

hey sweery undecided undecided undecided long time no saw! embarassed embarassed whats with the new siggy? grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2011
i think she is going for an ASIA man
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 16, 2011
At last!!! Been waiting for this for a long time. Now i can make my move  grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by sylve11: 9:33am On Nov 16, 2011
abeg make una leave her alone. cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by slex(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2011
simple, she will marry another white guy
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by eghost247(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2011
2buff:

<sigh> When egos collide.
Big Fact
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by begwong: 9:42am On Nov 16, 2011
odiaero:

Saw this coming
coming from heaven or hell?
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Honeycity(f): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2011
Rumour!
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by DaDoctor: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

hey sweery undecided undecided undecided long time no saw! embarassed embarassed whats with the new siggy? grin grin grin

hi love. anytin fro you baby! You are my one and only cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Cuddlemii: 9:54am On Nov 16, 2011
pro01:

Guess she has used him to attain sufficient financial strength, so he has outlived his usefulness.

What are you talking about sweetie. Which money, did they tell you the man was boxed or they were both living of her. Maybe she is tired of running the home and has decided to join the big lead babes in the industry to enjoy freedom, live or spend lavishly and date the movers and shakers of the society. We never can tell the reasons for the break up, it might be as a result of cheating so we can only speculate but for the funds, that lady just wanted a hubby when Sammie Okposo was wasting her time and body, what foolish money was she attaining from that her Oyinbo man that was just there, hiss. Only God knows what happened!
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by thehunted(m): 10:09am On Nov 16, 2011
[size=18pt]i thought she said that she was happy being married to a non nigerian[/size]

http://nigeriafilms.com/news/11958/24/thank-god-i-did-not-marry-a-nigerianactress-kate-h.html
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by maxtum(m): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2011
I talk am, After using straw to suck the poor oyinbo bank account!!!

NIGERIAN WOMAN!! CHAI!

No wonder 190 marry himself and born 6 pikins by himself,through his pipe! grin grin

God save us from women vampire!!! AMEN!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by bisiaet: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2011
But omo i be think say naija women say oyibo men na the best thing wey don happen to them.If oyibo men dey so perfect why divorce them?

Biko ask them ooo all madam and aunty oyibo lovers.

I dey Laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living" / 9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert / Iyabo Ojo Wins ₦250,000 As Best Dressed Female At The 14th Headies Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.